Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Alternative Methods for Eyes
1 2 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168
Oh Praise Lightweaver Thank You Luminax Hallelujah
Oh Praise Lightweaver Thank You Luminax Hallelujah
899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png
FbBE7dN.png
bYt72YT.png
y2UYCzJ.png
a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
Ap2AjBP.gif
o090-d01-Sinornis.pngo090-d02-Sinornis.pngo090-d03-Sinornis.pngo090-d04-Sinornis.pngo090-d05-Sinornis.png
[size=5][emoji=firework size=1]THANK YOU SO MUCH STAFF![emoji=firework size=1][/size] Honestly did not see this coming, and am thrilled to bits! My Unusual eyes project is finally within reach
THANK YOU SO MUCH STAFF!

Honestly did not see this coming, and am thrilled to bits! My Unusual eyes project is finally within reach
[quote name="GuyInCorner" date="2021-05-03 08:04:02" ] I didn't want to make a new thread, so this is like a little 'letter' and suggestion to the developers. I hope that my post aligns with the point of this thread! Here goes: To the developers about the update, I think it is a very good update for the long term, however I kinda wish the scattersights converted into the lowest AH price in the hoard (evenly in gems and treasure perhaps) instead of leading to lots of us (and me) selling them cheap with disappointment haha XD The value of primals and other very rare eyed dragons is now so low though, I feel that a higher price in gems for those more rare eyes would make these dragons still special for those who have spent all their effort breeding and scatterscrolling and make their effort worth it. I luckily haven't been too into it, but I'm surprised that the update has made these eye vials so cheap (even a coatl breed change scroll is 2000g compared to the 500kt of the elemental vial). I am surprised that these measures weren't taken in order to not disappoint a variety of players on FR. Of course, the perfect situation would have been to remove the scattersights entirely from the game when it was first released then implement an update like this when it was ready, though understandably that didn't happen. I do admit I find it hard to believe you watched people hoard and buy the scattersights and special eye dragons and then have the conscience to release an update like this as a rather surprising decision. Anyways, I'm excited for more future updates and am hoping that future updates consider ways to reduce the possible disappointment. I have always thought that FR should do more surveys to bring a consensus or have an idea of possible future implementations (like a gene poll a few years back). Hoping you guys figure it out :-) Edit: an idea Perhaps having the scattersights have a hoard sell value of at least 500g would be a good idea [/quote] Edit: thinking that this post is in fact NOT related to the original post enough. I will move this elsewhere at a later date ^_^ Edit: and copied over to another thread!
GuyInCorner wrote on 2021-05-03 08:04:02:
I didn't want to make a new thread, so this is like a little 'letter' and suggestion to the developers. I hope that my post aligns with the point of this thread! Here goes:

To the developers about the update,

I think it is a very good update for the long term, however I kinda wish the scattersights converted into the lowest AH price in the hoard (evenly in gems and treasure perhaps) instead of leading to lots of us (and me) selling them cheap with disappointment haha XD

The value of primals and other very rare eyed dragons is now so low though, I feel that a higher price in gems for those more rare eyes would make these dragons still special for those who have spent all their effort breeding and scatterscrolling and make their effort worth it. I luckily haven't been too into it, but I'm surprised that the update has made these eye vials so cheap (even a coatl breed change scroll is 2000g compared to the 500kt of the elemental vial).

I am surprised that these measures weren't taken in order to not disappoint a variety of players on FR. Of course, the perfect situation would have been to remove the scattersights entirely from the game when it was first released then implement an update like this when it was ready, though understandably that didn't happen. I do admit I find it hard to believe you watched people hoard and buy the scattersights and special eye dragons and then have the conscience to release an update like this as a rather surprising decision.

