Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | commas PLEASE it's been 8 years
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
please. Support
please. Support
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
i feel like it should be a feature that could be turned on and off via language barriers, as some places use periods separating them.
i feel like it should be a feature that could be turned on and off via language barriers, as some places use periods separating them.
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
Support! I often find myself zooming in on numbers, and even then I often find it difficult to read them
Support! I often find myself zooming in on numbers, and even then I often find it difficult to read them
_________ CkbRBhK.gif _ Moondyne | fr time +17 | "If it's meant to happen it'll happen anyway"
Support! I have difficulties reading long numbers so I'd appreciate it from an accessibility standpoint... and also some kind of a separation would look better imho
Support! I have difficulties reading long numbers so I'd appreciate it from an accessibility standpoint... and also some kind of a separation would look better imho
There will be something here. Eventually.
Spaces, please, not commas :P

However, commas/dots, or even spaces, would make copy-paste of prices a chore. I know that because the Auction House complains about leading spaces every time I double-click a price somewhere on-site (which I presume to select a "word", i.e., the numbers only, in a time-honoured computer fashion - yet it also catches a space in front for some reason).

Well, actually it says "Invalid price" and I spend a minute trying to figure out what's wrong with "33000" as a price!
Spaces, please, not commas :P

However, commas/dots, or even spaces, would make copy-paste of prices a chore. I know that because the Auction House complains about leading spaces every time I double-click a price somewhere on-site (which I presume to select a "word", i.e., the numbers only, in a time-honoured computer fashion - yet it also catches a space in front for some reason).

Well, actually it says "Invalid price" and I spend a minute trying to figure out what's wrong with "33000" as a price!
rJWIOZM.pngs8WoqhB.pngtDeKDnH.pngrats_badge.png[url][/url]a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.pngb2880355ddf0aa894dcb44a252fda40339df0df0.png
I was really surprised to come back after a long hiatus and find this hadn't been introduced.

Full support.
I was really surprised to come back after a long hiatus and find this hadn't been introduced.

Full support.
Yt4sddf.png
At first, I supported the comma, periods, or spaces....

... and then I decided that people need to be responsible for their own counts and attention to detail.

At first, I supported the comma, periods, or spaces....

... and then I decided that people need to be responsible for their own counts and attention to detail.

earthanim1.gif
Support. The lack of any digit separator makes the prices less legible, and having commas would mean I could determine prices at a glance instead of having to squint and count the digits.
Support. The lack of any digit separator makes the prices less legible, and having commas would mean I could determine prices at a glance instead of having to squint and count the digits.
- G1s for sale
- LF any combo of abyss, copper, spruce and other dream g1s
Support!
Support!
CTF4up6.png
Unless they make it so that number inputs ignore commas, no support. I copy/paste treasure & gem amounts from all over the site and if I had to manually delete commas out of all those numbers or to type in 5+ digit numbers every single time I want to buy something it would be incredibly frustrating and make my experience on the site worse.
Unless they make it so that number inputs ignore commas, no support. I copy/paste treasure & gem amounts from all over the site and if I had to manually delete commas out of all those numbers or to type in 5+ digit numbers every single time I want to buy something it would be incredibly frustrating and make my experience on the site worse.
92280712.png90501452.png82942286.png83686183.png89796725.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35