Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | | bonivich's accent & skin shop | new!
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 105 106
hello! may i request to be added to your general pinglist and grab a slot for i. cities brilliant spires? sheets is misbehaving for me ;;
hello! may i request to be added to your general pinglist and grab a slot for i. cities brilliant spires? sheets is misbehaving for me ;;
Xt70gnd.png czM22L6.png xx cal, they/them, fr+2, g1 lair

Calidris is a genus of arctic-breeding,
strongly migratory wading birds.

x x x
about
cauldron
[CENTER][font=cambria]@epeolatry Hello! Yes I will add you now to both. c: [emoji=ceramic jar]
@epeolatry Hello! Yes I will add you now to both. c:

Abhishek%20lantern%20left%20facing.gif....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

[center][font=cambria][size=6][emoji=old parchment] [b]u p d a t e s[/b] [emoji=old parchment][/size][/center] [font=cambria]Hello all, I know it has been about 5,000yrs since I updated you all on some things. Life has been rather rough for me to do things that require I do upkeeping of status', skin queues, etc. From work to life and everything in-between, so I apologize first and foremost to all of you. For those waiting for[b][i] lady of wheat[/i][/b], and those waiting for customs. (If you have a custom commission by me and would still like to hold your spot, etc, do let me know, but if you'd like to drop it @kael @creosote then I perfectly understand, no harm no foul!) For those waiting for [b][i]lady of wheat[/i][/b] I will be submitting those in the next two weeks when I get some more gems to submit them due to not everyone paying for the run and still needing to cover most of payment. [u]In other news, I have some updates ahead for my skins in the future![/u] As, yes, I do have some big wips I am working on and hope to finish all at once from bogsneaks to sandsurges to skydancers! Oh and imperial [i]females[/i]. My break wasn't as restful as I'd have liked it to be so I got no artwork done, hahah, but I am pushing to get back in the groove like I used to, working after work, or during weekends! [u]And secondly, an update about reprints![/u] (And this is the bigger one for you all to know.) [b]I am moving to a quarterly reprint process.[/b] That means there will be a big reprint ping for everyone four times a year. Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall. [indent][font=cambria]It has gotten too hard to manage reprints when they fill, and this way it gives everyone a chance to have a few months to either gather payment, add themselves, and allows me to catch my breath before each big reprinting, etc. I do not have an estimate when reprints will happen for Winter, but probably in February for this year.[/indent] [font=cambria][u]And last but not least, the on-site pinglist for general![/u] I am still working out the reprinting ones for each skin, mostly because the thought of going through that each time seems exhausting, so for now, the general pinglist will be on-site, and the runs for skins will remain on my spreadsheet. If you'd like to sign up to be pinged for customs in the future I have also made a pinglist for that as well. From now on, only the pinglist on-site will be pinged for both, so please add yourself! (I'll probably do one more use of my big spreadsheet pinglist just to give you all another chance to add yourself before fully rolling over to the on-site!) [center][pinglist=269] [pinglist=276] [font=cambria][b]Also for shameless self-promotion,[/b] I still have about 5 copies of my personal custom available to buy for 8,000g, [b]but for my pinglist I am willing to discount them to 6,000g[/b]! ♥ Please comment down below here if you'd like a copy PA'd to you for the discounted price! c: (I know they're expensive so no worries if you don't want one, or need a week or longer to pay!) [center][skin=50570][/center] ----- [center][font=cambria][size=1]@Reithya @rookfern @SleepyTomato @Maeva @RainyCerdae @gentlytohear @Askesis @Rhapsodus @Elidibus @maliketh @Meii @willowlight @lugia492 @CrowleyGhost @ikunoche @Marrigan @Sealterbloind @Closetcreep @606 @Hag @KaichouKai @cinTamani @Hideki @Mazurkas @Spookio @meteors @Necramancy @Jabberwocky09 @findingpears @Cringe @Suntouched @Bloomed @Luunai @Xemriss @Demonochorus @Solcie @Aku @Sic @Apology @Kael @Sanzuwu @exp @Altassar @Vulpen @Tuath @Croissants @Spark @Decaying @Hasufel @GermanicNordic @Laeyein @Flora @Subjugation @PlaguedPride @Vrtra @pensive @Paralian @CryptidUni @xoLunaox @insight89x @Behlair @LovelyDeeps @Pepgarr @Munchcatto @Schattenfeuer @Airmalli @Eviscerate @Moirne @TeenyTK @pedanticism @LArte @Marmite @Self @Outpost @Cao @Gurrero @tokyoisms @Takora @inthedusk @Psi @Industry @Hemophobia @saltmarsh @chaoticstars @Sinnouk @creosote @iniquitas @MittensTheKitten @SuzyChi @milkchai @pepster @Toska @Microfauna @Joule @Skyleidge @Echowild @Unrest @distaste @above @Neoo @laivence @Digi @JavaMP @Invaki @Worgen @Niraven @Archaic @dragonpals @Kaimon @Peachbug @Kiddo @ikelu @niliq @morn @Wrath @komi @Zer00 @Houndstooth @xique @Vanitatum @Fortuna @Crim @GarbagePal @Sidya @Hydrocity @MineralTownNPC @dandyfrau @romeus @bumblebree14 @Ridaine @HalfPintVerdance @Cynil @sleepea @RogueHazel @vinid @Defiance @Lejsek @elvamere @BeingOfSalt @myasmic @lusterwing @chasegirl @arcanehierophant @AquaArcs @hex @figura @Crim @StarrySkyTonight @lanseax @Eucyon @HandleAnimal @Northerly @Budsturga @Voltaic @Deva @sedge122 @vortexbreakdown @knoggelvi @navrook @weathering @Zelai @Lewyn @errika @Earthenware @Dimness @Malachite @bunnyfork @timepatches @valrunie @roki @CaptainMoondyne @Jennahe @SolCanis @Aty @InariKitsunee @allrealelements @Caladbolg @Snowyy @Fenixinka @umbers @ThistleProse @Pai @RAVENt @BloodQueen @Pecha @Perry321 @bergamot @worldpillar @Nineve @RosalindeSol @Froze @changgwi @Driadhe @eosu @lupa77 @Booleano @silis @liturgies @harmonywish @Annadrujok @Sayorafina @ivories @meanderlin @bogfriend @IndigoCat @Scorporius @midwxst @OlderThanBones @Wolfdance @Yomiya @Serpentinite @manawenuz @Prevalence @AlphaSnowdust @Horrificc @Houndstooth @Iskaeil @ABL @belated @solophis @FumblingNarwhal @skiatha @Miyadori @Wolfspeaker @Lunox @fay @eloquentspeeches @Togamii @PigeonFlight @Tyrannosaur @Venneris @Lunox @Quin @Phrauge @Eagles @Dimentico @wardentabris @Osteoderm @leoxx @Firlex @Opheliae @Ayrmel @hydde @Kelso @inmediasres @ottoman @shimmyshim @Rayzor @nahum @WisteriaSky @acheyri @LocalHellcat @Beezarre @Enouement @tnecho @DrakeSpino @liyue @Clavicado Beidou @Tithe @Saltcats @AquaArcs @Panarow @epeolatry
u p d a t e s

