Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Bug 'pet' apparel
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
whether or not hissing roaches have been brought up... i support this either way!!

as for phobias... imo, some sort of tag system you can set for specific dragons, that brings up a warning (something like "this dragon has been tagged for the following: entomophobia/bugs. do you wish to view this profile? yes/no") would handle this and other sensitive topics nicely (see also: body horror, plague eyes, really a lot of things could benefit from it)
whether or not hissing roaches have been brought up... i support this either way!!

as for phobias... imo, some sort of tag system you can set for specific dragons, that brings up a warning (something like "this dragon has been tagged for the following: entomophobia/bugs. do you wish to view this profile? yes/no") would handle this and other sensitive topics nicely (see also: body horror, plague eyes, really a lot of things could benefit from it)
a pixelated cut-in of toropiamon, a plant dinosaur digimon, as seen on the pendulum z wind guardians device. faust, they/he, fr +3
small lair enthusiast
Slightly late to the party but [b]massive support[/b] on this one! I absolutely adore bugs personally, and I would be so down for a bunch of the little critters to put on my dragons as pets. :D I'm also an ant keeper (Camponotus specifically), and I even have some fandragons of my queen and colony, so I would love some proper little ant apparel, it would be so fun! (Love the new Mire ant familiars though even though the drops are incorrectly labeled as "pupae" and they look way more like ant larvae than pupae to me, since pupae enclose themselves into a little cocoon of sorts that the other ants must then help them eclose ("hatch") out of...) But please yes, this would be so delightful honestly for those of us who love bugs! [b]Small animals are animals too![/b] [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Slightly late to the party but massive support on this one! I absolutely adore bugs personally, and I would be so down for a bunch of the little critters to put on my dragons as pets. :D

I'm also an ant keeper (Camponotus specifically), and I even have some fandragons of my queen and colony, so I would love some proper little ant apparel, it would be so fun! (Love the new Mire ant familiars though even though the drops are incorrectly labeled as "pupae" and they look way more like ant larvae than pupae to me, since pupae enclose themselves into a little cocoon of sorts that the other ants must then help them eclose ("hatch") out of...)

But please yes, this would be so delightful honestly for those of us who love bugs! Small animals are animals too!
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
Support, but yes I do wonder about people with bug phobias and how they would react. There are already items like snakes, but as far as I know the player base generally doesn't seem to have a fear of those, so maybe it would be fine? If these were in the game, I think NOTN would be a great time to release them, or maybe around Halloween or the bug mini-festival? also: I would love bees/beehives/beekeeping equipment, as well as beetle apparels. Give me cool bugs. edit: [quote name="Arctovish" date="2021-11-03 23:05:54" ] as for phobias... imo, some sort of tag system you can set for specific dragons, that brings up a warning (something like "this dragon has been tagged for the following: entomophobia/bugs. do you wish to view this profile? yes/no") would handle this and other sensitive topics nicely (see also: body horror, plague eyes, really a lot of things could benefit from it) [/quote] was reading through the posts and I really like this idea, it would fit for a lot of things! it would be nice to also have warnings for certain genes because some players get dizzy when viewing Hypnotic or other similarly patterned genes, so giving the player a warning might help.
Support, but yes I do wonder about people with bug phobias and how they would react. There are already items like snakes, but as far as I know the player base generally doesn't seem to have a fear of those, so maybe it would be fine?

If these were in the game, I think NOTN would be a great time to release them, or maybe around Halloween or the bug mini-festival?

also: I would love bees/beehives/beekeeping equipment, as well as beetle apparels. Give me cool bugs.

edit:
Arctovish wrote on 2021-11-03 23:05:54:
was reading through the posts and I really like this idea, it would fit for a lot of things! it would be nice to also have warnings for certain genes because some players get dizzy when viewing Hypnotic or other similarly patterned genes, so giving the player a warning might help.
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
I love many arthropods so dearly, they're actually very intelligent, believe it or not. I would love to see some of them as companion apparel.

I'd like to see:
- scarabs, locusts, flies, fireflies, dragonflies, bees, cicadas, cockroaches and butterflies as swarm apparel
- tarantula, Atlas moth, millipede, giant desert centipede, emperor scorpion, mantis, isopod, rock crab, king crab and crawdad as larger, singular companion apparel
I love many arthropods so dearly, they're actually very intelligent, believe it or not. I would love to see some of them as companion apparel.

I'd like to see:
- scarabs, locusts, flies, fireflies, dragonflies, bees, cicadas, cockroaches and butterflies as swarm apparel
- tarantula, Atlas moth, millipede, giant desert centipede, emperor scorpion, mantis, isopod, rock crab, king crab and crawdad as larger, singular companion apparel
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="Arctovish" date="2021-11-03 23:05:54" ] whether or not hissing roaches have been brought up... i support this either way!! as for phobias... imo, some sort of tag system you can set for specific dragons, that brings up a warning (something like "this dragon has been tagged for the following: entomophobia/bugs. do you wish to view this profile? yes/no") would handle this and other sensitive topics nicely (see also: body horror, plague eyes, really a lot of things could benefit from it) [/quote] This is so great it needs its own suggestions thread damn Anyways give bug plz
Arctovish wrote on 2021-11-03 23:05:54:

This is so great it needs its own suggestions thread damn

Anyways give bug plz
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8