Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Alternative Methods for Eyes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 167 168
I'll support any way to add the different types of eyes to our dragons, from scatters to vials for specific eyes to another random method that's always available. My dog suddenly and unexpectedly died a few days ago, so I went and hatched all the eggs I had hoarded looking for a suitable memorial dragon for him. I did hatch one with nice colors, but it would be nice if he had Rare Eyes instead of Common. Seeing as it's no longer May 21, 2019, I can't continue hatching eggs looking for a good memorial dragon for him, and I'm unable to customize the dragon that I do have. I couldn't have and certainly can't now breed for this dragon (as I said, I had no warning this was going to happen).

I know my situation isn't a common one, but it's certainly not unheard of. People make special memorial dragons for special dates all the time. With a limited window, it's nice to know that we don't have to hatch the dragon with the perfect genes immediately, all we need is the right colors or gender.

And now we do need a dragon with the right gened eyes as well, but we cannot control for this gene at all in any way, neither can we really change it in any way once that window has passed. It's a luck of the hatch. And, some days, you're just unlucky, like I was on May 21st. And, no, I don't feel unlucky because I didn't get the hatch I wanted. It was just a compounding unlucky at that point.

I like the dragon I hatched as a memorial for my dog, but I would have liked the old game I used to play where I could make that dragon perfect.
I'll support any way to add the different types of eyes to our dragons, from scatters to vials for specific eyes to another random method that's always available. My dog suddenly and unexpectedly died a few days ago, so I went and hatched all the eggs I had hoarded looking for a suitable memorial dragon for him. I did hatch one with nice colors, but it would be nice if he had Rare Eyes instead of Common. Seeing as it's no longer May 21, 2019, I can't continue hatching eggs looking for a good memorial dragon for him, and I'm unable to customize the dragon that I do have. I couldn't have and certainly can't now breed for this dragon (as I said, I had no warning this was going to happen).

I know my situation isn't a common one, but it's certainly not unheard of. People make special memorial dragons for special dates all the time. With a limited window, it's nice to know that we don't have to hatch the dragon with the perfect genes immediately, all we need is the right colors or gender.

And now we do need a dragon with the right gened eyes as well, but we cannot control for this gene at all in any way, neither can we really change it in any way once that window has passed. It's a luck of the hatch. And, some days, you're just unlucky, like I was on May 21st. And, no, I don't feel unlucky because I didn't get the hatch I wanted. It was just a compounding unlucky at that point.

I like the dragon I hatched as a memorial for my dog, but I would have liked the old game I used to play where I could make that dragon perfect.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
I will def support alternative ways or improving Galore, mean will he be giving out more vials? will he give out the same vials periodically? I really wish they'd be more clear on this.
Quote:
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.

*looks at 4 imp flight reps* yeah...no not gonna spend potentially spend 48 years of my life just to re-breed my 4 imp flight reps >_>
I will def support alternative ways or improving Galore, mean will he be giving out more vials? will he give out the same vials periodically? I really wish they'd be more clear on this.
Quote:
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.

*looks at 4 imp flight reps* yeah...no not gonna spend potentially spend 48 years of my life just to re-breed my 4 imp flight reps >_>
DVcXRyP.png
I will always support some solution to this disaster. Again, it's unfair that so many peoples' old dragons got locked out of the eyes. Special IDs, special birthdays, and progens cannot be rebred to have the new eyes.

And even if you want to rebreed, or breed for a new project dragon... it takes abominably long, or costs a ton of money.

I really want to enjoy the new eyes. They all look so nice. But the update has prevented me from doing so by preventing me from putting them on my old dragons and completing my special eye project dragons.

I personally like the idea of cycling scattervials, as it keeps the economy for them good as they are relatively hard to get (look at the prices of nocturne scrolls outside of NotN) and there will always be a high demand. Heck, it could provide a lucrative market for newbies or other players who never got to stock up on rare festival items.

The other suggestions work just as well though, individual eye vials are also great as they provide incentive to interact with different parts of the site (eyes now are a breeding only mechanic, or you can spend time shopping around for a dragon with the eyes and colours you want), but this way, we will have reasons to interact with the trading and crafting mechanics.

