Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Unnamed Exalts
1 2 3 4
[quote name="Corviknight" date="2020-10-22 14:48:32" ] [quote name="Jessyta" date="2020-10-22 14:46:39" ] [quote name="drearie" date="2020-10-22 07:46:56" ] how about, instead if you check a dragon of yours' offspring list, and see and exalted unnamed you could have the option to name it? idk, but it's a better idea than applying an auto-namer [/quote] No support for this, but I WOULD support a feature that allowed a player to name/rename a dragon that they personally exalted. [/quote] Also allow them to unname a dragon they personally exalted as well. [/quote] Only if this includes being able to name a dragon they exalted other banned names as well.
Corviknight wrote on 2020-10-22 14:48:32:
Jessyta wrote on 2020-10-22 14:46:39:
drearie wrote on 2020-10-22 07:46:56:
how about, instead
if you check a dragon of yours' offspring list, and see and exalted unnamed
you could have the option to name it?
idk, but it's a better idea than applying an auto-namer
No support for this, but I WOULD support a feature that allowed a player to name/rename a dragon that they personally exalted.
Also allow them to unname a dragon they personally exalted as well.
Only if this includes being able to name a dragon they exalted other banned names as well.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
No Support

Let me exalt my dragons however I choose ~
No Support

Let me exalt my dragons however I choose ~
#UnnamedIsValid

I get the desire to not have those "sad", unnamed babies in your offspring list. But you sold them unnamed. How is them being exalted unnamed any different than if they wind up on an account that goes inactive forever? All the same. They won't ever get named. Or maybe someone buys them and that person just doesn't want to give them a name. Or they don't decide a name for years. I have several unnamed dragons that are a few years old and still not named. Because.

If you sold them without a name, it can't bother you that much. You gave them the chance to be exalted unnamed. But honestly? Just leave 'em alone. You'll realize after a while it doesn't actually bug you all that much.

The one thing I can support is maybe (big maybe here) having a warning before exalting unnamed. Because some people forget. (Maybe have it as a toggle if people want it.) Or an easy ability to name an unnamed dragon you exalted if it's still within the restoration period. And you could name it from the restoration screen. But don't force it on other people. It's just a game. It's just pixel dragons. Even if some of us get rather attached.

Edit: Also yes, this has been suggested probably a million times by now, and will never get support.
#UnnamedIsValid

I get the desire to not have those "sad", unnamed babies in your offspring list. But you sold them unnamed. How is them being exalted unnamed any different than if they wind up on an account that goes inactive forever? All the same. They won't ever get named. Or maybe someone buys them and that person just doesn't want to give them a name. Or they don't decide a name for years. I have several unnamed dragons that are a few years old and still not named. Because.

If you sold them without a name, it can't bother you that much. You gave them the chance to be exalted unnamed. But honestly? Just leave 'em alone. You'll realize after a while it doesn't actually bug you all that much.

The one thing I can support is maybe (big maybe here) having a warning before exalting unnamed. Because some people forget. (Maybe have it as a toggle if people want it.) Or an easy ability to name an unnamed dragon you exalted if it's still within the restoration period. And you could name it from the restoration screen. But don't force it on other people. It's just a game. It's just pixel dragons. Even if some of us get rather attached.

Edit: Also yes, this has been suggested probably a million times by now, and will never get support.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
No support.

I personally, am not a fan of unnamed dragons. But there are people who do, for lore purposes. If it bothers you so much, pick the name before selling. :)

Now, if you're asking to name dragons that you have exalted and didn't name, then support.
No support.

I personally, am not a fan of unnamed dragons. But there are people who do, for lore purposes. If it bothers you so much, pick the name before selling. :)

Now, if you're asking to name dragons that you have exalted and didn't name, then support.
I just...

Look. We have a thread like this almost every week now. For starters, please use the forum search function, but also, there is an immediate and easy fix for unnamed fodder.

I breed my own fodder and buy extras to supplement if I need more treasure that week. I have 50 fodder sitting in my yeet tab right now. I named them all myself, because I prefer to train them to level 7-8 before I exalt them.

It takes 3 clicks to name a dragon and you can do this very quickly. I won't say it isn't tedious, because when you have a ton of fodder, it definitely is, but the fact is it isn't super hard or time consuming. 5 minutes tops, and the 50 I have left in my yeet tab are just what's leftover from a batch of 80.

Just.

Name your fodder before you sell it.
I just...

Look. We have a thread like this almost every week now. For starters, please use the forum search function, but also, there is an immediate and easy fix for unnamed fodder.

I breed my own fodder and buy extras to supplement if I need more treasure that week. I have 50 fodder sitting in my yeet tab right now. I named them all myself, because I prefer to train them to level 7-8 before I exalt them.

It takes 3 clicks to name a dragon and you can do this very quickly. I won't say it isn't tedious, because when you have a ton of fodder, it definitely is, but the fact is it isn't super hard or time consuming. 5 minutes tops, and the 50 I have left in my yeet tab are just what's leftover from a batch of 80.

Just.

Name your fodder before you sell it.
nZzzLxJ.png Horror aesthetic/lore lair
Weird goblin hermit
She/Her
.......................... Massive Horror fan
Gamer
Writer
zwGyDvx.png
1 2 3 4