Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | A new Other Games Sales & Trades thread
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I forget if I already commented here but yeah... today I was looking to do some UMA trading and the first few pages of the sales forum were so cluttered with offsite stuff (mostly DV) that it is very hard to navigate.

This would make things easier for the people who want to do offsite trading and those who don't, so everyone can easily find the threads they want.
I forget if I already commented here but yeah... today I was looking to do some UMA trading and the first few pages of the sales forum were so cluttered with offsite stuff (mostly DV) that it is very hard to navigate.

This would make things easier for the people who want to do offsite trading and those who don't, so everyone can easily find the threads they want.
jCVhFoZ.gif
Currently 17 cross-site trade threads in the forum that's supposed to be for FR sales
Currently 17 cross-site trade threads in the forum that's supposed to be for FR sales
sBdLZtA.png
Support! This is getting (and has been) out of hand!
Support! This is getting (and has been) out of hand!
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
Full support, the trade & sale forums are way too cluttered as they are now.
Full support, the trade & sale forums are way too cluttered as they are now.
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
Absolute support. I couldn’t even figure out the current g:t ratio last night. It’s getting out of control :/
Absolute support. I couldn’t even figure out the current g:t ratio last night. It’s getting out of control :/
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
Support. A sub-forum would be beneficial to all parties involved
Support. A sub-forum would be beneficial to all parties involved
dX36uXq.png
This continues to be an issue. Now, players aren't even specifying that their post is DV related and are just listing items for sale or trade in the subject line. Only after opening the thread do you discover it's not even for this game. Cross game trades/sales should be it's own sub-forum.
This continues to be an issue. Now, players aren't even specifying that their post is DV related and are just listing items for sale or trade in the subject line. Only after opening the thread do you discover it's not even for this game. Cross game trades/sales should be it's own sub-forum.
5ZlCPH.png
Please note: When pinging me the first 'letter' in my name is a zero.
50IPcx.gif
My Familiar Trading Thread!
s2WAwm3.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11