I definitely don't like the one time Galore gift. It is a nice step forward, but as gemajgall said, it opens the door to unsecured transactions (some people will want more than 2 vials, while others hate certain eye types and will never use their vials, so why not sell?), and will continue screwing over newbies who join after the vials are given away (if you join after the 27th and want goat on your progen you're out of luck). Periodically putting them in Galore's might be a good way to mitigate this, or simply making the Galore vials sellable, much like other giveaway items.
I will always support some solution to this disaster. Again, it's unfair that so many peoples' old dragons got locked out of the eyes. Special IDs, special birthdays, and progens cannot be rebred to have the new eyes.

And even if you want to rebreed, or breed for a new project dragon... it takes abominably long, or costs a ton of money.

I really want to enjoy the new eyes. They all look so nice. But the update has prevented me from doing so by preventing me from putting them on my old dragons and completing my special eye project dragons.

I personally like the idea of cycling scattervials, as it keeps the economy for them good as they are relatively hard to get (look at the prices of nocturne scrolls outside of NotN) and there will always be a high demand. Heck, it could provide a lucrative market for newbies or other players who never got to stock up on rare festival items.

The other suggestions work just as well though, individual eye vials are also great as they provide incentive to interact with different parts of the site (eyes now are a breeding only mechanic, or you can spend time shopping around for a dragon with the eyes and colours you want), but this way, we will have reasons to interact with the trading and crafting mechanics.

I definitely don't like the one time Galore gift. It is a nice step forward, but as gemajgall said, it opens the door to unsecured transactions (some people will want more than 2 vials, while others hate certain eye types and will never use their vials, so why not sell?), and will continue screwing over newbies who join after the vials are given away (if you join after the 27th and want goat on your progen you're out of luck). Periodically putting them in Galore's might be a good way to mitigate this, or simply making the Galore vials sellable, much like other giveaway items.
jCVhFoZ.gif
Well, someone just brought up another reason over in Dragon Share why this would be a welcome change to the current status quo: accidents.

Like, sure, it's kind of on the player to pay attention when making permanent changes to a dragon, but losing one special eye type because you accidentally applied another eyetype to a dragon with no reasonable way to get the original eyetype back is completely crushing.

We have unexalting mechanics now for accidental exaltations. And we have accidental regeneings covered by just... re-regening. Yeah, it'll hurt your wallet and you won't do that again, most likely, but as it stands now anyone muffing an eye type application is just completely out of luck if they, say, overwrote their Primal by accident or used a limited eye change on the wrong dragon.
Well, someone just brought up another reason over in Dragon Share why this would be a welcome change to the current status quo: accidents.

Like, sure, it's kind of on the player to pay attention when making permanent changes to a dragon, but losing one special eye type because you accidentally applied another eyetype to a dragon with no reasonable way to get the original eyetype back is completely crushing.

We have unexalting mechanics now for accidental exaltations. And we have accidental regeneings covered by just... re-regening. Yeah, it'll hurt your wallet and you won't do that again, most likely, but as it stands now anyone muffing an eye type application is just completely out of luck if they, say, overwrote their Primal by accident or used a limited eye change on the wrong dragon.
jtgoRWq.png
I have disagreed with it before but after reading the entire post, I think I support! My favorite method would be this one : [quote]Another method that has been suggested has been transferring eye types. For example, I currently have a fodder dragon with Goat eyes. Say I have a perma dragon with common. I could give the fodder dragon common and the keeper dragon goat. This mechanic needs fleshing out, so it might result in a new NPC in the trading post and/or a high cost of items, currency, and/or time.[/quote] Since it fits a bit more with what staff had in mind, I think - it wouldn't change much to the value of the eyes nor to how many people can access it, while still allowing old dragons to get the eyes you want. You could still buy a primal eyed dragon on the AH to transfer the eye to another. I know it's... kinda bad for the seller and the dragon to serve as glorified fodder lol but it's a great way! Even the less-fortunate could easily access this method if they manage to breed a dragon with special eyes. I don't want another scatter vial... it's frustrating, plays with RNG, and anyway, staff has been very clear that they should have never released the item in the first place. As for vials...not my favorite method, but if staff is ready to implent them, I won't be too angry about it. They don't seem to want to, though. However, I don't know if staff will do anything about it. I don't want to complain - to be honest, I don't really mind if nothing changes - but they HAVE closed all topics regarding the eye thread, even the Deadbattery's one which was very nice.
I have disagreed with it before but after reading the entire post, I think I support! My favorite method would be this one :
Quote:
Another method that has been suggested has been transferring eye types. For example, I currently have a fodder dragon with Goat eyes. Say I have a perma dragon with common. I could give the fodder dragon common and the keeper dragon goat. This mechanic needs fleshing out, so it might result in a new NPC in the trading post and/or a high cost of items, currency, and/or time.

