Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell me what you're obsessed with RN
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 83 84
I graduated from my Divinity: Original Sin 2 obsession in August and have graduated toooooo

Stardew Valley. Sebastian.
I graduated from my Divinity: Original Sin 2 obsession in August and have graduated toooooo

Stardew Valley. Sebastian.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
pokémon. specifically pokemon unite
pokémon. specifically pokemon unite
wqnTQE2.png · they/them
· intp - aquarius
· autistic
· sales tab
Call Of Duty Modern Warfare II and specifically the Ghost and Soap dynamic if you know what I mean, ;) I can't stop looking at fanarts, writing and reading fanfiction and watching silly edits on tiktok, they have completely taken over my life!
Call Of Duty Modern Warfare II and specifically the Ghost and Soap dynamic if you know what I mean, ;) I can't stop looking at fanarts, writing and reading fanfiction and watching silly edits on tiktok, they have completely taken over my life!
o12wJ4Y.pngKampK%20N.pngeLAndXa.png
*sighs in shame*

Honestly the FNF modding community has suddenly revived my obsession for Pokepastas. I am also heavily obsessed with the Hypno's Lullaby mod itself-

*sighs in shame*

Honestly the FNF modding community has suddenly revived my obsession for Pokepastas. I am also heavily obsessed with the Hypno's Lullaby mod itself-

BoppingBuilder.gif d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gifKieran, FR +2
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif They/Them
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif G1 and shiny pokemon hoarder
I am now at year five of consistent obsession with Kirby. Specifically, I have currently become very obsessed with Magolor and Galacta Knight-
And Meta Knight but he’s always been there at the top of my obsession list
I am now at year five of consistent obsession with Kirby. Specifically, I have currently become very obsessed with Magolor and Galacta Knight-
And Meta Knight but he’s always been there at the top of my obsession list
IMG-7213.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - wishlist
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
xx
Funnily enough, I'm a little obsessed with this site atm!
I'm also currently obsessed with the Ogham and learning all the different branches-
Funnily enough, I'm a little obsessed with this site atm!
I'm also currently obsessed with the Ogham and learning all the different branches-
uoRnCZV.pngbPCWpdF.gifuoRnCZV.png
I'm currently hyperfixated on Thunder Scientific Corporation. It's a Roblox game that's incredibly hard to explain without using several upon several paragraphs, but it's basically as if you combined GMOD SCP roleplays and Changed together and made that a Roblox game.

DO NOT PLAY IT. YOU WILL NOT LIKE IT.
I'm currently hyperfixated on Thunder Scientific Corporation. It's a Roblox game that's incredibly hard to explain without using several upon several paragraphs, but it's basically as if you combined GMOD SCP roleplays and Changed together and made that a Roblox game.

DO NOT PLAY IT. YOU WILL NOT LIKE IT.
In addition to FR, I'm also involved on Icepets and Subeta. Please be aware my appearances on all of these sites is pretty sporadic, but I'm trying to make more appearances with winter's arrival. :)
In addition to FR, I'm also involved on Icepets and Subeta. Please be aware my appearances on all of these sites is pretty sporadic, but I'm trying to make more appearances with winter's arrival. :)
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
ROTTMNT. Especially after watching the movie just the kind of stuff to make milk come out of your nose! It's also depressing at some points,
but it balances with the emotions. it shows all the turtles problems- and how they go through them, I could honestly go on and on! At this point I'm babbling...
ROTTMNT. Especially after watching the movie just the kind of stuff to make milk come out of your nose! It's also depressing at some points,
but it balances with the emotions. it shows all the turtles problems- and how they go through them, I could honestly go on and on! At this point I'm babbling...
======tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
gQNR0q3.png
Lou/Louie
She/her
/any
Fr+1
Lqp0cKW.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
Flight Rising. Male Imperials. Permababy Coatls. Eggs. NOTN. Familiars. Dressing dragons. AAA THERE'S SO MUCH I LOVE ABOUT THIS WEBSITE![emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Flight Rising. Male Imperials. Permababy Coatls. Eggs. NOTN. Familiars. Dressing dragons. AAA THERE'S SO MUCH I LOVE ABOUT THIS WEBSITE!
vvMbwxa.png
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 83 84