Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Halo Recolors | With ART
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Yes, please, I need more (elemental) recolors, and I definitely need more halo apparel. Love the examples, too!
Yes, please, I need more (elemental) recolors, and I definitely need more halo apparel. Love the examples, too!
These are all fantastic and look so well suited to their respective elements. I need that Earth recolor halo, full support!
These are all fantastic and look so well suited to their respective elements. I need that Earth recolor halo, full support!
5mDnfD3.png
Oooh! I think this is a great idea. Support! I especially love the Wind, Ice, and Water ones! I took a little hiatus during some of the holidays and ended up missing out, so this'll be a great way to make up for it without it being a wallet-breaker.
Oooh! I think this is a great idea. Support! I especially love the Wind, Ice, and Water ones! I took a little hiatus during some of the holidays and ended up missing out, so this'll be a great way to make up for it without it being a wallet-breaker.
FTuaU7Y.png
This is super cool! I'd support just because halos are awesome and recolors would be an amazing incentive for users to sink treasure into jox boxes.
This is super cool! I'd support just because halos are awesome and recolors would be an amazing incentive for users to sink treasure into jox boxes.
FR+3

Hatchery
Art Shop (OPEN)
Lore Bits Masterlist
g2TOb2t.png
SOMEONE PLEASE
KEEP ME OUT
OF THE SCRYING WORKSHOP
3bOlZcm.png
Full support. Recolors are always a great thing in my eyes, and I'm desperate for more elemental-esque apparel like the halos. Beautiful mockups! I would kill for the windy fire recolor. ^^
Full support. Recolors are always a great thing in my eyes, and I'm desperate for more elemental-esque apparel like the halos. Beautiful mockups! I would kill for the windy fire recolor. ^^
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
support!

i was not on fr when the light halos were purchasable with tokens so i'd very much like a cheaper alternative to the now expensive light halos. though, halos are pretty cool in general and it's such a shame i was barely online the entire year when it all the festivals had halos.
support!

i was not on fr when the light halos were purchasable with tokens so i'd very much like a cheaper alternative to the now expensive light halos. though, halos are pretty cool in general and it's such a shame i was barely online the entire year when it all the festivals had halos.
DmRdZYl.png
I absolutely love these. I want that red halo so bad...
I absolutely love these. I want that red halo so bad...
MdXUaPI.png ePOliyb.png
92n1dwB.png
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
T429jqB.pngT429jqB.png Be careful typing my username
for pings: there are two o's!

He/They
Support! You did an amazing job on them!
Support! You did an amazing job on them!
8519e7f8a5420ab5aed7323f1862da76548a86d7.png
I really love all of these recolors, they're well thought out and work well. I absolutely LOVE lightning and fire is very creative. I really hope this suggestion goes through!

I do hope halo recolors are added. The market for them is ridiculous considering how recently they ran
I really love all of these recolors, they're well thought out and work well. I absolutely LOVE lightning and fire is very creative. I really hope this suggestion goes through!

I do hope halo recolors are added. The market for them is ridiculous considering how recently they ran
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
Ohhh! Yes! I love these, and I love the art! I love them all, and you've made TWO gorgeous light ones to fall in love with.
Ohhh! Yes! I love these, and I love the art! I love them all, and you've made TWO gorgeous light ones to fall in love with.
+2 FR time
he/they
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15