Since it fits a bit more with what staff had in mind, I think - it wouldn't change much to the value of the eyes nor to how many people can access it, while still allowing old dragons to get the eyes you want. You could still buy a primal eyed dragon on the AH to transfer the eye to another. I know it's... kinda bad for the seller and the dragon to serve as glorified fodder lol but it's a great way! Even the less-fortunate could easily access this method if they manage to breed a dragon with special eyes.

I don't want another scatter vial... it's frustrating, plays with RNG, and anyway, staff has been very clear that they should have never released the item in the first place.

As for vials...not my favorite method, but if staff is ready to implent them, I won't be too angry about it. They don't seem to want to, though.

However, I don't know if staff will do anything about it. I don't want to complain - to be honest, I don't really mind if nothing changes - but they HAVE closed all topics regarding the eye thread, even the Deadbattery's one which was very nice.
[quote name="nekosysteme" date="2019-05-24 06:46:47" ] [quote]Another method that has been suggested has been transferring eye types. For example, I currently have a fodder dragon with Goat eyes. Say I have a perma dragon with common. I could give the fodder dragon common and the keeper dragon goat. This mechanic needs fleshing out, so it might result in a new NPC in the trading post and/or a high cost of items, currency, and/or time.[/quote] Since it fits a bit more with what staff had in mind, I think - it wouldn't change much to the value of the eyes nor to how many people can access it, while still allowing old dragons to get the eyes you want. You could still buy a primal eyed dragon on the AH to transfer the eye to another. I know it's... kinda bad for the seller and the dragon to serve as glorified fodder lol but it's a great way! Even the less-fortunate could easily access this method if they manage to breed a dragon with special eyes. [/quote] Maybe the dragons would have to be the same element for it to work? If this method gets implemented and they wanted to add more restrictions. That could add an extra layer of challenge, as the person would need to use an Arcane Goat dragon to put Goat eyes on their Arcane Uncommon dragon (for example)- they couldn’t just go pick up a Nature Goat dragon to swap Goat onto their Arcane Uncommon dragon. That could make things more complicated than they need to be on the coding front, though... An eye swap feature without elemental restrictions might be simpler to add in.
nekosysteme wrote on 2019-05-24 06:46:47:
Quote:
Another method that has been suggested has been transferring eye types. For example, I currently have a fodder dragon with Goat eyes. Say I have a perma dragon with common. I could give the fodder dragon common and the keeper dragon goat. This mechanic needs fleshing out, so it might result in a new NPC in the trading post and/or a high cost of items, currency, and/or time.

Since it fits a bit more with what staff had in mind, I think - it wouldn't change much to the value of the eyes nor to how many people can access it, while still allowing old dragons to get the eyes you want. You could still buy a primal eyed dragon on the AH to transfer the eye to another. I know it's... kinda bad for the seller and the dragon to serve as glorified fodder lol but it's a great way! Even the less-fortunate could easily access this method if they manage to breed a dragon with special eyes.

Maybe the dragons would have to be the same element for it to work? If this method gets implemented and they wanted to add more restrictions. That could add an extra layer of challenge, as the person would need to use an Arcane Goat dragon to put Goat eyes on their Arcane Uncommon dragon (for example)- they couldn’t just go pick up a Nature Goat dragon to swap Goat onto their Arcane Uncommon dragon.

