Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [New Breed] Saber Dragon (New re-color)
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
I need this in my life
I need this in my life
“The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things.The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.

Support! But we can't forget that it would be really hard to load any new dragon breed into the game, especially with all the new colors, genes, and apparel options. But it would so be a dream come true if this new breed did happen!:)

Support! But we can't forget that it would be really hard to load any new dragon breed into the game, especially with all the new colors, genes, and apparel options. But it would so be a dream come true if this new breed did happen!:)
nudX0O8.png
I'm normally not that much into bulky dragons but this looks really nice and the Tiger/Stripes gene would work perfectly with it!

Support~
I'm normally not that much into bulky dragons but this looks really nice and the Tiger/Stripes gene would work perfectly with it!

Support~
OSPKX5l.png
I love bulky dragons, and I love fangs - therefore, I love this suggestion!
I love bulky dragons, and I love fangs - therefore, I love this suggestion!
YES!!! They would look amazing with the lion headdresses! I really hope they become an official breed!!! :D

Edit: Support!
YES!!! They would look amazing with the lion headdresses! I really hope they become an official breed!!! :D

Edit: Support!
cp13w5x.png2vuMJuM.png
Ooh, nice! You have my full support!
Ooh, nice! You have my full support!
yv0mNts.png
Fully supported! If FR ever came out with dragons like these, I'd need approximately thirty of them to satisfy my lair needs.
Fully supported! If FR ever came out with dragons like these, I'd need approximately thirty of them to satisfy my lair needs.
Hi @Misfit,

I like this idea for a new dragon breed, but I would remove the three horns on its shoulders, just beneath its wing-joints. It looks like he'll impale his wings on those horns if he tries to fly and flaps them.

Other than that, I support this new bulky dragon.
Hi @Misfit,

I like this idea for a new dragon breed, but I would remove the three horns on its shoulders, just beneath its wing-joints. It looks like he'll impale his wings on those horns if he tries to fly and flaps them.

Other than that, I support this new bulky dragon.
YES

YES PLEASE

MAKES THIS A THING FR TEAM PLEASE.

I LOVE SABER-BEASTS.
YES

YES PLEASE

MAKES THIS A THING FR TEAM PLEASE.

I LOVE SABER-BEASTS.
undX9FR.pngJojpOSg.gif
Awesome!
I could see these guys with more fur like a Saber-Toothed cat.
Support! Support!
Awesome!
I could see these guys with more fur like a Saber-Toothed cat.
Support! Support!
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58