Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [New Breed] Saber Dragon (New re-color)
shut up and take my treasure/gems
shut up and take my treasure/gems
lightning_small.pngplague_small.png
| remember that there is metal in your blood and lightning in your heart |
| they/them | certified dweeb | +3 fr time |
This might get turned into a familiar...
This might get turned into a familiar...
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
these are AWESOME
these are AWESOME
MSRoySig2_zpsrobgfqfj.png
I think it's the best design I've seen on here for a dragon/familiar ;3
I think it's the best design I've seen on here for a dragon/familiar ;3
Yes!!! Bid support I love your concept art
Yes!!! Bid support I love your concept art
I have a seriously mighty need for an entire lair of this breed. I really like the idea of having another bulky breed and I used to have a big obsession with saber-toothed tigers. This concept looks fantastic!
I have a seriously mighty need for an entire lair of this breed. I really like the idea of having another bulky breed and I used to have a big obsession with saber-toothed tigers. This concept looks fantastic!
tumblr_inline_oowdreO2lw1rvo05a_540.png qerty_by_mashabelyankina-dawwvut.png
This is too perfect.
This is too perfect.
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
kBHm00y.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
Ooooh, I love them! This breed really feels like it fills a niche that no other breed occupies yet.
Ooooh, I love them! This breed really feels like it fills a niche that no other breed occupies yet.
tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do6_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do7_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do9_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do8_r1_250.png
Really cool concept art! I absolutely support having a new dragon breed with a bulky physique.
Really cool concept art! I absolutely support having a new dragon breed with a bulky physique.
This is beautiful! Support!

But "saber tooth tigers" are actually not related to tigers. They are saber tooth.... I think sloths? I forgot... But here. You can read a little on 'em.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smilodon
This is beautiful! Support!

But "saber tooth tigers" are actually not related to tigers. They are saber tooth.... I think sloths? I forgot... But here. You can read a little on 'em.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smilodon