That could make things more complicated than they need to be on the coding front, though... An eye swap feature without elemental restrictions might be simpler to add in.
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
[quote name="Ningyo" date="2019-05-24 10:29:53" ] [quote name="nekosysteme" date="2019-05-24 06:46:47" ] [quote]Another method that has been suggested has been transferring eye types. For example, I currently have a fodder dragon with Goat eyes. Say I have a perma dragon with common. I could give the fodder dragon common and the keeper dragon goat. This mechanic needs fleshing out, so it might result in a new NPC in the trading post and/or a high cost of items, currency, and/or time.[/quote] Since it fits a bit more with what staff had in mind, I think - it wouldn't change much to the value of the eyes nor to how many people can access it, while still allowing old dragons to get the eyes you want. You could still buy a primal eyed dragon on the AH to transfer the eye to another. I know it's... kinda bad for the seller and the dragon to serve as glorified fodder lol but it's a great way! Even the less-fortunate could easily access this method if they manage to breed a dragon with special eyes. [/quote] Maybe the dragons would have to be the same element for it to work? If this method gets implemented and they wanted to add more restrictions. That could add an extra layer of challenge, as the person would need to use an Arcane Goat dragon to put Goat eyes on their Arcane Uncommon dragon (for example)- they couldn’t just go pick up a Nature Goat dragon to swap Goat onto their Arcane Uncommon dragon. That could make things more complicated than they need to be on the coding front, though... An eye swap feature without elemental restrictions might be simpler to add in. [/quote] That would work if the staff wanted extra challenge. It wouldn't be necessary though. Even for primal. Like, say, moving Lightning Primal to a Water Tundra would give the Tundra Water Primal. It wouldn't change elements. Something like transferring eyes sounds a bit too complicated to be a scroll or an item. So it would most likely have to be an NPC who offers that exchange for currency and/or items. Or it would have to be a mechanic elsewhere on site where you as the player load two dragons and swap eyes (again for currency and/or items.) There could even be a cooldown to using that kind of feature if FR wanted more challenge. I'm just not sure where it would be stuck. Unless there's an NPC, it doesn't belong in the trading post. Fairgrounds? Coli? Scrying Workshop? Nope, nope, nope. It would need a whole new area for us to link to. Now, that being said, eye transfers are very far from my personal eye-deal (pun) solution. I'd much rather see individual eye vials obtainable through various site mechanics, purchasable vials, and/or a new scattervial in that order. But if transferring eyes between dragons in the ONLY thing the staff will consider giving us to get new eyes on old dragons, so be it.
Ningyo wrote on 2019-05-24 10:29:53:
nekosysteme wrote on 2019-05-24 06:46:47:
Quote:

Maybe the dragons would have to be the same element for it to work? If this method gets implemented and they wanted to add more restrictions. That could add an extra layer of challenge, as the person would need to use an Arcane Goat dragon to put Goat eyes on their Arcane Uncommon dragon (for example)- they couldn’t just go pick up a Nature Goat dragon to swap Goat onto their Arcane Uncommon dragon.

That could make things more complicated than they need to be on the coding front, though... An eye swap feature without elemental restrictions might be simpler to add in.
That would work if the staff wanted extra challenge.

It wouldn't be necessary though. Even for primal. Like, say, moving Lightning Primal to a Water Tundra would give the Tundra Water Primal. It wouldn't change elements.

Something like transferring eyes sounds a bit too complicated to be a scroll or an item. So it would most likely have to be an NPC who offers that exchange for currency and/or items. Or it would have to be a mechanic elsewhere on site where you as the player load two dragons and swap eyes (again for currency and/or items.) There could even be a cooldown to using that kind of feature if FR wanted more challenge.

I'm just not sure where it would be stuck. Unless there's an NPC, it doesn't belong in the trading post. Fairgrounds? Coli? Scrying Workshop? Nope, nope, nope. It would need a whole new area for us to link to.

Now, that being said, eye transfers are very far from my personal eye-deal (pun) solution. I'd much rather see individual eye vials obtainable through various site mechanics, purchasable vials, and/or a new scattervial in that order. But if transferring eyes between dragons in the ONLY thing the staff will consider giving us to get new eyes on old dragons, so be it.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
Support, always. Having every preexisting dragon on the site locked out of the eye types makes them virtually impossible to enjoy. Two vials from Galore is better than nothing, sure, but only barely. You're still completely out of luck if you want any of the old eye types. Or, you know, more than two dragons (ever) with Goat. Or if you're a player that joins after Galore's gift period is up. Progens can't be rebred. Nor can any G1, special ID/date dragons, or any dragons with personal value to a user. On a site that revolves around collecting and getting attached to dragons, users shouldn't be forced to throw everything away and start over just to enjoy a new feature.

