Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell me what you're obsessed with RN
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 83 84
Late to the party, but recently got into Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. I mean, I guess it is a perfect time since the 2nd game is coming out next year, lol.
Late to the party, but recently got into Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. I mean, I guess it is a perfect time since the 2nd game is coming out next year, lol.
tumblr_pgs06aYS6r1tdg9e1o2_r1_250.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngtumblr_pgs06aYS6r1tdg9e1o5_r1_100.png
Chainsaw man

I have all the books, stickers covering my sketchbooks, a pochita plushie, and an art book
Chainsaw man

I have all the books, stickers covering my sketchbooks, a pochita plushie, and an art book
Call me Soli!
She/her
I'm always subbed
Fr +0
Minor
1rAc41Y.gif Art Shop
Clan Directory
68031594.png
wqnTQE2.png Tm63Ief.pngezgif-4-4eb770cf62.gif
trying to write a good meta cosmic horror (perhaps psychological horror?) webseries

currently I'm working on worldbuilding, closing up the plot holes, and making sure I'm writing it in such a way that it isn't going to be an edgy cheesy dumpster fire, and that it can be taken seriously

also. horrible gross glitchy eldritch transformations because I like those for some weird reason

not the best thing to be working on during the holiday season but... yea

now it's back to work for me
trying to write a good meta cosmic horror (perhaps psychological horror?) webseries

currently I'm working on worldbuilding, closing up the plot holes, and making sure I'm writing it in such a way that it isn't going to be an edgy cheesy dumpster fire, and that it can be taken seriously

also. horrible gross glitchy eldritch transformations because I like those for some weird reason

not the best thing to be working on during the holiday season but... yea

now it's back to work for me
fireflower.png StarlightDragon7
> Wishlist
> Progen Lineage
> Clan Lore (wip)
> Art dumpster
> Flourish and bloom. And stay determined.
muK7GRQ.png
Circus jokesssss honk honk
— Mime (they/she/it)
Circus jokesssss honk honk
— Mime (they/she/it)
Chao Garden System
Traumagenic • System of 40+
DeltaRune and Undertale, The Owl House, Amphibia, Bee and PuppyCat, D&D and various other tabletop roleplay games, dogs, exotic pets, Wings of Fire

Some of these are more longterm obsessions, and some of these are “things I’m really into this month.”
DeltaRune and Undertale, The Owl House, Amphibia, Bee and PuppyCat, D&D and various other tabletop roleplay games, dogs, exotic pets, Wings of Fire

Some of these are more longterm obsessions, and some of these are “things I’m really into this month.”
29d7eqr.png[img]http://http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/YWtheLucida/Mini_zpsgcyumcge.png[/img]
Finding books that are placed on lists of “Top 10 worst written books in the world” and reading them.

I’d recommend reading “Eye of Argon”, with all of it’s typos. Quite the ride, if you ask me.
Finding books that are placed on lists of “Top 10 worst written books in the world” and reading them.

I’d recommend reading “Eye of Argon”, with all of it’s typos. Quite the ride, if you ask me.
rsz-2img-1151.png
Octonauts… I have a very unhealthy obsession with the show /hj
— Fergy (they/he)
Octonauts… I have a very unhealthy obsession with the show /hj
— Fergy (they/he)
Chao Garden System
Traumagenic • System of 40+
WOBBLLEEEEDDDOOOGGGGSSSS

Also Bugsnax and Slime Rancher

help Filbo is so cute like send help-
WOBBLLEEEEDDDOOOGGGGSSSS

Also Bugsnax and Slime Rancher

help Filbo is so cute like send help-
resize.pngvTpRDFB.gifAbout Me Kitties Adopts Art Shop
its petscop currently... rewatched it with a friend recently and also rewatching it again as im writing this because this series is so good
its petscop currently... rewatched it with a friend recently and also rewatching it again as im writing this because this series is so good
To your eternity- I can’t stop reading or rewatching it it’s just so good
To your eternity- I can’t stop reading or rewatching it it’s just so good
Call me Soli!
She/her
I'm always subbed
Fr +0
Minor
1rAc41Y.gif Art Shop
Clan Directory
68031594.png
wqnTQE2.png Tm63Ief.pngezgif-4-4eb770cf62.gif
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 83 84