Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | • Trinket Bottles • [Waitlist]
1 2 ... 506 507 508 509 510 ... 672 673
@BlueChimera @mochii @anxiousghost @Saphron

I recently moved you up to a regular slot here, but I haven't received an order post from you yet. You will have the slot until July 28, just let me know when you've filled out the order form :)
@BlueChimera @mochii @anxiousghost @Saphron

I recently moved you up to a regular slot here, but I haven't received an order post from you yet. You will have the slot until July 28, just let me know when you've filled out the order form :)
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
@Amariel
Sounds good! <3
@Amariel
Sounds good! <3
14713141_1cIrqUiktC1fLrL.png14713234_AKRVhb2YU1PpEvl.png14713168_W7W6Dt3QY4sXLPg.png
14713187_g8TyUhpPModtMLp.png
@ColoradoBlues

You've been moved up to a custom slot. Let me know when you've completed the order form :)
@ColoradoBlues

You've been moved up to a custom slot. Let me know when you've completed the order form :)
[b]Username and ID#:[/b] ColoradoBlues #30024 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Bell Jar - In Black [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Beautiful Barrens Tile] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=King Of The Plains] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Maidens Blush] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Arcane (This is odd, but could I request a bead with no symbol? Just flat pink. If not, regular Arcane please!) [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] N/A [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] N/A [b]Payment type:[/b] Pretty Pink Mum [b]Username and ID#:[/b] ColoradoBlues #30024 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Winter Solstice Lantern [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Violet Betta] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Livewire Endlers] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Cyan Tetras] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] N/A [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] N/A [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] N/A [b]Payment type:[/b] Pretty Pink Mum [b]Username and ID#:[/b] ColoradoBlues #30024 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Illuminarti - Doric [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Opal Cobra] Still [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Maned Cobra] Still [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Shadow [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] N/A [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] N/A [b]Payment type:[/b] Pretty Pink Mum [b]Username and ID#:[/b] ColoradoBlues #30024 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Solarpunk - Gold Globe [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Golden Betta] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Kuhli Loach] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Gilded Tetras] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Light (Without the symbol if possible! If not, normal light!) [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] N/A [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] N/A [b]Payment type:[/b] Pretty Pink Mum [b]Username and ID#:[/b] ColoradoBlues #30024 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Bell Jar - Silver [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Manyleaves] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Succulent Spears] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Blue Rose] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Ice (No Symbol if possible!) [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] N/A [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] N/A [b]Payment type:[/b] Pretty Pink Mum
Username and ID#: ColoradoBlues #30024
Bottle shape: Bell Jar - In Black
Item 1: Beautiful Barrens Tile Floating
Item 2: King of the Plains Floating
Item 3: Maidens Blush Floating
Flight element bead: Arcane (This is odd, but could I request a bead with no symbol? Just flat pink. If not, regular Arcane please!)
Feather or dragonscale ornament: N/A
Colour and gene of ornament: N/A
Payment type: Pretty Pink Mum

Bottle shape: Winter Solstice Lantern
Item 1: Violet Betta Floating
Item 2: Livewire Endlers Floating
Item 3: Cyan Tetras Floating
Flight element bead: N/A

Bottle shape: Illuminarti - Doric
Item 1: Opal Cobra Still
Item 2: Maned Cobra Still
Flight element bead: Shadow

Bottle shape: Solarpunk - Gold Globe
Item 1: Golden Betta Floating
Item 2: Kuhli Loach Floating
Item 3: Gilded Tetras Floating
Flight element bead: Light (Without the symbol if possible! If not, normal light!)

Bottle shape: Bell Jar - Silver
Item 1: Manyleaves Floating
Item 2: Succulent Spears Floating
Item 3: Blue Rose Floating
Flight element bead: Ice (No Symbol if possible!)
10545843_qa4oy8AnldwZ5JQ.png
@Amarial I forgot to ping but my order is in the post before this one!
@Amarial I forgot to ping but my order is in the post before this one!
10545843_qa4oy8AnldwZ5JQ.png
@ColoradoBlues

Thanks for your order! I can do the flight beads without the symbols. Your total comes to 5 Pretty Pink Mums :)
@ColoradoBlues

Thanks for your order! I can do the flight beads without the symbols. Your total comes to 5 Pretty Pink Mums :)
[b]Username and ID#:[/b] myriadofstars 434197 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Sphere [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=sparrow skull] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=aged tome] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=tallow candle] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] None [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] Feather [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] Gold Runes [b]Payment type:[/b] Gems
Username and ID#: myriadofstars 434197
Bottle shape: Sphere
Item 1: Sparrow Skull Floating
Item 2: Aged Tome Floating
Item 3: Tallow Candle Floating
Flight element bead: None
Feather or dragonscale ornament: Feather
Colour and gene of ornament: Gold Runes
Payment type: Gems
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@myriadofstars

You've been added to the waitlist!
@myriadofstars

You've been added to the waitlist!
@Amariel
Please add me to the customs waitlist!
@Amariel
Please add me to the customs waitlist!
n2Yio0g.png
@Crim

You've been added to the custom waitlist!
@Crim

You've been added to the custom waitlist!
1 2 ... 506 507 508 509 510 ... 672 673