Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Option to Turn Off Confetti Animation
1 2 3 4 5
I don't want an animation to play every time I claim an achievement. Animations bother me and I am not the only one. Please can we have a toggle for this?
I don't want an animation to play every time I claim an achievement. Animations bother me and I am not the only one. Please can we have a toggle for this?
6Sx7SSv.png
Support. I would appreciate a toggle for it simply for the sake of my decrepit laptop that has a slower time claiming the achievement and then getting close to crashing as it tries to play it the confetti.
Support. I would appreciate a toggle for it simply for the sake of my decrepit laptop that has a slower time claiming the achievement and then getting close to crashing as it tries to play it the confetti.
support, this is what came to my mind as soon I saw that. sure I don't have THAT much of achievement that can happen ot lot of claiming to stack up, but idk I am just not fan of such animation being there
support, this is what came to my mind as soon I saw that. sure I don't have THAT much of achievement that can happen ot lot of claiming to stack up, but idk I am just not fan of such animation being there
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
i know why they wanted to make getting an achievement more entertaining but it already lags a bit when you have to get them i kinda would just rather not have the fanfare i'm already getting paid
i know why they wanted to make getting an achievement more entertaining but it already lags a bit when you have to get them i kinda would just rather not have the fanfare i'm already getting paid
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
Support. It is honestly completely baffling that they would implement a few QoL/accessibility tweaks and then immediately add an animation that cannot be removed. For me, I have some issues that actually made me nauseated when I went to see what the animation looked like.
Support. It is honestly completely baffling that they would implement a few QoL/accessibility tweaks and then immediately add an animation that cannot be removed. For me, I have some issues that actually made me nauseated when I went to see what the animation looked like.
UwPE0Qp.png
Oh yeah absolutely, I haven't seen the animation myself but I wouldn't be surprised if a colorful fast moving little animation like that causes a few issues with people.
Oh yeah absolutely, I haven't seen the animation myself but I wouldn't be surprised if a colorful fast moving little animation like that causes a few issues with people.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
Support, I could imagine it might cause eye strain and other issues for some players
Support, I could imagine it might cause eye strain and other issues for some players
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
Support. No further comment.
Support. No further comment.
Free gems!
Derg Shop
Selling UMAs
How to get rich on FR
fe9bfb62fba598d10b8e0d9220eff7fcbb1e117b.png
PtICpts.png
Support. While I like the animation right now, it's probably going to wear out its welcome with me and I can see this being an accessibility nightmare for people sensitive to flashing images. Definitely support a toggle for this and other animated/flashing images on site (like the pose-shifting familiars).
Support. While I like the animation right now, it's probably going to wear out its welcome with me and I can see this being an accessibility nightmare for people sensitive to flashing images. Definitely support a toggle for this and other animated/flashing images on site (like the pose-shifting familiars).
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Support. I haven't actually had the chance to see it yet, but it's important for accessibility (both physical/mental and device-related) for animations to be optional.
Support. I haven't actually had the chance to see it yet, but it's important for accessibility (both physical/mental and device-related) for animations to be optional.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
1 2 3 4 5