Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Crossflights (Hear me out)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Big support for everything except the nests! I think a feature like this should be visual only and not impact any current significant site functions like breeding.
Big support for everything except the nests! I think a feature like this should be visual only and not impact any current significant site functions like breeding.
6Sx7SSv.png
To me, it's illogical that we'd get to select a secondary flight 'for aesthetics' but not also get to use the nests.
To me, it's illogical that we'd get to select a secondary flight 'for aesthetics' but not also get to use the nests.
ZQGfAQY.png
I would like this, tbh. I sometimes feel homesick for Plague but don't want to keep moving around, and a feature like this would allow me to have "one foot in Plague" while still remaining in Ice. I'm probably not the only person on the site who feels this way, being "caught between two flights".
I would like this, tbh. I sometimes feel homesick for Plague but don't want to keep moving around, and a feature like this would allow me to have "one foot in Plague" while still remaining in Ice. I'm probably not the only person on the site who feels this way, being "caught between two flights".
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
[quote name="Jessyta" date="2021-03-01 10:45:23" ] To me, it's illogical that we'd get to select a secondary flight 'for aesthetics' but not also get to use the nests. [/quote] Same... Dragons, regardless of flight, nest wherever they are. Even Coatls. I also don't know how having a nest (even temporary and for a fee) is an "exploit." As long as it doesn't increase the nest cap, nothing changes except maybe a treasure sink. Oh and also.. sure? Seems pointless without an attached function like nests though.
Jessyta wrote on 2021-03-01 10:45:23:
Same... Dragons, regardless of flight, nest wherever they are. Even Coatls. I also don't know how having a nest (even temporary and for a fee) is an "exploit." As long as it doesn't increase the nest cap, nothing changes except maybe a treasure sink.

Oh and also.. sure? Seems pointless without an attached function like nests though.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
This would be awesome! I've been calling myself a Fire/Plague flight for a while now, but it would be awesome to actually have it official!
This would be awesome! I've been calling myself a Fire/Plague flight for a while now, but it would be awesome to actually have it official!
Being able to have a nest for another flight isn't an exploit at all because nest rentals, while not supported, happen and don't cost much. Having them site supported is just safer.

Regardless I don't think site supported nest rental and like suggestions should be tied to this since I appreciate it as a purely aesthetic thing with no practical purpose muddying my options. If I got nests from it I'd feel pressured to put my extra home in ice or lightning.
Being able to have a nest for another flight isn't an exploit at all because nest rentals, while not supported, happen and don't cost much. Having them site supported is just safer.

Regardless I don't think site supported nest rental and like suggestions should be tied to this since I appreciate it as a purely aesthetic thing with no practical purpose muddying my options. If I got nests from it I'd feel pressured to put my extra home in ice or lightning.
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
I like it. I like it a lot. Though it seems to me it could be confusing which flight a user is actually from.
I like it. I like it a lot. Though it seems to me it could be confusing which flight a user is actually from.
The most beautiful moment of life
[quote name="Almedha" date="2021-03-01 11:07:46" ] [quote name="Jessyta" date="2021-03-01 10:45:23" ] To me, it's illogical that we'd get to select a secondary flight 'for aesthetics' but not also get to use the nests. [/quote] Same... Dragons, regardless of flight, nest wherever they are. Even Coatls. I also don't know how having a nest (even temporary and for a fee) is an "exploit." As long as it doesn't increase the nest cap, nothing changes except maybe a treasure sink. Oh and also.. sure? Seems pointless without an attached function like nests though. [/quote]Exactly. Well said.
Almedha wrote on 2021-03-01 11:07:46:
Same... Dragons, regardless of flight, nest wherever they are. Even Coatls. I also don't know how having a nest (even temporary and for a fee) is an "exploit." As long as it doesn't increase the nest cap, nothing changes except maybe a treasure sink.

Oh and also.. sure? Seems pointless without an attached function like nests though.
Exactly. Well said.
ZQGfAQY.png
[quote name="Jessyta" date="2021-03-01 10:45:23" ] To me, it's illogical that we'd get to select a secondary flight 'for aesthetics' but not also get to use the nests. [/quote] This. Lorewise doesn't make any sense either for dragons to be two dif flights as 50/50, so gonna have to not support it :x

This. Lorewise doesn't make any sense either for dragons to be two dif flights as 50/50, so gonna have to not support it :x
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
Please. I just want to in Plague and Lightning at the same time. Kinda. Even if it's just looks and mechanically I'm still just in one. Give the dual flight lairs our freedom.

Like JonSnOwO above me, I'm caught between flights and right now the only solution is to keep flipping back and forth, which is expensive. I'd honestly just love to pick between banners and locations. It can just be left at that, just let me mix the aesthetics, please.
Please. I just want to in Plague and Lightning at the same time. Kinda. Even if it's just looks and mechanically I'm still just in one. Give the dual flight lairs our freedom.

Like JonSnOwO above me, I'm caught between flights and right now the only solution is to keep flipping back and forth, which is expensive. I'd honestly just love to pick between banners and locations. It can just be left at that, just let me mix the aesthetics, please.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7