Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell me what you're obsessed with RN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 82 83
Ahh…metal gear. It’s a bit long running for my obsessions considering how quickly I usually switch fixations, but I’ve been finding myself caring for it more and more deeply as of late. I’m going to have my dad dig out his PS2 to see if we can’t get it to work so I can play some of the games.
Lately, though, I’ve really been wanting to get back into Wakfu. I think it’s too disheartening though because not a lot of people like the show these days, and I’m not into MMORPG’s so I can’t play Dofus. I’ll probably end up doing it anyway because of the nostalgia.

If not those, then, well…I don’t really know. My friends been trying to get me into the great ace attorney chronicles ever since I accidentally got her into ace attorney Apollo justice. I can definitely see where you’re coming from, it’s a lot of fun watching people talk about their interests.

Ahh…metal gear. It’s a bit long running for my obsessions considering how quickly I usually switch fixations, but I’ve been finding myself caring for it more and more deeply as of late. I’m going to have my dad dig out his PS2 to see if we can’t get it to work so I can play some of the games.
Lately, though, I’ve really been wanting to get back into Wakfu. I think it’s too disheartening though because not a lot of people like the show these days, and I’m not into MMORPG’s so I can’t play Dofus. I’ll probably end up doing it anyway because of the nostalgia.

If not those, then, well…I don’t really know. My friends been trying to get me into the great ace attorney chronicles ever since I accidentally got her into ace attorney Apollo justice. I can definitely see where you’re coming from, it’s a lot of fun watching people talk about their interests.

Sam & Max: Freelance Police for the past few months. Chaotic, good art with a distinct style, older than me. My life would be ruined but I want them as my neighbors and I will bite whoever made the decision to cancel the second Lucasarts game.

Almost any character that is coded to have BPD or BPD traits. Catra, Mikan Tsumiki, Junko Enoshima, etc. They're all so relatable to me. Also picked up a bit of a despair obsession from relating to Junko a bit too much.
Sam & Max: Freelance Police for the past few months. Chaotic, good art with a distinct style, older than me. My life would be ruined but I want them as my neighbors and I will bite whoever made the decision to cancel the second Lucasarts game.

Almost any character that is coded to have BPD or BPD traits. Catra, Mikan Tsumiki, Junko Enoshima, etc. They're all so relatable to me. Also picked up a bit of a despair obsession from relating to Junko a bit too much.
They/Them - 20 - Queer - Disabled - Psychotic (not derogatory) - http://inkpotsanpatches.carrd.co - Ping me - Don't send friend requests if we have not interacted before - Writing and Adopts - Cheap Playlists - Projects - Adopt Shop
Five nights at freddy's. This obsession comes and goes and it's back again.
Five nights at freddy's. This obsession comes and goes and it's back again.
IMG_3849.png
It’s been Dragon Ball time here for the last month or so. I love the whole franchise, but I’ve only just started into the original show. Kid Goku is soo tiny… I know most of the main characters from watching Z and Super, but seeing how they first met is so neat.

I’ve even started writing fanfiction about it. I’ve never felt a need to write fanfic for Dragon Ball before, but now I have all these ideas! It’s great
It’s been Dragon Ball time here for the last month or so. I love the whole franchise, but I’ve only just started into the original show. Kid Goku is soo tiny… I know most of the main characters from watching Z and Super, but seeing how they first met is so neat.

I’ve even started writing fanfiction about it. I’ve never felt a need to write fanfic for Dragon Ball before, but now I have all these ideas! It’s great
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
i genuinely cannot stop thinking about monster hunter and kingdom hearts i think it has seriously become an issue. like my brainrot is so extreme the moment someone mentions either of them to me i feel an innate urge to go off on an unhinged tangeant about why i love the two series as much as i do its unreal
i genuinely cannot stop thinking about monster hunter and kingdom hearts i think it has seriously become an issue. like my brainrot is so extreme the moment someone mentions either of them to me i feel an innate urge to go off on an unhinged tangeant about why i love the two series as much as i do its unreal
5gbk72.gif 1oqhs7.png 5gbk72.gif
flight rising XD
This game is just so cool! Definitely one of the more interesting virtual pet games I've played.
flight rising XD
This game is just so cool! Definitely one of the more interesting virtual pet games I've played.
7zcCDc4.png
Flight Rising. Haven't stopped visiting it every day since I discovered it, unless I'm away from home for the entire day, which, let's face it, doesn't happen all that often.
Flight Rising. Haven't stopped visiting it every day since I discovered it, unless I'm away from home for the entire day, which, let's face it, doesn't happen all that often.
ePOliyb.png8VNo9V1.pngBzjAkuF.png
artist | programmer | retro nerd

Cool draggos: KyarCrossFelony

{ Hi! I'm Mr. Ocelittle! See my wishlist! )
ifGjLLQ.png
*breath in* Final Fantasy and Touhou
*breath in* Final Fantasy and Touhou
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
'Allo, I'm Requacy, and I've (not) unfortunately relapsed into my old fixation of mythology. Happens every year. This year's flavor is Greek mythology, specifically the Trojan Cycle. Not that surprised, since it's been four years since that's happened.
'Allo, I'm Requacy, and I've (not) unfortunately relapsed into my old fixation of mythology. Happens every year. This year's flavor is Greek mythology, specifically the Trojan Cycle. Not that surprised, since it's been four years since that's happened.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
a lot of things. let me see...

Kingdom Hearts took over my life a few years ago and I'm still obsessed with it, to the point where I have 4 AUs, some oneshots, and a bunch of metas planned. definitely my main obsession.
I recently fell back into my old Yu-Gi-Oh! obsession and really need to rewatch the anime.
a while back I introduced my partner to the anime Slayers and now we're both obsessed (well, I'm obsessed again, she's obsessed for the first time)
I'm almost done playing Neo: The World Ends With You, after which I'll have to pick up another game to obsess over... maybe I'll go back to Legends:Arceus and finally finish it.
and I'm obsessed with challenge runs in games I either don't play or don't do challenges in, they're fun to watch.
a lot of things. let me see...

Kingdom Hearts took over my life a few years ago and I'm still obsessed with it, to the point where I have 4 AUs, some oneshots, and a bunch of metas planned. definitely my main obsession.
I recently fell back into my old Yu-Gi-Oh! obsession and really need to rewatch the anime.
a while back I introduced my partner to the anime Slayers and now we're both obsessed (well, I'm obsessed again, she's obsessed for the first time)
I'm almost done playing Neo: The World Ends With You, after which I'll have to pick up another game to obsess over... maybe I'll go back to Legends:Arceus and finally finish it.
and I'm obsessed with challenge runs in games I either don't play or don't do challenges in, they're fun to watch.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 82 83