Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Breeding Page -> Tabs in Dropdown
I feel like this has probably been suggested, or some variation, but I couldn't find anything so please point me in the right direction if it has! My suggestion: Add a simple non-selectable row in the breeding dropdown, ot indicate what tab in the lair the dragons are located in; my very bad photoshop job: [img]https://i.imgur.com/fJEmgYS.png[/img] Whether the row is simply 'Tab One', 'Tab Two', or (for example) my tabs are 'Level 25s' and then 'In Training'. I don't think it would matter [i]too[/i] much if they were numbered or correctly labelled. Mostly I would just [i]love[/i] to visibly break up the huge list so I can see where one group of dragons ends, and where the next one starts. Thoughts?
I feel like this has probably been suggested, or some variation, but I couldn't find anything so please point me in the right direction if it has!

My suggestion: Add a simple non-selectable row in the breeding dropdown, ot indicate what tab in the lair the dragons are located in; my very bad photoshop job:

fJEmgYS.png

Whether the row is simply 'Tab One', 'Tab Two', or (for example) my tabs are 'Level 25s' and then 'In Training'. I don't think it would matter too much if they were numbered or correctly labelled.

Mostly I would just love to visibly break up the huge list so I can see where one group of dragons ends, and where the next one starts.

Thoughts?
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
@ThistleProse Support! This would probably be super helpful for people with hatcheries or breeding pairs who keep those pairs in their own tab.
@ThistleProse Support! This would probably be super helpful for people with hatcheries or breeding pairs who keep those pairs in their own tab.
Achievements
Mirror Adopts
FR tumblr
ToyHouse
Art Fight
vista_mirror1.png
aroace - gender?
any pronouns - 20

2SswTJj.png tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png
vista_tundra1.png
You can call me Art or Sand! :]
Oh, that's clever as heck! What a wonderful way to help people with huge amounts of dragons figure out where the ones they want are.
Oh, that's clever as heck! What a wonderful way to help people with huge amounts of dragons figure out where the ones they want are.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Yes please! That way I can avoid accidentally clicking fodder or gaolers with moderns.
Yes please! That way I can avoid accidentally clicking fodder or gaolers with moderns.
2-100.png cyclonebadge_by_roraima99-d9eag0l.pngcapture61_by_zaelum-d9oi1nl.pngPJUJhjg.pnglYEUG48.pngCLNrLrC.pngrm9yNEZ.png9MrYbid.pngHtV4l6v.pngui0xQPS.pngI33TcOG.pngNqnGiVx.pngvx0arYx.pngPovrYRj.pngOJR7cTF.pngHDnZafa.png
Very useful!
Very useful!
Huge support, I have my pairs in the last tab so they’re a bit easier to find but I still worry about selecting the wrong one- especially if they’re unnamed.
Having the tabs visible in the drop down, or having a separate drop down to select which tab to choose from would be incredibly useful.
Huge support, I have my pairs in the last tab so they’re a bit easier to find but I still worry about selecting the wrong one- especially if they’re unnamed.
Having the tabs visible in the drop down, or having a separate drop down to select which tab to choose from would be incredibly useful.
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Ooh I love this, it would make it so much easier to find breeding pairs!
Ooh I love this, it would make it so much easier to find breeding pairs!
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «