Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Crim Layout Change
1 2 3
Full disclosure I'm making this suggestion because I once again accidently clicked through to decline the trade for an item I wanted to trade. That being said, can we PLEASE change Crim so her offerings are laid out like Fiona? All five trades would be available for the entire hour, and there would be no declining at all. We'd either make the trade, at which point it would grey out like at Fiona after bonding, or leave it be to time out at the end of the hour when all the trades are replaced with 5 new ones. An addition: Keeping the ability to remove an offering, fine with me as long as it's an option set apart from the accept button to stop accidental declines and acceptances. [quote name="Doglover287915" date="2021-10-25 16:11:04" ] I think I would still like to have decline as an option but as a toggle for if it shows up or not so that if crim asks for say an expensive hibden item I don't have to risk accepting on accident. (Aka I still want a way for annoying trades to not be seen again.) Aka support for changing the layout but I'm not sure I want to lose the ability to decline. [/quote]
Full disclosure I'm making this suggestion because I once again accidently clicked through to decline the trade for an item I wanted to trade.

That being said, can we PLEASE change Crim so her offerings are laid out like Fiona? All five trades would be available for the entire hour, and there would be no declining at all. We'd either make the trade, at which point it would grey out like at Fiona after bonding, or leave it be to time out at the end of the hour when all the trades are replaced with 5 new ones.

An addition: Keeping the ability to remove an offering, fine with me as long as it's an option set apart from the accept button to stop accidental declines and acceptances.
Doglover287915 wrote on 2021-10-25 16:11:04:
I think I would still like to have decline as an option but as a toggle for if it shows up or not so that if crim asks for say an expensive hibden item I don't have to risk accepting on accident.

(Aka I still want a way for annoying trades to not be seen again.)

Aka support for changing the layout but I'm not sure I want to lose the ability to decline.
sBdLZtA.png
i'd appreciate this
i'd appreciate this
66.png
Honestly? This would be a fantastic way of doing this. Support. Biiig support. Maybe then I'd actually use it and not just skip every single trade.

My only request is that if this were implemented, take it off of the Which Waystone. I consider the Which Waystone a list to keep completely clean and if I were forced to trade an elim just to take it off, I'd be mad.
Honestly? This would be a fantastic way of doing this. Support. Biiig support. Maybe then I'd actually use it and not just skip every single trade.

My only request is that if this were implemented, take it off of the Which Waystone. I consider the Which Waystone a list to keep completely clean and if I were forced to trade an elim just to take it off, I'd be mad.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
Honestly, this would be super useful and could also prevent accidental trades or accidentally skipping over one: or mostly lol.
Big support!
Honestly, this would be super useful and could also prevent accidental trades or accidentally skipping over one: or mostly lol.
Big support!
ooSuhor.png
[quote name="Niceless" date="2021-10-08 22:26:07" ] Honestly? This would be a fantastic way of doing this. Support. Biiig support. Maybe then I'd actually use it and not just skip every single trade. My only request is that if this were implemented, take it off of the Which Waystone. I consider the Which Waystone a list to keep completely clean and if I were forced to trade an elim just to take it off, I'd be mad. [/quote] I never use Which Waystone, so I didn’t even know dailies showed up there. The notifications stick around on the trading post page so I don’t see why it’d have to be in both places.
Niceless wrote on 2021-10-08 22:26:07:

I never use Which Waystone, so I didn’t even know dailies showed up there. The notifications stick around on the trading post page so I don’t see why it’d have to be in both places.
sBdLZtA.png
This is an excellent way to redo her imo! Her notification in the Trading Post might have to be edited to be like Pinkerton's - a star to indicate you haven't looked yet, maybe (though iirc Pinkerton's stays until you actually claim something). Could be the same thing for Which Waystone, maybe, just clicking in takes her off?

This is an excellent way to redo her imo! Her notification in the Trading Post might have to be edited to be like Pinkerton's - a star to indicate you haven't looked yet, maybe (though iirc Pinkerton's stays until you actually claim something). Could be the same thing for Which Waystone, maybe, just clicking in takes her off?

anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
support! i would greatly prefer seeing all the trades at once rather than the way we have it now :0
support! i would greatly prefer seeing all the trades at once rather than the way we have it now :0
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
oh, i love this idea - support, having an overview that also removes nearly all room for error sounds useful to me, at least much more so than what we have now
oh, i love this idea - support, having an overview that also removes nearly all room for error sounds useful to me, at least much more so than what we have now
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
This sounds awesome! Big support!
This sounds awesome! Big support!
projects & wishlist
fr + 2
love pings
ohh!! like that! Support!
ohh!! like that! Support!
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png