Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | | bonivich's accent & skin shop | new!
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 ... 105 106
Hi! I was wondering if you had any copies/slots left for bronze pilgrim? I'd love a copy if so <3
Hi! I was wondering if you had any copies/slots left for bronze pilgrim? I'd love a copy if so <3
i3VCiEO.png
ALL THEY SEE IS A SHADOW
SHE/HER
G1 LAIR
FR +2
@Aurelyon hello! I do! I'll list you one in a PA!
@Aurelyon hello! I do! I'll list you one in a PA!
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

Awesome! I appreciate it!!
Awesome! I appreciate it!!
i3VCiEO.png
ALL THEY SEE IS A SHADOW
SHE/HER
G1 LAIR
FR +2
Can I be added to your next run for the slavkov soliloquy?
Can I be added to your next run for the slavkov soliloquy?
FCGpVbU.png
@nikibit yes, you can; you have been added!
@nikibit yes, you can; you have been added!
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

[center][font=cambria]an extra copy of [b]ii. bronze pilgrim[/b] & [b]iii. oceanic pilgrim[/b] are available for purchase on AH at print price - 2,500g. [emoji=old parchment]
an extra copy of ii. bronze pilgrim & iii. oceanic pilgrim are available for purchase on AH at print price - 2,500g.

[center][font=cambria]I have also just now listed three additional copies of [b]i. autumn pilgrim[/b] on AH. If you'd like one in a PA just let me know! [emoji=old parchment]
I have also just now listed three additional copies of i. autumn pilgrim on AH. If you'd like one in a PA just let me know!

added myself to the pinglist for lady of wheat and desert wanderer!
added myself to the pinglist for lady of wheat and desert wanderer!
wyuSwmg.png
tried to add myself to the pinglist for gods of antiquity, did i do it right? if not, could you add me to the next run please? thank you!
tried to add myself to the pinglist for gods of antiquity, did i do it right? if not, could you add me to the next run please? thank you!
NOP5viO.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

BOURSIN CREAM CHEESE ON ASIAGO BAGELS
Could I be added for the next run of The Zalgiris Ballad, please? Thank you!!
Could I be added for the next run of The Zalgiris Ballad, please? Thank you!!
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 ... 105 106