Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [New Breed] Saber Dragon (New re-color)
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 57 58
Supporting this for sure, they look amazing!
Supporting this for sure, they look amazing!
IMG-7121.png

They/Them || || Digital Artist
FR+8/GMT
Hello everyone! Because the staff implement suggestions based on their design philosophy of the game, not votes, popularity, or lack thereof, some posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the update to the Suggestions Forum Policy:

Quote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
Support
No support
Quoting another post
Quoting another post with ONLY support/no support

Thank you!
Hello everyone! Because the staff implement suggestions based on their design philosophy of the game, not votes, popularity, or lack thereof, some posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the update to the Suggestions Forum Policy:

Quote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
Support
No support
Quoting another post
Quoting another post with ONLY support/no support

Thank you!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Wery nice dragon, iwould be glad to have such.
But imho it would be great if the wings could be a little bigger.
Wery nice dragon, iwould be glad to have such.
But imho it would be great if the wings could be a little bigger.
Absolutely support!! I agree with Dariona above me, I think the wings might be a bit bigger suited for the dragon because he is big and bulky. The only way I would see him getting off the ground with those wings is with bigger wings, unless of course the goal is to make him land bound like the snapper.
Absolutely support!! I agree with Dariona above me, I think the wings might be a bit bigger suited for the dragon because he is big and bulky. The only way I would see him getting off the ground with those wings is with bigger wings, unless of course the goal is to make him land bound like the snapper.
icon_zps1onmrhbx.pngquetzalcoatl_hatchery_sig_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9wcqgp.png
Wow, this dragon concept looks great! I like how it's a thicker dragon but its legs aren't short and stocky like a snappers! Plus there aren't really a lot of dragons here with nice big fangs :3 Most of the ones with "fangs" are actually just their mouth, not actual teeth, so it's cool to see actual toothy fangs! :D
Wow, this dragon concept looks great! I like how it's a thicker dragon but its legs aren't short and stocky like a snappers! Plus there aren't really a lot of dragons here with nice big fangs :3 Most of the ones with "fangs" are actually just their mouth, not actual teeth, so it's cool to see actual toothy fangs! :D
m1cUkRV.gif
She/Her
FR Time +3
tumblr_otyiqh3lqC1vsg0m1o1_400.png
WWoZukB.gif
K1BzZ.gifkgeky.gifz9uHK.gifuCfko.gifoMnSD.gif9Ml2E.gifjC6vB.gifHcwce.gifQvahY.gifDT4ED.gifGE7cM.gifLmJla.gif7ac7F.gifMspSr.gifGLxad.gifIpCPd.gifF5tbm.gifIYId4.gifIlIZj.gif
HECK YES
this may not be welcome but I'm a therian and I'm kin with a Smilodon and a dragon so both in one? Yes please!
HECK YES
this may not be welcome but I'm a therian and I'm kin with a Smilodon and a dragon so both in one? Yes please!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
I absolutely love this. He's a big buff cheeto puff dragon and I absolutely need one now.

I feel like they'd be an Earth dragon and I'd love to see a female version.
I absolutely love this. He's a big buff cheeto puff dragon and I absolutely need one now.

I feel like they'd be an Earth dragon and I'd love to see a female version.
QjxN3Ta.jpg
I really love the idea of having another bulky dragon - there's far too few of them, and it would really add some biodiversity to our dragons, making it seem more like a real world.
I really love the idea of having another bulky dragon - there's far too few of them, and it would really add some biodiversity to our dragons, making it seem more like a real world.
The sun warms the soilowHD2Fr.pngon a cool autumn day.
Support! I like the idea of a mammalian dragon.
Support! I like the idea of a mammalian dragon.
center]UZVTEBc.png[/center]
I want a bulky derg but I'm not a big fan of Snappers so...
100% support. LOVE this beast
I want a bulky derg but I'm not a big fan of Snappers so...
100% support. LOVE this beast
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 57 58