Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | • Trinket Bottles • [Waitlist]
1 2 ... 529 530 531 532 533 ... 672 673
@Mudtalon7 @AmadeoVampire

You've been added to the waitlist!
@Mudtalon7 @AmadeoVampire

i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
@Amariel May I be put onto the customs waitlist? ^_^
@Amariel May I be put onto the customs waitlist? ^_^
JBEajtP.gif
@Andelice

Thanks for your order! For your first bottle, the bell jar doesn't come with the dragonscale ornament. Please let me know if that's alright, or if you'd like to choose another bottle shape.

If you're interested in getting custom bottles (for the Pretty Pink Mums), just let me know to add you to the custom waitlist :)
@Andelice

Thanks for your order! For your first bottle, the bell jar doesn't come with the dragonscale ornament. Please let me know if that's alright, or if you'd like to choose another bottle shape.

If you're interested in getting custom bottles (for the Pretty Pink Mums), just let me know to add you to the custom waitlist :)
@Quintillion

You've been added to the custom waitlist!
@Quintillion

You've been added to the custom waitlist!
@ViaCurro @Azurine @Persimmon31 @RK900 @MerlinMausi @Rarecinnimonroll @Ordovician

You've been moved up to a regular slot. Let me know when you've completed the order form :)
@ViaCurro @Azurine @Persimmon31 @RK900 @MerlinMausi @Rarecinnimonroll @Ordovician

You've been moved up to a regular slot. Let me know when you've completed the order form :)
I was hoping to ask, would you be able to do items like Will o' the Wisp..? I'm not sure how to link items to show it ;;
I was hoping to ask, would you be able to do items like Will o' the Wisp..? I'm not sure how to link items to show it ;;
BVUXJUX.png
@Mudtalon7

I'm not doing apparel items, sorry
@Mudtalon7

I'm not doing apparel items, sorry
@Amariel I'd like to be on the waitlist again please! I really liked the bottles you did for me the first time. it's in my signature. n.n
@Amariel I'd like to be on the waitlist again please! I really liked the bottles you did for me the first time. it's in my signature. n.n
T2L4bvz.png XmHV7tO.png
DoQJ9XF.png
hUchsi0.png
tbKf2X5.png
kf4dDFx.png
5hF3FGk.png
PiAyg8i.png
@Asterodea

@Asterodea

[b]Username and ID#:[/b] ViaCurro, #450749 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Sphere [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Azurite] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Traveler's Runestone] Still [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Shadowbinder Onyx Idol] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] No [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] Feather [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] midnight constelation [b]Payment type:[/b] [s]Gems[/s]/Treasure [b]Bottle shape:[/b] sphere [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Emerald] Still [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Almandine] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Azurite] Still [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Wind [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] no [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] — [b]Payment type:[/b] [s]Gems[/s]/Treasure
Username and ID#: ViaCurro, #450749
Bottle shape: Sphere
Item 1: Azurite Floating
Item 2: Traveler's Runestone Still
Item 3: Shadowbinder Onyx Idol Floating
Flight element bead: No
Feather or dragonscale ornament: Feather
Colour and gene of ornament: midnight constelation
Payment type: Gems/Treasure

Bottle shape: sphere
Item 1: Emerald Still
Item 2: Almandine Floating