Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Featured Offspring
1 2 3 4 5 6
Support, so long as it doesn't cause a huge amount of lag. This is also my favorite version of the "hide offspring" suggestion, I think.
Support, so long as it doesn't cause a huge amount of lag. This is also my favorite version of the "hide offspring" suggestion, I think.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
if this will not caus laggs (as it was previously) sure let it be!
if this will not caus laggs (as it was previously) sure let it be!

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
Support, this is a really nice way to customize our offspring lists without having it limited to like, whether the dragon is exalted or unnamed or something.
Support, this is a really nice way to customize our offspring lists without having it limited to like, whether the dragon is exalted or unnamed or something.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
Support

Could have a drop-down setting where you can choose whether it defaults to 'show all' or 'no featured' for your own lair?
Support

Could have a drop-down setting where you can choose whether it defaults to 'show all' or 'no featured' for your own lair?
.......LRWJpvK.png
7785.png
x8YqlBy.gif
ciurGcg.png
........lightning_rune.png
T4Peb9C.png
DxCICZ1.png
68469670.png
Qq8TftW.png
I like this, especially for permanent dragons. It's not so much a bother to me but I know it's a problem with others, especially lore dragons, etc. Good idea :)
I like this, especially for permanent dragons. It's not so much a bother to me but I know it's a problem with others, especially lore dragons, etc. Good idea :)
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
Support!
Support!
. . . . . . . . . riVr93C.png . . . .
Shalom aleichem

FR+15 ... she/her
definitely support!! great idea
definitely support!! great idea
12942.pngMITSWHH.gif
lane/chara | 19 | he/xe/sun/fae | fr+2
4sqjku3.png
AlXl55e.gif3CqUIAq.gifAlXl55e.gif3CqUIAq.gif
MITSWHH.gif1014.png
Support. This would be AWESOME for lore lairs.
Support. This would be AWESOME for lore lairs.
NBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gif
We Want Blep! Take Our money! We Want Blep! Take Our Money!

Please note - wonky eyes & busted hands; thanks for help & patience!
full support. it'd be nice to have my dragons "canon" kids instead of just listing all my fodder!
full support. it'd be nice to have my dragons "canon" kids instead of just listing all my fodder!
Jordan Kennedy (links to dragon!) Decepticon pixel button
Terraria pixel button
Yo! My name's Retinazer!
I like Transformers and Terraria!
It's going to be a terrible night..
Major support from me! I regularly breed a good majority of the dragons in my lair, lore or not, and being able to hide all their fodder babies would just be soooo perfect. I will say it might decrease the price of unbred dragons but I think that’s too minor to not consider implementing it.
Major support from me! I regularly breed a good majority of the dragons in my lair, lore or not, and being able to hide all their fodder babies would just be soooo perfect. I will say it might decrease the price of unbred dragons but I think that’s too minor to not consider implementing it.
73972954_k01g94PghWFEJPH.png
74310878_bfn2ZnFdArKVhKy.png
wnd
she/her they/them
FR + 3 | please do not ping me in my own forums
avatar dragon | accent & skin shop | comfort dragon
74311140_WNQODqc4CRSk3bi.png
1 2 3 4 5 6