Hello all, I know it has been about 5,000yrs since I updated you all on some things. Life has been rather rough for me to do things that require I do upkeeping of status', skin queues, etc. From work to life and everything in-between, so I apologize first and foremost to all of you. For those waiting for lady of wheat, and those waiting for customs. (If you have a custom commission by me and would still like to hold your spot, etc, do let me know, but if you'd like to drop it @kael @creosote then I perfectly understand, no harm no foul!) For those waiting for lady of wheat I will be submitting those in the next two weeks when I get some more gems to submit them due to not everyone paying for the run and still needing to cover most of payment.

In other news, I have some updates ahead for my skins in the future! As, yes, I do have some big wips I am working on and hope to finish all at once from bogsneaks to sandsurges to skydancers! Oh and imperial females. My break wasn't as restful as I'd have liked it to be so I got no artwork done, hahah, but I am pushing to get back in the groove like I used to, working after work, or during weekends!

And secondly, an update about reprints! (And this is the bigger one for you all to know.) I am moving to a quarterly reprint process. That means there will be a big reprint ping for everyone four times a year. Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall.

It has gotten too hard to manage reprints when they fill, and this way it gives everyone a chance to have a few months to either gather payment, add themselves, and allows me to catch my breath before each big reprinting, etc. I do not have an estimate when reprints will happen for Winter, but probably in February for this year.

And last but not least, the on-site pinglist for general! I am still working out the reprinting ones for each skin, mostly because the thought of going through that each time seems exhausting, so for now, the general pinglist will be on-site, and the runs for skins will remain on my spreadsheet.

If you'd like to sign up to be pinged for customs in the future I have also made a pinglist for that as well. From now on, only the pinglist on-site will be pinged for both, so please add yourself! (I'll probably do one more use of my big spreadsheet pinglist just to give you all another chance to add yourself before fully rolling over to the on-site!)

Also for shameless self-promotion, I still have about 5 copies of my personal custom available to buy for 8,000g, but for my pinglist I am willing to discount them to 6,000g! ♥ Please comment down below here if you'd like a copy PA'd to you for the discounted price! c: (I know they're expensive so no worries if you don't want one, or need a week or longer to pay!)