I cannot stress enough how frustrating it is to be locked out of the simple eye tints. On some dragons I'd love to have the simple color shift given by Unusual or Rare eyes, but there's no way to give them that, aside from the retired and horrifyingly expensive scattervials. I can't even reliably do a breeding project for Rare eyes. I'd have to get identical breeding pairs (which would probably involve at least two additional breeding projects just to get the parents) and breed them for months on end, struggling against abysmal RNG I can't influence the whole time just so I can get a tiny color change in the eyes. Personally, I don't think that's a reasonable thing to ask of players just to enjoy the eye types.

And just for some added perspective: I am currently neck-deep in a breeding project for a Primal eyed male with particular colors. I've been at this since November, and it will probably still take at least another year to get a male Primal this way. Even if new ways to get the eyes are added, I'll probably stick to the breeding project, as it makes it more special to me. But you know what? Even if I have to fight the odds to get what I want, I don't think other players should be forced to suffer through it the same way. I like to play with RNG sometimes, but some players really don't enjoy breeding projects, and that's completely fair. They shouldn't have to do them if they don't want. Giving other players the option to enjoy the eye types without spending a ridiculous amount of time and effort on it doesn't somehow devalue my project's success, when/if it happens. Any method suggested in this thread would still require people to work for it, be it through grinding in the Coliseum or earning and saving up currency. There's nothing wrong with having more than one way to work towards something. I don't agree with the mentality that "I suffered, so everyone else should too".

That was more long-winded than I meant it to be, but tl;dr I fully support adding other methods for the eye types. Truthfully which method isn't that important to me - buyable vials are great, Coliseum-obtainable vials are great, Baldwin vials are great. I just want to be able to have the eye types on the dragons I already care about.
Support, always. Having every preexisting dragon on the site locked out of the eye types makes them virtually impossible to enjoy. Two vials from Galore is better than nothing, sure, but only barely. You're still completely out of luck if you want any of the old eye types. Or, you know, more than two dragons (ever) with Goat. Or if you're a player that joins after Galore's gift period is up. Progens can't be rebred. Nor can any G1, special ID/date dragons, or any dragons with personal value to a user. On a site that revolves around collecting and getting attached to dragons, users shouldn't be forced to throw everything away and start over just to enjoy a new feature.

I cannot stress enough how frustrating it is to be locked out of the simple eye tints. On some dragons I'd love to have the simple color shift given by Unusual or Rare eyes, but there's no way to give them that, aside from the retired and horrifyingly expensive scattervials. I can't even reliably do a breeding project for Rare eyes. I'd have to get identical breeding pairs (which would probably involve at least two additional breeding projects just to get the parents) and breed them for months on end, struggling against abysmal RNG I can't influence the whole time just so I can get a tiny color change in the eyes. Personally, I don't think that's a reasonable thing to ask of players just to enjoy the eye types.

And just for some added perspective: I am currently neck-deep in a breeding project for a Primal eyed male with particular colors. I've been at this since November, and it will probably still take at least another year to get a male Primal this way. Even if new ways to get the eyes are added, I'll probably stick to the breeding project, as it makes it more special to me. But you know what? Even if I have to fight the odds to get what I want, I don't think other players should be forced to suffer through it the same way. I like to play with RNG sometimes, but some players really don't enjoy breeding projects, and that's completely fair. They shouldn't have to do them if they don't want. Giving other players the option to enjoy the eye types without spending a ridiculous amount of time and effort on it doesn't somehow devalue my project's success, when/if it happens. Any method suggested in this thread would still require people to work for it, be it through grinding in the Coliseum or earning and saving up currency. There's nothing wrong with having more than one way to work towards something. I don't agree with the mentality that "I suffered, so everyone else should too".

