Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Stronger Deity Community
1 2
[quote name="Starrun" date="2020-10-06 14:45:23" ] Support. Like, a very rare but celebrated occurence. Kinda like admins in the commonfolk forums. [/quote] Exactly. The deities don't even feel real at this point, which was... [i]disappointing[/i] for my newbie mind. Maybe just an occasional thought or two, even one every month would be amazing compared to right now ;-; (edit: support)
Starrun wrote on 2020-10-06 14:45:23:
Support. Like, a very rare but celebrated occurence. Kinda like admins in the commonfolk forums.
Exactly. The deities don't even feel real at this point, which was... disappointing for my newbie mind.

Maybe just an occasional thought or two, even one every month would be amazing compared to right now ;-;

(edit: support)
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
Support for deities maybe talking occasionally, but among themselves or in isolated threads, not on user threads. Pessimistic as it sounds, I don't think people constantly pinging deities whenever a joke is made about them would be fun.
Support for deities maybe talking occasionally, but among themselves or in isolated threads, not on user threads. Pessimistic as it sounds, I don't think people constantly pinging deities whenever a joke is made about them would be fun.
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
[quote name="Naivety" date="2020-10-14 03:11:09" ] No support. I prefer Staff commenting on our threads and all of this. This would Just add extra work, beacuse they would need to log on deity accounts. Plus, how this would work? 'fellow dragons Tidelord is missing can u find him'? [/quote] Deities used to talk on the forums, so it's kind of just a return to form. You can see it in their post histories. I don't know if staff intentions have changed with them, though, and if they'd want any future posting to be more serious and lore-aligned (like the BotE thread), or if they stopped for other reasons. I do think staff more frequently posting has been sort of a stand-in for this, though, and I do like what's going on currently.
Naivety wrote on 2020-10-14 03:11:09:
No support. I prefer Staff commenting on our threads and all of this. This would Just add extra work, beacuse they would need to log on deity accounts.
Plus, how this would work? 'fellow dragons Tidelord is missing can u find him'?
Deities used to talk on the forums, so it's kind of just a return to form. You can see it in their post histories. I don't know if staff intentions have changed with them, though, and if they'd want any future posting to be more serious and lore-aligned (like the BotE thread), or if they stopped for other reasons.

I do think staff more frequently posting has been sort of a stand-in for this, though, and I do like what's going on currently.
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
Support.

I think that this would be a painless way of drawing flight members together. I also think that it could be random (because gods speak in mysterious ways) or released as announcements in the flight forums.

I think that it would help us focus on the sheer size of Flight Rising and all its flights, but at the same time feel inclusive and personal.

I think the Deities should be developed holistically based on lore/art.
Eventually the announcements would build into something multi layered and rewarding so it doesn't need to take a lot of effort because it will unfold itself as it goes on.

If there are Lairs that reject this, all the better, but there's something wonderful about having player/site interactions that aren't only about in-game development (great and informative as they are.)

I think there should be magic and a sense of randomness and the Deities can provide that...
Support.

I think that this would be a painless way of drawing flight members together. I also think that it could be random (because gods speak in mysterious ways) or released as announcements in the flight forums.

I think that it would help us focus on the sheer size of Flight Rising and all its flights, but at the same time feel inclusive and personal.

I think the Deities should be developed holistically based on lore/art.
Eventually the announcements would build into something multi layered and rewarding so it doesn't need to take a lot of effort because it will unfold itself as it goes on.

If there are Lairs that reject this, all the better, but there's something wonderful about having player/site interactions that aren't only about in-game development (great and informative as they are.)

I think there should be magic and a sense of randomness and the Deities can provide that...
Looking for Tidelord...wN876Zm.gif1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
Support. I miss the 2013/2014 days of the deities being chatty.
Support. I miss the 2013/2014 days of the deities being chatty.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
Man, I was there when Arcanist commented on that one thread where he said he forgets to eat. I miss when the deities used to occasionally talk to people. I'm not expecting them to do it often, but even just once or twice a year or so outside of the festival post would be fun, so - Support.
Man, I was there when Arcanist commented on that one thread where he said he forgets to eat. I miss when the deities used to occasionally talk to people. I'm not expecting them to do it often, but even just once or twice a year or so outside of the festival post would be fun, so - Support.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
I’d say support, as there were times the deities talked on forums, obviously not super often.
I’d say support, as there were times the deities talked on forums, obviously not super often.
52970845778_17c037eedd_o.png ... » She/Her
» Wishlist
» FR Time +3
» G1s For Sale
support. even when youre going through rough times there are funny/good/normal moments. i think to assume the lightweaver is impossible of a casual "i wish i had some fish right now..." is just... well boring, personality wise. as a newish person (under a year), i feel 0 attachment to my flight or diety because they all just feel the same. which is sad! fr has some amazing lore and the dieties are so interesting. id love to hear more from them. perhaps if a suggestion is going to be implimented, the diety of whoever suggested it could announce it? or something simmilar
support. even when youre going through rough times there are funny/good/normal moments. i think to assume the lightweaver is impossible of a casual "i wish i had some fish right now..." is just... well boring, personality wise. as a newish person (under a year), i feel 0 attachment to my flight or diety because they all just feel the same. which is sad! fr has some amazing lore and the dieties are so interesting. id love to hear more from them. perhaps if a suggestion is going to be implimented, the diety of whoever suggested it could announce it? or something simmilar
x32bDUi.png
spencer
.ca
fr+1
please PA me orders if I don't reply to pings if possible! irl is busy, sorry!
1 2