Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 500+ ChickenSmoothie pets+All Items
1 2
Please post here and ping me when you send a trade or I might miss the notifications!

I played chickensmoothie when I was younger and recently dug up my old account. I'm not really interested in playing anymore, so I'm hoping to sell everything off!

Everything is up for grabs except for what's in my unsorted/keeps sections, and the pride flag items. Other than those I'm looking to trade off everything. My ChickenSmoothie username is XxNightpeltTFM, my pets are currently sorted by rarity, and you can view them here
I also now have a mirror thread on the CS forums!

I will trade:

Common and below pets for 1g/pet
Uncommon for 2g/pet
Very/Extremely uncommon for 4g/pet

Items for 1g per item

I can also take treasure, via the standard 1:1000 ratio. Mixed payments are also okay though not preferred. I also have a wishlist here, I can take item bribes going by LAH or MP price if applicable, whichever is lower ^^

Rare+ and Malks are up for offers but I'm not setting a definite price on them due to my lack of knowledge of the CS economy.
Alternative offers are also welcome!!

Send me a trade on CS asking for whatever pets/items you'd like from me+a CR on here with the payment

If you're trading for multiple rarity levels, please send them in separate trades! ie one trade for commons and below, one for uncommons, etc. This will make it a lot easier for me as it means I won't have to count the individual pets to double check that the payment is correct! Asking for items/common and below in the same trade is fine since they're both 1g.
If you send a trade w/ multiple rarities in one I will decline it/the payment unless it's a small number of pets (like, less than 30 total.) You're free to try again with separated trades again, I just don't wanna have to count the pets ^^''
The CRs don't need to be separate but they can be if you'd be more comfortable with that ^^

You can trade in bulk or just for a few pets/items you want, whatever you'd like is fine!

I played from sometime in 2017 to sometime in 2018 I think? and I have a lot of old pets from around that time, including pets from events, and a 2016 very rare store pet. I also have a few malk pets!
Please post here and ping me when you send a trade or I might miss the notifications!

I played chickensmoothie when I was younger and recently dug up my old account. I'm not really interested in playing anymore, so I'm hoping to sell everything off!

Everything is up for grabs except for what's in my unsorted/keeps sections, and the pride flag items. Other than those I'm looking to trade off everything. My ChickenSmoothie username is XxNightpeltTFM, my pets are currently sorted by rarity, and you can view them here
I also now have a mirror thread on the CS forums!

I will trade:

Common and below pets for 1g/pet
Uncommon for 2g/pet
Very/Extremely uncommon for 4g/pet

Items for 1g per item

I can also take treasure, via the standard 1:1000 ratio. Mixed payments are also okay though not preferred. I also have a wishlist here, I can take item bribes going by LAH or MP price if applicable, whichever is lower ^^

Rare+ and Malks are up for offers but I'm not setting a definite price on them due to my lack of knowledge of the CS economy.
Alternative offers are also welcome!!

Send me a trade on CS asking for whatever pets/items you'd like from me+a CR on here with the payment

If you're trading for multiple rarity levels, please send them in separate trades! ie one trade for commons and below, one for uncommons, etc. This will make it a lot easier for me as it means I won't have to count the individual pets to double check that the payment is correct! Asking for items/common and below in the same trade is fine since they're both 1g.
If you send a trade w/ multiple rarities in one I will decline it/the payment unless it's a small number of pets (like, less than 30 total.) You're free to try again with separated trades again, I just don't wanna have to count the pets ^^''
The CRs don't need to be separate but they can be if you'd be more comfortable with that ^^

You can trade in bulk or just for a few pets/items you want, whatever you'd like is fine!

I played from sometime in 2017 to sometime in 2018 I think? and I have a lot of old pets from around that time, including pets from events, and a 2016 very rare store pet. I also have a few malk pets!
"they went looking for the gods, and died in lonely places."
Radio | she/it | the megaqueer #1 music lover
EST/+3 FR time
Free L22 Cauldron Rental
Selling ChickenSmoothie pets+items for gems
"so i believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people who do."
I plan on continuing to adopt the monthly pets until I've liquidated everything, so check back if there's something you missed in a month, I may have it ^^

if you're interested in a monthly ping to remind you, I'll ping this every month when all of my pets from the previous month have grown+gotten rarities assigned and have been made available for selling ^^

This thread is open unless the title says otherwise!! It will remain open indefinitely until I've traded everything off. If the thread seems dead and you're unsure feel free to shoot me a PM, but I will make it obvious once I'm done trading.
I plan on continuing to adopt the monthly pets until I've liquidated everything, so check back if there's something you missed in a month, I may have it ^^

if you're interested in a monthly ping to remind you, I'll ping this every month when all of my pets from the previous month have grown+gotten rarities assigned and have been made available for selling ^^

This thread is open unless the title says otherwise!! It will remain open indefinitely until I've traded everything off. If the thread seems dead and you're unsure feel free to shoot me a PM, but I will make it obvious once I'm done trading.
EST/+3 FR time
Free L22 Cauldron Rental
As of march 10th all of the pets in my common and below group have been sold. More will be added as the past few months' pets grow and get rarities assigned.

Feb pets have rarities now which means they're up for grabs!
As of march 10th all of the pets in my common and below group have been sold. More will be added as the past few months' pets grow and get rarities assigned.

Feb pets have rarities now which means they're up for grabs!
EST/+3 FR time
Free L22 Cauldron Rental
ok morning bump this is open now thumbsup emoji
ok morning bump this is open now thumbsup emoji
EST/+3 FR time
Free L22 Cauldron Rental
^
^
EST/+3 FR time
Free L22 Cauldron Rental
@Radio's CS Sales

February pets have been given rarities so they are now up for grabs! This also includes the Valentines Day, Chinese New Year, and Leap Day event pets ^^ all have been sorted into their respective rarity groups!

(does it ping if i edit this? i accidentally put the widget in this at first rather than the ping...)
@Radio's CS Sales

February pets have been given rarities so they are now up for grabs! This also includes the Valentines Day, Chinese New Year, and Leap Day event pets ^^ all have been sorted into their respective rarity groups!

(does it ping if i edit this? i accidentally put the widget in this at first rather than the ping...)
EST/+3 FR time
Free L22 Cauldron Rental
bump
bump
EST/+3 FR time
Free L22 Cauldron Rental