Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Replacing Skins
1 2 3
Support. If you are trying to change a skin on mobile or with weak internet it really sucks to first wait for it to delete, and then give another -- and oh my, let this one look bad then you need to wait again and again. Tho it might be a small thing, it sure will make things smoother!
Support. If you are trying to change a skin on mobile or with weak internet it really sucks to first wait for it to delete, and then give another -- and oh my, let this one look bad then you need to wait again and again. Tho it might be a small thing, it sure will make things smoother!
1YGrk6M.pngQB9Oxim.png
1zc6qYY.png
t9rE1A9.png
tsLqd7p.png4lx1JN4.png JvT6zxD.png
Support, just for an easier time equipping skins. I like to do things fast.
Support, just for an easier time equipping skins. I like to do things fast.
mlHpBMC.png
n4H37dx.png
Qpv2mvo.png
bYt72YT.png

.....Click them!
Support. Don't understand why it isn't a part of the framework.
Support. Don't understand why it isn't a part of the framework.
Untitled-1.png
Support, I just came back from a multi-year hiatus and it's an awfully annoying change compared to all of the great updates.
Support, I just came back from a multi-year hiatus and it's an awfully annoying change compared to all of the great updates.
[quote name="Croissants" date="2021-07-03 07:16:08" ] support! this was how it worked on the old dragon profiles iirc, and i'd love to see it come back. would make it a lot easier to preview multiple skins on your dragon. [/quote] Well, that certainly explains my weird ghost memories. Support! I'm pretty sure this was simply an oversight, but it does cause frustration when I forget to remove the current skin.
Croissants wrote on 2021-07-03 07:16:08:
support! this was how it worked on the old dragon profiles iirc, and i'd love to see it come back. would make it a lot easier to preview multiple skins on your dragon.
Well, that certainly explains my weird ghost memories. Support! I'm pretty sure this was simply an oversight, but it does cause frustration when I forget to remove the current skin.
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
Support, especially since its really easy to click the eye by accident (mainly on mobile) and that shifts everything down
Support, especially since its really easy to click the eye by accident (mainly on mobile) and that shifts everything down
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
[quote name="Shinyumbreon" date="2021-07-04 18:01:17" ] Support, especially since its really easy to click the eye by accident (mainly on mobile) and that shifts everything down [/quote] this is another awfull part - this page shifting.
Shinyumbreon wrote on 2021-07-04 18:01:17:
this is another awfull part - this page shifting.

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
I also wish they would fix this or put it back to the old way, even if being able to view skins stacked on the dragon was useless it was still easier for me than being denied the action and having to go back, take the current skin off, and then view the new one. Old way was better x.x;;
I also wish they would fix this or put it back to the old way, even if being able to view skins stacked on the dragon was useless it was still easier for me than being denied the action and having to go back, take the current skin off, and then view the new one. Old way was better x.x;;
Support, it would make things a lot smoother
Support, it would make things a lot smoother
AND-GOD-SAID.png
Yes! Thought this for a while, I always go to click the new skin and get momentarily baffled by the error message before I remember, lol
Yes! Thought this for a while, I always go to click the new skin and get momentarily baffled by the error message before I remember, lol
image.png . > she/her
> FRT +3
> Dragons for sale
> Voltsy's free dragons
> Half-an-egg
1 2 3