Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | commas PLEASE it's been 8 years
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 34 35

Support!

Please, this. I literally have to hover my cursor over zeroes to count and make sure I did things right. I also sometimes will count the numbers out loud to be sure. It doesn't have to be a comma or a decimal, either. It could just be a tiny space and it would help dramatically.

Support!

Please, this. I literally have to hover my cursor over zeroes to count and make sure I did things right. I also sometimes will count the numbers out loud to be sure. It doesn't have to be a comma or a decimal, either. It could just be a tiny space and it would help dramatically.

PbW1AsJ.png
Mundane | he/it | 29

Exalt Rescue
About Me
Wishlist

Oh gosh PLEASE. A period, a space, a comma - anything! I get confused past the 000's and it's just a whole mess.
Oh gosh PLEASE. A period, a space, a comma - anything! I get confused past the 000's and it's just a whole mess.
b51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
Support!!!!!! Oh my gosh PLEASE!! I often sell gems and have to count the zeroes like fifteen times every single CR. There's nothing more stressful than someone buying 10000 gems for 10000000tr, when it could just be 10,000g for 10,000,000tr.
Support!!!!!! Oh my gosh PLEASE!! I often sell gems and have to count the zeroes like fifteen times every single CR. There's nothing more stressful than someone buying 10000 gems for 10000000tr, when it could just be 10,000g for 10,000,000tr.
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
7G6xGb.png
I want this sooooo much. I'm constantly squinting while using this site lol
I want this sooooo much. I'm constantly squinting while using this site lol
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
Support! I think that spaces or something are really important to add, maybe even a settings toggle between commas, spaces, or the current system (nothing) so people can choose what they want to use/what is easiest to understand. Even for people who may not have dyscalculia its a huge accessibility trouble imo
Support! I think that spaces or something are really important to add, maybe even a settings toggle between commas, spaces, or the current system (nothing) so people can choose what they want to use/what is easiest to understand. Even for people who may not have dyscalculia its a huge accessibility trouble imo
PiAyg8i.png signature.png lIuLTiR.png
ACOZFAh.png
hh5n4WA.png
xXXQ8Kz.png
YMPbu9R.png
aroace_small.png
BIG support, that is all.
BIG support, that is all.
fKhgJHI.jpg
While it doesn't affect me all the time, I'm still supportive! On the times I do need to count, it's such a pain. Commas would be a gift
While it doesn't affect me all the time, I'm still supportive! On the times I do need to count, it's such a pain. Commas would be a gift
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
huge huge huge support please please please I know there's like. browser extensions you can get to add commas but you shouldn't need to get a third party thing to fix such a simple thing
huge huge huge support please please please I know there's like. browser extensions you can get to add commas but you shouldn't need to get a third party thing to fix such a simple thing
"they went looking for the gods, and died in lonely places."
Radio | she/it | the megaqueer #1 music lover
EST/+3 FR time
Free L22 Cauldron Rental
Selling ChickenSmoothie pets+items for gems
"so i believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people who do."
Gods, I didn't even realize how much I needed this until I read it!! This might be part of the reason I almost exclusively use gems over treasure. Smaller numbers = fewer headaches about decimal places.
Gods, I didn't even realize how much I needed this until I read it!! This might be part of the reason I almost exclusively use gems over treasure. Smaller numbers = fewer headaches about decimal places.
c339f747e4665c56ca81426fd42eb471.pngtDeKDnH.pngfire_rune_50x50.pngwind_rune_50x50.pngice_rune_50x50.png4ObvARi.png
Just pointing this out in case it hasn't been brought up, but part of the problem may be code related - when I've tried to send PMs (and maybe CRs too) with spaces or commas copied from a spreadsheet I set up to do calculations, it returned an error. So it may depend on if that's changeable, or if a code to display large numbers with spaces/commas (option please!) could be put in place but have the number without decoration be sent to the server/whatever.

For elsewhere on the site, the thinking may be that staff is worried that displaying the numbers with decoration elsewhere (treasure count at the top of the screen, etc.) will make people think that's how it needs to be typed in PMs, AH, etc. and then when that's not the case people will be annoyed or overly confused, there'll be support tickets about it, etc.
Just pointing this out in case it hasn't been brought up, but part of the problem may be code related - when I've tried to send PMs (and maybe CRs too) with spaces or commas copied from a spreadsheet I set up to do calculations, it returned an error. So it may depend on if that's changeable, or if a code to display large numbers with spaces/commas (option please!) could be put in place but have the number without decoration be sent to the server/whatever.

For elsewhere on the site, the thinking may be that staff is worried that displaying the numbers with decoration elsewhere (treasure count at the top of the screen, etc.) will make people think that's how it needs to be typed in PMs, AH, etc. and then when that's not the case people will be annoyed or overly confused, there'll be support tickets about it, etc.
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 34 35