Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | A new Other Games Sales & Trades thread
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
19 cross-game trades and sales on the first page of Items for Sale so....

Bump!
19 cross-game trades and sales on the first page of Items for Sale so....

Bump!
Looking for Tidelord...wN876Zm.gif1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
Support.
There's a lot of other pet sites with separate trading forums so why not?
Support.
There's a lot of other pet sites with separate trading forums so why not?
8AiuGvS.png
Definite support. It's quite ridiculous that I can't easily find a dom discount shop or people buying old items - both services that I would like to use.
Definite support. It's quite ridiculous that I can't easily find a dom discount shop or people buying old items - both services that I would like to use.
LRGcw0O.gifnJTGYTQ.pngA0h640T.gif
Please. This is getting really out of hand. If not an entirely new forum, just make a couple of mega-threads for people to post in, like "Off site item trading" and "Off site currency sales" or something. Either works for me.
Please. This is getting really out of hand. If not an entirely new forum, just make a couple of mega-threads for people to post in, like "Off site item trading" and "Off site currency sales" or something. Either works for me.
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
[quote name="Phenri" date="2020-07-09 08:58:46" ] This is getting really out of hand. [/quote] Yes, yes it is. 17 cross-game trade and sales items on the first page of items for sale... ...so bump!
Phenri wrote on 2020-07-09 08:58:46:
This is getting really out of hand.

Yes, yes it is.

17 cross-game trade and sales items on the first page of items for sale...

...so bump!
Support. Being able to trade between sites is very fun, but it's become super hard to make a one-off currency exchange thread without it being buried, or for people to see a specific service you are offering. A new subforum would easily solve this problem while also allowing the off-site traders to use a forum more suited to their needs.
Support. Being able to trade between sites is very fun, but it's become super hard to make a one-off currency exchange thread without it being buried, or for people to see a specific service you are offering. A new subforum would easily solve this problem while also allowing the off-site traders to use a forum more suited to their needs.
4Dclvwp.png
Full support. I just want to trade treasure for gems, please, I don't have potatoes~
Full support. I just want to trade treasure for gems, please, I don't have potatoes~
Long-Term Fandragon Search | Animated Anomalies Subspecies

ve/vir/vis, fey/faer/faer, or they/them pronouns
I'd like an Items for Sale thread that works well for Flight Rising trades and items.

Cross-game trading is useful if you're interested in playing other games as well as Flight Rising, but a lot of people are on here to just play this game. A good thing, no?

Trading and cross trading should be separated for the good of us all.

To some users it's all about the potatoes.. I get that, but to me (and a lot of you)
the potatoes are just meaningless spam killing the thread.

Give cross-game trading a home of its own...please...the site needs this.

I'd like an Items for Sale thread that works well for Flight Rising trades and items.

Cross-game trading is useful if you're interested in playing other games as well as Flight Rising, but a lot of people are on here to just play this game. A good thing, no?

Trading and cross trading should be separated for the good of us all.

To some users it's all about the potatoes.. I get that, but to me (and a lot of you)
the potatoes are just meaningless spam killing the thread.

Give cross-game trading a home of its own...please...the site needs this.

Still unworkable...so bump!
Still unworkable...so bump!
ugh i support so much
ugh i support so much
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11