@Reithya @rookfern @SleepyTomato @Maeva @RainyCerdae @gentlytohear @Askesis @Rhapsodus @Elidibus @maliketh @Meii @willowlight @lugia492 @CrowleyGhost @ikunoche @Marrigan @Sealterbloind @Closetcreep @606 @Hag @KaichouKai @cinTamani @Hideki @Mazurkas @Spookio @meteors @Necramancy @Jabberwocky09 @findingpears @Cringe @Suntouched @Bloomed @Luunai @Xemriss @Demonochorus @Solcie @Aku @Sic @Apology @Kael @Sanzuwu @exp @Altassar @Vulpen @Tuath @Croissants @Spark @Decaying @Hasufel @GermanicNordic @Laeyein @Flora @Subjugation @PlaguedPride @Vrtra @pensive @Paralian @CryptidUni @xoLunaox @insight89x @Behlair @LovelyDeeps @Pepgarr @Munchcatto @Schattenfeuer @Airmalli @Eviscerate @Moirne @TeenyTK @pedanticism @LArte @Marmite @Self @Outpost @Cao @Gurrero @tokyoisms @Takora @inthedusk @Psi @Industry @Hemophobia @saltmarsh @chaoticstars @Sinnouk @creosote @iniquitas @MittensTheKitten @SuzyChi @milkchai @pepster @Toska @Microfauna @Joule @Skyleidge @Echowild @Unrest @distaste @above @Neoo @laivence @Digi @JavaMP @Invaki @Worgen @Niraven @Archaic @dragonpals @Kaimon @Peachbug @Kiddo @ikelu @niliq @morn @Wrath @komi @Zer00 @Houndstooth @xique @Vanitatum @Fortuna @Crim @GarbagePal @Sidya @Hydrocity @MineralTownNPC @dandyfrau @romeus @bumblebree14 @Ridaine @HalfPintVerdance @Cynil @sleepea @RogueHazel @vinid @Defiance @Lejsek @elvamere @BeingOfSalt @myasmic @lusterwing @chasegirl @arcanehierophant @AquaArcs @hex @figura @Crim @StarrySkyTonight @lanseax @Eucyon @HandleAnimal @Northerly @Budsturga @Voltaic @Deva @sedge122 @vortexbreakdown @knoggelvi @navrook @weathering @Zelai @Lewyn @errika @Earthenware @Dimness @Malachite @bunnyfork @timepatches @valrunie @roki @CaptainMoondyne @Jennahe @SolCanis @Aty @InariKitsunee @allrealelements @Caladbolg @Snowyy @Fenixinka @umbers @ThistleProse @Pai @RAVENt @BloodQueen @Pecha @Perry321 @bergamot @worldpillar @Nineve @RosalindeSol @Froze @changgwi @Driadhe @eosu @lupa77 @Booleano @silis @liturgies @harmonywish @Annadrujok @Sayorafina @ivories @meanderlin @bogfriend @IndigoCat @Scorporius @midwxst @OlderThanBones @Wolfdance @Yomiya @Serpentinite @manawenuz @Prevalence @AlphaSnowdust @Horrificc @Houndstooth @Iskaeil @ABL @belated @solophis @FumblingNarwhal @skiatha @Miyadori @Wolfspeaker @Lunox @fay @eloquentspeeches @Togamii @PigeonFlight @Tyrannosaur @Venneris @Lunox @Quin @Phrauge @Eagles @Dimentico @wardentabris @Osteoderm @leoxx @Firlex @Opheliae @Ayrmel @hydde @Kelso @inmediasres @ottoman @shimmyshim @Rayzor @nahum @WisteriaSky @acheyri @LocalHellcat @Beezarre @Enouement @tnecho @DrakeSpino @liyue @Clavicado Beidou @Tithe @Saltcats @AquaArcs @Panarow @epeolatry
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

i'd LOVE a copy of contessa please!! happy to see you back in action! :D
i'd LOVE a copy of contessa please!! happy to see you back in action! :D
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
@Laeyein of course! Sending a PA now, and thank you so much, I am happy to be back, I can't wait to ping everyone for all the skins I hope to finish this month. ♥♥
@Laeyein of course! Sending a PA now, and thank you so much, I am happy to be back, I can't wait to ping everyone for all the skins I hope to finish this month. ♥♥

here’s to new bonivich skins and success this year! Good to see you back ^^
here’s to new bonivich skins and success this year! Good to see you back ^^
03_03.jpg
@askesis Thank you my friend! ;u; It means a lot to have your constant support! ♥♥
@askesis Thank you my friend! ;u; It means a lot to have your constant support! ♥♥

Yay, happy to see you back! (And especially intrigued by your plans for Sandsurges and Skydancers, targeted directly at my interests there)
Yay, happy to see you back! (And especially intrigued by your plans for Sandsurges and Skydancers, targeted directly at my interests there)
Divider by dreamingcity _Pixel of Cathartes by Quintillion_ ____
Divider by dreamingcity
_
vortexbreakdown
Lightning Dom Lead
FR+2 | she/her
wishlist | lore | avatar

______Trinket bottle by Amariel
@vortexbreakdown Thank you! And hopefully you'll like them but if you ever have any potential themes or suggestions I'd be happy to take them, even if not for a custom work, I can always work on making you a public custom, etc~ ♥
@vortexbreakdown Thank you! And hopefully you'll like them but if you ever have any potential themes or suggestions I'd be happy to take them, even if not for a custom work, I can always work on making you a public custom, etc~ ♥

Hi! Welcome back ^^

can't wait to see more bog skins :>
Hi! Welcome back ^^

can't wait to see more bog skins :>
ldNLSdw.png
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 105 106