Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | commas PLEASE it's been 8 years
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34 35
I work with numbers all the time, and yet I find myself getting confused when my treasure count doesn't seem to go up after maxing out fairgrounds before realizing "oh, turns out there was an extra digit here that I didn't notice!" Full support.
I work with numbers all the time, and yet I find myself getting confused when my treasure count doesn't seem to go up after maxing out fairgrounds before realizing "oh, turns out there was an extra digit here that I didn't notice!" Full support.
39171734.pnguglyplushies.pngsephydragflipped.png
yes pleaseee
yes pleaseee
uQGht2s.png
it'd be an easy enough accessibility toggle
it'd be an easy enough accessibility toggle
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
THIS
THIS
NQXTs0J.gif775yrAp.pngJqjxYiv.pngTsIlEZy.pngjTzUpbS.gif
yes please, even if its just a toggle on/off! its so hard for me to read the treasure on this site (i have dyscalculia) id love to have commas, it would help me avoid headaches when it comes to treasure! (literally and figuratively)
yes please, even if its just a toggle on/off! its so hard for me to read the treasure on this site (i have dyscalculia) id love to have commas, it would help me avoid headaches when it comes to treasure! (literally and figuratively)
NBXoKp0.png |
|
|
|
|
call me tev :]
- any pronouns
- +2 frt
- monolair
- art creds in dragon bios
Oh my yes please!!! Commas or spaces, just SOMETHING to make big numbers more easily read without having to actively count the 0’s.
Oh my yes please!!! Commas or spaces, just SOMETHING to make big numbers more easily read without having to actively count the 0’s.
vCh7Ftn.pngjt3PpxV.png
Support!!!
Support!!!
ExoticButters171
He/H
im
Feel free to size=7]ping :D
Mascot
Chaotic Neutral
cry about my font sizes, "Nightmare King".
on my hands and knees begging the devs to implement this. please
on my hands and knees begging the devs to implement this. please
the-awakening.png
Full support
Full support
Untitled390-20240403161955.png
I need this I suck at math and it seems like an easy fix
I need this I suck at math and it seems like an easy fix
lSyxazy.png
r8v91MH.png
Bt9KLea.png
optH9Kd.png