Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | | bonivich's accent & skin shop | new!
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 100 101
welcome back!! \o/ i am definitely still interested in my custom spot ohoho
welcome back!! \o/ i am definitely still interested in my custom spot ohoho
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
@Digi Thank you very much! And yes, I have one color done, just have to do another recolor or two~ ♥
@Digi Thank you very much! And yes, I have one color done, just have to do another recolor or two~ ♥
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

@creosote Thank you very much! And wonderful, I'll contact you again (hoping this weekend) to make sure details are still good and if you'd like to change anything since I haven't gotten to even get a sketch out yet!
@creosote Thank you very much! And wonderful, I'll contact you again (hoping this weekend) to make sure details are still good and if you'd like to change anything since I haven't gotten to even get a sketch out yet!
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

Welcome back! Wishing you all the best for your return!

Also, if a copy of Contessa is still available, I'd love to snag one c: I have the perfect bab for it~ ♥
Welcome back! Wishing you all the best for your return!

Also, if a copy of Contessa is still available, I'd love to snag one c: I have the perfect bab for it~ ♥
kdmY4eX.png
» FR +1
» She / Her
» Wishlist
» Leveling Shop
I'm super sorry to hear that work and IRL stuff has been stressful D: I hope things start calming down for you soon! But I'm so happy to hear that things will be continuing here! ^^ I can't wait to see your upcoming prints!

I know I signed up for Lady of Wheat, but I can't remember if I've already paid or not, so I'll go ahead and send a CR over with payment!
I'm super sorry to hear that work and IRL stuff has been stressful D: I hope things start calming down for you soon! But I'm so happy to hear that things will be continuing here! ^^ I can't wait to see your upcoming prints!

I know I signed up for Lady of Wheat, but I can't remember if I've already paid or not, so I'll go ahead and send a CR over with payment!
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
@WisteriaSky Thank you so much, it means a lot! And yes there is still a copy left! I'll send it to you for the discounted price in a PA! ♥
@WisteriaSky Thank you so much, it means a lot! And yes there is still a copy left! I'll send it to you for the discounted price in a PA! ♥

@Ayrmel Yeah it is a lot that I won't divulge here but def am hoping I can get a different job to not be so stressed. XD And thank you so much, I can't wait to show you all what I have in the works!

You have no paid yet so I'll will mark you as paid and accept the CR I see you sent! ♥
@Ayrmel Yeah it is a lot that I won't divulge here but def am hoping I can get a different job to not be so stressed. XD And thank you so much, I can't wait to show you all what I have in the works!

You have no paid yet so I'll will mark you as paid and accept the CR I see you sent! ♥

Completely understandable, I hope that all works out smoothly! <3
Completely understandable, I hope that all works out smoothly! <3
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
It's wonderful to see you back, and I'm looking very much forward to the beautiful pieces of accent art you will create in the future ♥ I wish you all the best for this new year, and may you find a good balance between life, work, and art c:
It's wonderful to see you back, and I'm looking very much forward to the beautiful pieces of accent art you will create in the future ♥ I wish you all the best for this new year, and may you find a good balance between life, work, and art c:
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai Thank you so much, it means a lot~ ♥ I wish you all the best this year as well in all that you hope to accomplish and beyond.
@Luunai Thank you so much, it means a lot~ ♥ I wish you all the best this year as well in all that you hope to accomplish and beyond.

1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 100 101