Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Alternative Methods for Eyes
1 2 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168
Whoooooo we did it!!!!
Whoooooo we did it!!!!
DVcXRyP.png
I don't even care that the 50 Scattersights I still got tanked, or that a multi I got a while back isn't worth the same as when I first bought her. I'll hold onto the vials until the tenth anniversary and have a dragon specifically for scattering, or as a collectible. I'm just so, so happy I can get the eyes I want on my progens and being able to do the rest of my dragons as I wish down the line is such a massive relief.
I don't even care that the 50 Scattersights I still got tanked, or that a multi I got a while back isn't worth the same as when I first bought her. I'll hold onto the vials until the tenth anniversary and have a dragon specifically for scattering, or as a collectible. I'm just so, so happy I can get the eyes I want on my progens and being able to do the rest of my dragons as I wish down the line is such a massive relief.

“Denizens of the Volt-Lands”
She/They/He | FR Time +0
My scattervials got tanked too, and I don't care. I can't wait until there's fewer players online, and then I'm going to FINALLY scry all my dragons and see what eyes look best on them! :)
My scattervials got tanked too, and I don't care. I can't wait until there's fewer players online, and then I'm going to FINALLY scry all my dragons and see what eyes look best on them! :)
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
[quote name="Sodistia" date="2021-03-02 20:58:48" ] If an event as big as attainable eye vials were to be implemented (and it should be imo), I wonder if we'd see it around a site anniversary? That'd give it a lot of attention. Regardless, the sooner the better. There's been plenty of time to settle on solutions and I can't imagine the staff hasn't thought about this topic at least a little. [/quote] This is a win in my book. It's a relief to finally be able to attain natural eye types.
Sodistia wrote on 2021-03-02 20:58:48:
If an event as big as attainable eye vials were to be implemented (and it should be imo), I wonder if we'd see it around a site anniversary? That'd give it a lot of attention. Regardless, the sooner the better. There's been plenty of time to settle on solutions and I can't imagine the staff hasn't thought about this topic at least a little.

This is a win in my book. It's a relief to finally be able to attain natural eye types.
The most beautiful moment of life
Absolutely golden day to see this, what a beautiful update. I'm gonna have to scry all my dragons with visible eyes now lmao. Thank you so much for this devs! [emoji=gaoler love size=1]
Absolutely golden day to see this, what a beautiful update. I'm gonna have to scry all my dragons with visible eyes now lmao.

Thank you so much for this devs!
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
I know I've been one of the absolute saltiest and vocal critics of the eye system, and all I can say is... [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67200709][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/672008/67200709_350.png[/img][/url][/center] At long last, I have Aku. Sure, he doesn't have any of the right genes or eyes yet, but at some point, he will. I can work for it. And I can flush all these breeders down the toilet. 60+ dragons in the same range and I can yeet them. Ahhh. Feels good.
I know I've been one of the absolute saltiest and vocal critics of the eye system, and all I can say is...
67200709_350.png

At long last, I have Aku. Sure, he doesn't have any of the right genes or eyes yet, but at some point, he will. I can work for it.

And I can flush all these breeders down the toilet. 60+ dragons in the same range and I can yeet them.

Ahhh. Feels good.
jtgoRWq.png
[quote name="SparkyLurkdragon" date="2021-05-03 12:02:07" ] I know I've been one of the absolute saltiest and vocal critics of the eye system, and all I can say is... [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67200709][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/672008/67200709_350.png[/img][/url][/center] At long last, I have Aku. Sure, he doesn't have any of the right genes or eyes yet, but at some point, he will. I can work for it. And I can flush all these breeders down the toilet. 60+ dragons in the same range and I can yeet them. Ahhh. Feels good. [/quote] Congrats! And YAY! I now realize I can yeet off that random primal I kept just in case we got eye transfers/exalting for eyes. Good bye!
SparkyLurkdragon wrote on 2021-05-03 12:02:07:
I know I've been one of the absolute saltiest and vocal critics of the eye system, and all I can say is...
67200709_350.png

At long last, I have Aku. Sure, he doesn't have any of the right genes or eyes yet, but at some point, he will. I can work for it.

And I can flush all these breeders down the toilet. 60+ dragons in the same range and I can yeet them.

Ahhh. Feels good.
Congrats!

And YAY! I now realize I can yeet off that random primal I kept just in case we got eye transfers/exalting for eyes. Good bye!
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
I have little to say except THANK YOU. The eye types just seem so much more meaningful now that they're actually attainable. Such an improvement, it's fantastic.

Also ^^^ thrilled to see that. Soul-sucking eye breeding projects BEGONE! Congratulations on the newfound freedom!
I have little to say except THANK YOU. The eye types just seem so much more meaningful now that they're actually attainable. Such an improvement, it's fantastic.

Also ^^^ thrilled to see that. Soul-sucking eye breeding projects BEGONE! Congratulations on the newfound freedom!
BEPjgXW.png
Bro it's finally over, so so happy.
Bro it's finally over, so so happy.
91741235.png77876607.png
LOL, now anyone can do a Primal breeding challenge for fun. < words I never thought I'd see myself type.
LOL, now anyone can do a Primal breeding challenge for fun. < words I never thought I'd see myself type.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
1 2 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168