Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Halo Recolors | With ART
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Full support, I'm another one of those people that really wanted a red halo. And your earth recolor of the ice halo would be perfect for some desert-y dragons!
Full support, I'm another one of those people that really wanted a red halo. And your earth recolor of the ice halo would be perfect for some desert-y dragons!
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png xvCXjXc.png FR+3
I really really want halo recolors. I like the glow-y ones like light and lightning better than the physical ones like nature and shadow (the original halos) so there’s a very limited color palette for halos like that. Also they’re crazy expensive, especially light, so it would be nice to have a cheaper alternative and possibly even bring the price of the originals down a little bit to a more reasonable place.
I really really want halo recolors. I like the glow-y ones like light and lightning better than the physical ones like nature and shadow (the original halos) so there’s a very limited color palette for halos like that. Also they’re crazy expensive, especially light, so it would be nice to have a cheaper alternative and possibly even bring the price of the originals down a little bit to a more reasonable place.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
Support, everyone and their mother needs these.
Support, everyone and their mother needs these.
anomalous_nekomata.png
These have watered my crops and cleared my skin. Support!

In fact, when the light halos came out, I ended up buying fewer than I ultimately wanted on the assumption that the other flights would also get delicate-lined glowing light ("oh, I'll hold off getting a halo for this dragon, since I think she'd look better with one in nature colors," etc.), only to be disappointed. Recolors would be a ~dream come true~.

As an additional note, I think your suggested elemental "swaps" are really clever!
These have watered my crops and cleared my skin. Support!

In fact, when the light halos came out, I ended up buying fewer than I ultimately wanted on the assumption that the other flights would also get delicate-lined glowing light ("oh, I'll hold off getting a halo for this dragon, since I think she'd look better with one in nature colors," etc.), only to be disappointed. Recolors would be a ~dream come true~.

As an additional note, I think your suggested elemental "swaps" are really clever!
pixel art adopt of Snowdrop the veilspun, by Ambulocetus

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
These look so cool! I want them all.

Full support.
These look so cool! I want them all.

Full support.
91741235.png77876607.png
support support support!!! these all look so Cool and I'm a sucker for the fire nature and arcane recolors lmao
support support support!!! these all look so Cool and I'm a sucker for the fire nature and arcane recolors lmao
Ah these look amazing ~
I'd love some Halo recolours like these.

Support ~
Ah these look amazing ~
I'd love some Halo recolours like these.

Support ~
58834178_eSzTFTyYfft592r.png58835209_dJGrUxKybHAvN2q.png
I am in love with the Arcane one... give it to me
I am in love with the Arcane one... give it to me
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
Support for the recolors, these are gorgeous. My only critique is that some of these are SUPER similar to the original halos, and maybe a little more variation could be beneficial?
Support for the recolors, these are gorgeous. My only critique is that some of these are SUPER similar to the original halos, and maybe a little more variation could be beneficial?
BIG SUPPORT
BIG SUPPORT
tumblr_n6ymlfL8ML1tnv6ito3_500.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15