That was more long-winded than I meant it to be, but tl;dr I fully support adding other methods for the eye types. Truthfully which method isn't that important to me - buyable vials are great, Coliseum-obtainable vials are great, Baldwin vials are great. I just want to be able to have the eye types on the dragons I already care about.
BEPjgXW.png
That's a great point about RNG. If you can choose when to use it or not, it's more enjoyable. But if it's forced on you, it tends not to be. Plus, some people enjoy RNG more than others.

For example, look at the many threads about putting a cap on how many Roundsey tickets a player can buy or for a single color scatter scroll. The heart of those is that those players don't like the RNG and don't want to deal with extreme odds. Even the male to female/female to male scroll ideas can often stem from not even wanting to deal with a 50/50 odds.

What I find most frustrating is that FR had multiple fully optional ways players could dabble with the RNG in breeding before without making everyone else suffer. Players could breed an imperial with a mirror. Players could breed iridescent against clown. Players could breed from Ice all the way to Cerulean. Players could do all three and aim for a specific male imperial with splash iridescent using those three wide ranges with low odds. And players who wanted an XXX ice imperial female could breed two XXX ice imperials together.

It was fully optional on both ends, and players who like control and players who like gambling had options.

Now, however, RNG is forced on everyone. And it's clear not everyone finds fighting with the RNG to be fun.

That's why all we're asking for is our hard work to pay off. We want SOME method SOMEHOW to put any and all eyes on any and all existing dragons. Please.
That's a great point about RNG. If you can choose when to use it or not, it's more enjoyable. But if it's forced on you, it tends not to be. Plus, some people enjoy RNG more than others.

For example, look at the many threads about putting a cap on how many Roundsey tickets a player can buy or for a single color scatter scroll. The heart of those is that those players don't like the RNG and don't want to deal with extreme odds. Even the male to female/female to male scroll ideas can often stem from not even wanting to deal with a 50/50 odds.

What I find most frustrating is that FR had multiple fully optional ways players could dabble with the RNG in breeding before without making everyone else suffer. Players could breed an imperial with a mirror. Players could breed iridescent against clown. Players could breed from Ice all the way to Cerulean. Players could do all three and aim for a specific male imperial with splash iridescent using those three wide ranges with low odds. And players who wanted an XXX ice imperial female could breed two XXX ice imperials together.

It was fully optional on both ends, and players who like control and players who like gambling had options.

Now, however, RNG is forced on everyone. And it's clear not everyone finds fighting with the RNG to be fun.

That's why all we're asking for is our hard work to pay off. We want SOME method SOMEHOW to put any and all eyes on any and all existing dragons. Please.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
[quote name="SparkyLurkdragon" date="2019-05-23 18:23:50" ] Well, someone just brought up another reason over in Dragon Share why this would be a welcome change to the current status quo: accidents. Like, sure, it's kind of on the player to pay attention when making permanent changes to a dragon, but losing one special eye type because you accidentally applied another eyetype to a dragon with no reasonable way to get the original eyetype back is completely crushing. We have unexalting mechanics now for accidental exaltations. And we have accidental regeneings covered by just... re-regening. Yeah, it'll hurt your wallet and you won't do that again, most likely, but as it stands now anyone muffing an eye type application is just completely out of luck if they, say, overwrote their Primal by accident or used a limited eye change on the wrong dragon. [/quote] This is also a great point. It proves all the more we need some type of consistent way to get eyes on dragons. And by "consistent" that can mean an always available scattervial so players can fight with the RNG to cycling individual eye vials--more guarantee at decreased time available. Especially considering ancient dragons' eyes might work like their genes...please staff, we need something. At the very least, the anniversary is coming up. It would be a great time to re-release the scattervial or introduce a new one.
SparkyLurkdragon wrote on 2019-05-23 18:23:50:

This is also a great point. It proves all the more we need some type of consistent way to get eyes on dragons. And by "consistent" that can mean an always available scattervial so players can fight with the RNG to cycling individual eye vials--more guarantee at decreased time available.

Especially considering ancient dragons' eyes might work like their genes...please staff, we need something.

At the very least, the anniversary is coming up. It would be a great time to re-release the scattervial or introduce a new one.
Pings are disabled.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 167 168