Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Unnamed Exalts
1 2 3 4
No. Name your dragons before you sell or give them away if you care about your offspring lists.
No. Name your dragons before you sell or give them away if you care about your offspring lists.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
Players exalt unnamed for a variety of reasons—lore, organization, personal preference and there is nothing wrong with it because there is nothing wrong with unnamed exalts. If you dislike unnamed dragons, name dragons while they belong to you. Once they leave your lair you have no say on what happens to them
Players exalt unnamed for a variety of reasons—lore, organization, personal preference and there is nothing wrong with it because there is nothing wrong with unnamed exalts. If you dislike unnamed dragons, name dragons while they belong to you. Once they leave your lair you have no say on what happens to them
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
This again? Seriously? We JUST had a thread about this not too long ago. Just gonna paste my response from that one bc this is, quite frankly, getting ridiculous. [quote]No support. Some people exalt unnamed on purpose, and forcing them into a certain playstyle is [i]not cool[/i] to say the least. People who don’t like Unnamed offspring have the option to prevent that while the dragon is still in their lair*. Once it leaves, it’s not within their control anymore. *of course there is always the chance that dragon will be renamed to something the breeder doesn’t like- so if they get upset over names, they probably shouldn’t be selling dragons. The only way to ensure a dragon stays the way you want it is to either keep it or exalt it yourself. A [b]LOT[/b] of the names in the generator are IMO way, WAY worse than unnamed. Check out this dragons offspring list. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/34486925][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/344870/34486925_350.png[/img][/url] A few notable examples are Door, Custard, Trebuchet, and Mantooth[/quote] [quote] how about, instead if you check a dragon of yours' offspring list, and see and exalted unnamed you could have the option to name it?[/quote] I could support this, but ONLY if you were the one who exalted them. If you sold them unnamed and they got exalted that way? Too bad, that’s how it is. You should never have control over someone else’s dragons, exalted or not.
This again? Seriously? We JUST had a thread about this not too long ago.

Just gonna paste my response from that one bc this is, quite frankly, getting ridiculous.
Quote:
No support. Some people exalt unnamed on purpose, and forcing them into a certain playstyle is not cool to say the least.

People who don’t like Unnamed offspring have the option to prevent that while the dragon is still in their lair*. Once it leaves, it’s not within their control anymore.

*of course there is always the chance that dragon will be renamed to something the breeder doesn’t like- so if they get upset over names, they probably shouldn’t be selling dragons. The only way to ensure a dragon stays the way you want it is to either keep it or exalt it yourself.

A LOT of the names in the generator are IMO way, WAY worse than unnamed.
Check out this dragons offspring list.
34486925_350.png
A few notable examples are Door, Custard, Trebuchet, and Mantooth

Quote:
how about, instead
if you check a dragon of yours' offspring list, and see and exalted unnamed
you could have the option to name it?
I could support this, but ONLY if you were the one who exalted them. If you sold them unnamed and they got exalted that way? Too bad, that’s how it is. You should never have control over someone else’s dragons, exalted or not.
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
seriously? Not this again. Search the forums. It's been suggested before.

No support obviously.

seriously? Not this again. Search the forums. It's been suggested before.

No support obviously.

[quote name="drearie" date="2020-10-22 07:46:56" ] how about, instead if you check a dragon of yours' offspring list, and see and exalted unnamed you could have the option to name it? idk, but it's a better idea than applying an auto-namer [/quote] If unnamed offspring bother you, name the offspring while they still belong to you or do t buy a dragon with an unnamed offspring. The only one who should be able to name a dragon after it is exalted is the exalter as that dragon is tied to their account and thus is still the owner of that dragon and they were perfectly within their rights to exalt unnamed.
drearie wrote on 2020-10-22 07:46:56:
how about, instead
idk, but it's a better idea than applying an auto-namer
If unnamed offspring bother you, name the offspring while they still belong to you or do t buy a dragon with an unnamed offspring.

The only one who should be able to name a dragon after it is exalted is the exalter as that dragon is tied to their account and thus is still the owner of that dragon and they were perfectly within their rights to exalt unnamed.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
Lmao if I see another one of these threads I’m gonna lose my marbles
These pop up every so often

No support for any of them because this is just common sense *facepalm* remember you don’t have a say in what happens to the dragon once it’s exalted but ight

OR name your dragon before giving them away :|||
Lmao if I see another one of these threads I’m gonna lose my marbles
These pop up every so often

No support for any of them because this is just common sense *facepalm* remember you don’t have a say in what happens to the dragon once it’s exalted but ight

OR name your dragon before giving them away :|||
MC0JXiQ.png b1wM7Mg.png
absolutely no support. if i want my babeys be stay unnamed because of my personal lore, i don't want this lore to be broken because someone couldn't name their dragons before fodder-selling them
absolutely no support. if i want my babeys be stay unnamed because of my personal lore, i don't want this lore to be broken because someone couldn't name their dragons before fodder-selling them
FR+10
Ping-friendly. Loves coatls and skydancers.
[quote name="Shinyumbreon" date="2020-10-22 11:44:19" ] A [b]LOT[/b] of the names in the generator are IMO way, WAY worse than unnamed. A few notable examples are Door, Custard, Trebuchet, and Mantooth[/quote] Custard and Mantooth? I saw [b]Snotlocker[/b] once! Imagine having [i]this[/i] precious gem in your lineage. Oh, i loved Okay the most. Imagine parents looking at their babies for the first time! "This one is okay. I guess."
Shinyumbreon wrote on 2020-10-22 11:44:19:
A LOT of the names in the generator are IMO way, WAY worse than unnamed.
A few notable examples are Door, Custard, Trebuchet, and Mantooth

Custard and Mantooth? I saw Snotlocker once! Imagine having this precious gem in your lineage.

Oh, i loved Okay the most. Imagine parents looking at their babies for the first time! "This one is okay. I guess."
FR+10
Ping-friendly. Loves coatls and skydancers.
No support. If you don't want an unnamed dragon, name it before you sell it.
No support. If you don't want an unnamed dragon, name it before you sell it.
M4V4l17.gif 2023-10-09-0kz-Kleki.pngnb.pngpFh2ZjF.pngbxDQbVS.gif
[quote name="Bengaltigeress" date="2020-10-22 05:00:30" ] If someone exalts an unnamed dragon, it should be randomly named [/quote] Random names are ugly, so no thanks. [quote]how about, instead if you check a dragon of yours' offspring list, and see and exalted unnamed you could have the option to name it? idk, but it's a better idea than applying an auto-namer[/quote] If you didn't exalt the dragon, you aren't entitled to change anything about it, as it isn't yours.
Bengaltigeress wrote on 2020-10-22 05:00:30:
If someone exalts an unnamed dragon, it should be randomly named
Random names are ugly, so no thanks.
Quote:
how about, instead
idk, but it's a better idea than applying an auto-namer

If you didn't exalt the dragon, you aren't entitled to change anything about it, as it isn't yours.
1 2 3 4