Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Scroll of Unternal Youth
1 2
[quote name="M1mikyu" date="2024-03-08 10:09:24" ] [quote name="FlareFighters" date="2024-03-07 16:31:53" ] @ No problemo! It's not explained well, much like the apparel slots aren't explained too much either, or the hotkeys. [/quote] It should be made clearer that apparel slots unlocks apparel slots for ALL of your dragons. For many years I thought it only unlocked slots for the dragon you currently have open so I never bought them as I felt it was a waste of money as it only affected one dragon. [/quote] I mean… [img] https://i.imgur.com/yQBr4xP.jpeg[/img] (From the encyclopedia about what apparel is, emphasis mine) [quote] Apparel Slots: Each dragon will initially have 6 apparel slots available to utilize upon account creation. Apparel slots are able to be upgraded using gems.[b] Each apparel slot upgrade will add one new slot to every dragon in your entire clan - it is a lair-wide perk! [/b][/quote] I agree it could be added to a tutorial of some sort but the information we do have is already pretty clear
M1mikyu wrote on 2024-03-08 10:09:24:
FlareFighters wrote on 2024-03-07 16:31:53:
@

No problemo! It's not explained well, much like the apparel slots aren't explained too much either, or the hotkeys.
It should be made clearer that apparel slots unlocks apparel slots for ALL of your dragons. For many years I thought it only unlocked slots for the dragon you currently have open so I never bought them as I felt it was a waste of money as it only affected one dragon.
I mean…
yQBr4xP.jpeg

(From the encyclopedia about what apparel is, emphasis mine)
Quote:
Apparel Slots:
Each dragon will initially have 6 apparel slots available to utilize upon account creation. Apparel slots are able to be upgraded using gems. Each apparel slot upgrade will add one new slot to every dragon in your entire clan - it is a lair-wide perk!

I agree it could be added to a tutorial of some sort but the information we do have is already pretty clear
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
there's also an entire flightrising wiki that is much more accessible and can be easily utilized for information - as such it says on there that one of the primary functions of the scroll of maturity is to reverse the scroll of eternal youth
there's also an entire flightrising wiki that is much more accessible and can be easily utilized for information - as such it says on there that one of the primary functions of the scroll of maturity is to reverse the scroll of eternal youth
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
@Shinyumbreon I agree mimikyu was a little late in pointing out that omission because it was updated quite a while ago (to what you included in your post)
I have to empathise with mimi though because for ages (probably the first two years of my account) I didn't purchase apparel slots either, for the reasons mimi stated.

So I empathise with both of you lol
@Shinyumbreon I agree mimikyu was a little late in pointing out that omission because it was updated quite a while ago (to what you included in your post)
I have to empathise with mimi though because for ages (probably the first two years of my account) I didn't purchase apparel slots either, for the reasons mimi stated.

So I empathise with both of you lol
qDkA25S.png
[quote name="M1mikyu" date="2024-03-08 10:09:24" ] [quote name="FlareFighters" date="2024-03-07 16:31:53" ] @Valemora No problemo! It's not explained well, much like the apparel slots aren't explained too much either, or the hotkeys. [/quote] It should be made clearer that apparel slots unlocks apparel slots for ALL of your dragons. For many years I thought it only unlocked slots for the dragon you currently have open so I never bought them as I felt it was a waste of money as it only affected one dragon. [/quote] I'm an idiot, whoops [emoji=aether laughing size=1] I've been clicking the button without reading the text aside from seeing what the price was, since I already knew what it said. I didn't notice it said [i]all[/i] dragons now since I speed read it. I double checked after writing this post and noticed it saying that now, so sorry for my misinformed post!
M1mikyu wrote on 2024-03-08 10:09:24:
FlareFighters wrote on 2024-03-07 16:31:53:
@Valemora

No problemo! It's not explained well, much like the apparel slots aren't explained too much either, or the hotkeys.
It should be made clearer that apparel slots unlocks apparel slots for ALL of your dragons. For many years I thought it only unlocked slots for the dragon you currently have open so I never bought them as I felt it was a waste of money as it only affected one dragon.
I'm an idiot, whoops
I've been clicking the button without reading the text aside from seeing what the price was, since I already knew what it said. I didn't notice it said all dragons now since I speed read it. I double checked after writing this post and noticed it saying that now, so sorry for my misinformed post!
Lover of Faes and Aethers
[quote name="Recallback" date="2024-03-08 09:21:51" ] @PequeneNinho Here, hopefully not annoying you but I figured you might not be subbed or checking the forum so just a heads up this item does exist if you're wanting to or needing to use it! [item=scroll of maturity] It works to age up eternal youth hatchlings AND normal hatchlings! [/quote] OH MY GOSH, THANK YOU, I absolutely did NOT see the wonderfully helpful replies to this thread!!! I had no idea. That's so awesome!! Thanks everyone (@FlareFighters @Valemora @Xela @Recallback) for the replies, I couldn't find the answer to this anywhere but now we have a forum with the answers. Cheers!
Recallback wrote on 2024-03-08 09:21:51:
@PequeneNinho

Here, hopefully not annoying you but I figured you might not be subbed or checking the forum so just a heads up this item does exist if you're wanting to or needing to use it!
Scroll of Maturity
It works to age up eternal youth hatchlings AND normal hatchlings!

OH MY GOSH, THANK YOU, I absolutely did NOT see the wonderfully helpful replies to this thread!!! I had no idea. That's so awesome!!

Thanks everyone (@FlareFighters @Valemora @Xela @Recallback) for the replies, I couldn't find the answer to this anywhere but now we have a forum with the answers. Cheers!
bxRP57q.png
LINK IS A WIP
1 2