Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Crim Layout Change
1 2 3
I like this idea! I might actually go hunt to find her the thing she wants.
I like this idea! I might actually go hunt to find her the thing she wants.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
support!
support!
this is secret text for spacing lololol rcLDXY6.png
QAC2ckf.png
mtHAEL4.png
mlHpBMC.png
YMPbu9R.png
1573.png
Fantastic idea! Definitely support.
Fantastic idea! Definitely support.
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.pngWQA384m.pngdEo6ta2.png
It’s been like a week(?) and I did this again so I just wanted to bring it back to attention that a layout change would be much nicer and end up with me actually interacting with Crim more
It’s been like a week(?) and I did this again so I just wanted to bring it back to attention that a layout change would be much nicer and end up with me actually interacting with Crim more
sBdLZtA.png
Huge support. I never traded her anything important by mistake but I might be more inclined to check more than once a month.
Huge support. I never traded her anything important by mistake but I might be more inclined to check more than once a month.
natureshieldl.pngPlease PM if I missed your ping.natureshieldr.png
Oh man, this is a great idea! This would be a really nice change.
Oh man, this is a great idea! This would be a really nice change.
Big support, that sounds much more player-friendly!
Big support, that sounds much more player-friendly!
I think I would still like to have decline as an option but as a toggle for if it shows up or not so that if crim asks for say an expensive hibden item I don't have to risk accepting on accident.

(Aka I still want a way for annoying trades to not be seen again.)

Aka support for changing the layout but I'm not sure I want to lose the ability to decline.
I think I would still like to have decline as an option but as a toggle for if it shows up or not so that if crim asks for say an expensive hibden item I don't have to risk accepting on accident.

(Aka I still want a way for annoying trades to not be seen again.)

Aka support for changing the layout but I'm not sure I want to lose the ability to decline.
this is a good suggestion,
would be nice to be able to go to AH listsings from crim as well instead of manually entering the name of the items to avoid bad faith Crim exchanges like for example: she tried to give me 500t for an item worth 50,000t on AH
this is a good suggestion,
would be nice to be able to go to AH listsings from crim as well instead of manually entering the name of the items to avoid bad faith Crim exchanges like for example: she tried to give me 500t for an item worth 50,000t on AH
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
Support. As a replacement for putting her on the Which Waystone, there could be toggleable notifications for whether or not you get a notification when she has new trades.
Support. As a replacement for putting her on the Which Waystone, there could be toggleable notifications for whether or not you get a notification when she has new trades.
!! signature under construction !!
1 2 3