Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Coli venues as scenes?
1 2
Me and some friends and a few users on flight rising amino were talking about scenes earlier and at the same time I was in the coli grinding for some fest currency when I thought "well bamboo falls seems like it would be a good scene for a Dragon", now I'm wanting to make a suggestion on possibly having all the coli venues as a potential option for being a scene for dragons.

I honestly don't know if someone suggested this already and if they did before me oh well their not the only one who wants it to happen^^

Now my thoughts on how to get one is. Either by them getting dropped in the coli from the crates or something like how the coli skins and Vista's are dropped or they could be bought from the ah

Idk this is just something I thought of and wanted to suggest to hopefully become a thing in the future because along with bamboo falls boreal woods would be really fitting for my lore lol^^

What do y'all think?
Me and some friends and a few users on flight rising amino were talking about scenes earlier and at the same time I was in the coli grinding for some fest currency when I thought "well bamboo falls seems like it would be a good scene for a Dragon", now I'm wanting to make a suggestion on possibly having all the coli venues as a potential option for being a scene for dragons.

I honestly don't know if someone suggested this already and if they did before me oh well their not the only one who wants it to happen^^

Now my thoughts on how to get one is. Either by them getting dropped in the coli from the crates or something like how the coli skins and Vista's are dropped or they could be bought from the ah

Idk this is just something I thought of and wanted to suggest to hopefully become a thing in the future because along with bamboo falls boreal woods would be really fitting for my lore lol^^

What do y'all think?
I think that's a really great idea-- I mean, they already have Vistas of all the Coliseum locations, I think having Scenes would be a lot like those but much more desirable! There's hardly over a dozen scenes in total available at the moment, doing the venues would make the variety skyrocket and maybe get people more interested in them too ~
I think that's a really great idea-- I mean, they already have Vistas of all the Coliseum locations, I think having Scenes would be a lot like those but much more desirable! There's hardly over a dozen scenes in total available at the moment, doing the venues would make the variety skyrocket and maybe get people more interested in them too ~
I would love coli scenes as drops. Coli scenes is actually why I was so excited for the feature and why it was something I've wanted for years, so I hope it eventually happens!
I would love coli scenes as drops. Coli scenes is actually why I was so excited for the feature and why it was something I've wanted for years, so I hope it eventually happens!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
Support, though I can't say I would use this feature until a Plague venue comes around. Because my clan is obviously located in Plague. But just because I can't bring myself to enjoy this feature doesn't mean many others won't either. The venues are beautiful, it'd be amazing to be able to plop a dragon right into a scene like that
Support, though I can't say I would use this feature until a Plague venue comes around. Because my clan is obviously located in Plague. But just because I can't bring myself to enjoy this feature doesn't mean many others won't either. The venues are beautiful, it'd be amazing to be able to plop a dragon right into a scene like that

Yes please! The art assets for the coli venue backgrounds already exist, so I don't see why we couldn't have this!
Yes please! The art assets for the coli venue backgrounds already exist, so I don't see why we couldn't have this!
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
I hope we get something like this too! The venues have really cool art and it would be nice to use it for scenes.
I hope we get something like this too! The venues have really cool art and it would be nice to use it for scenes.
jCVhFoZ.gif
I love this, and would probably get a lot of use out of these if they became a thing. Support!
I love this, and would probably get a lot of use out of these if they became a thing. Support!
MmqCSN4.png
Yes please! I'd love a way to get some more scenes without waiting and grinding for swip trades, waiting for a fest, or paying a bunch of money in the MP. I think most people would be good with just having the background that is already there, hopefully, I'm explaining this decently lol, and I would grind for hours to get every perma in my lair a boreal woods or crystal pool scene.
Yes please! I'd love a way to get some more scenes without waiting and grinding for swip trades, waiting for a fest, or paying a bunch of money in the MP. I think most people would be good with just having the background that is already there, hopefully, I'm explaining this decently lol, and I would grind for hours to get every perma in my lair a boreal woods or crystal pool scene.
Waystone2.giftihutbH.pngnk0fJDk.pngrnj5WRD.pngWaystone1.gif ZhWd0U3.png
[/center]
I'd love this and without putting too much thought into it I think the drops should be fairly common, to make them (after the initial boom) cost less than the current scenes. That's not to say the current ones are expensive, but I feel like scenes obtainable in a variety of ways should have a variety of prices.. with cheaper ones coming before more expensive ones :D
I'd love this and without putting too much thought into it I think the drops should be fairly common, to make them (after the initial boom) cost less than the current scenes. That's not to say the current ones are expensive, but I feel like scenes obtainable in a variety of ways should have a variety of prices.. with cheaper ones coming before more expensive ones :D
support!
support!
1 2