Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Coli Ability Time Remaining
1 2
[img]https://i.imgur.com/mCxX8iw.png[/img] (a quick mockup i made) I would like a countdown on how long I have left on an ability or cooldown (rally, haste, meditate's damage reduction, etc.). Constantly guessing gets annoying with meditate builds, and even on scratch builds, knowing when rally is going to expire would be a plus.
mCxX8iw.png
(a quick mockup i made)

I would like a countdown on how long I have left on an ability or cooldown (rally, haste, meditate's damage reduction, etc.). Constantly guessing gets annoying with meditate builds, and even on scratch builds, knowing when rally is going to expire would be a plus.
Support! This could really come in handy.
Support! This could really come in handy.
He/Him | Gryffindor | Lawful Good | Sagittarius | FR+2

MZeTqmO.png
Support, no reason not to have this.
Support, no reason not to have this.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
Support. This would be REALLY helpful when you're new to coli -or using a particular stone. Especially since there's no info on how long [i]in turns[/i] it actually lasts in the stone descriptions [item=rally] Also, though I'm pretty well versed with coli at this point on occasion I lose track of things and those little icons have a nasty habit of not disappearing in a timely manner so my next turn is up and selected and I'm clicking on the opponent when it goes away and I realize "oh I [i]don't[/i] have rally left for this turn" :( So being able to see how many turns are left would be helpful when unsure.
Support.
This would be REALLY helpful when you're new to coli -or using a particular stone. Especially since there's no info on how long in turns it actually lasts in the stone descriptions Rally

Also, though I'm pretty well versed with coli at this point on occasion I lose track of things and those little icons have a nasty habit of not disappearing in a timely manner so my next turn is up and selected and I'm clicking on the opponent when it goes away and I realize "oh I don't have rally left for this turn" :(
So being able to see how many turns are left would be helpful when unsure.
Support. I honestly don't know how long anything lasts and just hope it all goes well. :'D A tooltip like this would be great.
Support. I honestly don't know how long anything lasts and just hope it all goes well. :'D A tooltip like this would be great.
That looks very helpful for newbies and people who don't spend a lot of time in the coli.
That looks very helpful for newbies and people who don't spend a lot of time in the coli.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Definitely support.

Even as someone who spends a lot of time in the coli, I still don't have how long each ability lasts memorized. And it's not like I'm counting how many turns each dragon has taken.
Definitely support.

Even as someone who spends a lot of time in the coli, I still don't have how long each ability lasts memorized. And it's not like I'm counting how many turns each dragon has taken.
pulvis et umbra sumus - We are dust and shadows
Support! I can't reliably keep track of it, not to mention I don't think the ability says how long it lasts in its description.
Support! I can't reliably keep track of it, not to mention I don't think the ability says how long it lasts in its description.
DEFINITE support! I'm a veteran coli-goer, but I'm trying some different builds and this still trips me up sometimes!
DEFINITE support! I'm a veteran coli-goer, but I'm trying some different builds and this still trips me up sometimes!
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
support, this would be pretty handy.
support, this would be pretty handy.
1 2