Anyways, I'm excited for more future updates and am hoping that future updates consider ways to reduce the possible disappointment. I have always thought that FR should do more surveys to bring a consensus or have an idea of possible future implementations (like a gene poll a few years back). Hoping you guys figure it out :-)

Edit: an idea

Perhaps having the scattersights have a hoard sell value of at least 500g would be a good idea

Edit: thinking that this post is in fact NOT related to the original post enough. I will move this elsewhere at a later date ^_^

Edit: and copied over to another thread!
nSeiSYR.gif * You never fail until you stop trying
* Success is not final, failure not fatal; have the courage to continue
* Change does not come from avoiding failure, it comes from learning from it

~Believe you can and you're already halfway there~
o4ZSXMr.gif
d
a
i
l
y

>

b
a
d
g
e

>

1RSWs3W.png
*Sees new update*

Ahh so that's why this thread is exploding
*Sees new update*

Ahh so that's why this thread is exploding
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
I'm so happy with the new update! Gonna go through all my dragon plans and refigure them for the perfect eyes instead of just what they were stuck with by fate. :D I see a lot of happy new scries in my future!

Thank you so much staff for hearing players and taking steps to fix the issues that kept many of us so unhappy with the original system.

And thanks to everybody in this thread (gema especially for giving us a spot to talk it all out and keeping it on-topic and civil which probably was like wrangling weasels at times) and all the other threads who kept this topic alive long enough to be heard and addressed.
I'm so happy with the new update! Gonna go through all my dragon plans and refigure them for the perfect eyes instead of just what they were stuck with by fate. :D I see a lot of happy new scries in my future!

Thank you so much staff for hearing players and taking steps to fix the issues that kept many of us so unhappy with the original system.

And thanks to everybody in this thread (gema especially for giving us a spot to talk it all out and keeping it on-topic and civil which probably was like wrangling weasels at times) and all the other threads who kept this topic alive long enough to be heard and addressed.
[quote name="PersimmonBird" date="2021-05-03 08:29:53" ] I'm so happy with the new update! Gonna go through all my dragon plans and refigure them for the perfect eyes instead of just what they were stuck with by fate. :D I see a lot of happy new scries in my future! Thank you so much staff for hearing players and taking steps to fix the issues that kept many of us so unhappy with the original system. And thanks to everybody in this thread (gema especially for giving us a spot to talk it all out and keeping it on-topic and civil which probably was like wrangling weasels at times) and all the other threads who kept this topic alive long enough to be heard and addressed. [/quote] You're welcome! I am THRILLED we have individual eye vials now.
PersimmonBird wrote on 2021-05-03 08:29:53:

You're welcome!

I am THRILLED we have individual eye vials now.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
Woo! They listened! I'm so happy! And I'm especially happy that they chose to make them cost treasure instead of gems. Personally I think it would have been more fun if they were scattered throughout different site mechanics, but I'm still really happy that we got them, and we can always use more treasure sinks.
Woo! They listened! I'm so happy! And I'm especially happy that they chose to make them cost treasure instead of gems. Personally I think it would have been more fun if they were scattered throughout different site mechanics, but I'm still really happy that we got them, and we can always use more treasure sinks.
jCVhFoZ.gif
[quote name="wyraj" date="2021-05-03 08:41:29" ] Woo! They listened! I'm so happy! And I'm especially happy that they chose to make them cost treasure instead of gems. Personally I think it would have been more fun if they were scattered throughout different site mechanics, but I'm still really happy that we got them, and we can always use more treasure sinks. [/quote] We did badly need a treasure sink after the wildclaw cycle and the veilspun release. Though scattering vials through site methods would be fun, I am just so happy we got a solution.
wyraj wrote on 2021-05-03 08:41:29:
We did badly need a treasure sink after the wildclaw cycle and the veilspun release.

Though scattering vials through site methods would be fun, I am just so happy we got a solution.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
[quote name="gemajgall" date="2021-05-03 08:43:24" ] [quote name="wyraj" date="2021-05-03 08:41:29" ] Woo! They listened! I'm so happy! And I'm especially happy that they chose to make them cost treasure instead of gems. Personally I think it would have been more fun if they were scattered throughout different site mechanics, but I'm still really happy that we got them, and we can always use more treasure sinks. [/quote] We did badly need a treasure sink after the wildclaw cycle and the veilspun release. Though scattering vials through site methods would be fun, I am just so happy we got a solution. [/quote] Yeah, I am slightly disappointed that we didn't get an exalting update and were able to exalt for the vials, but I do see this being better for the site long run because it means treasure sinks, and with how popular primal seems, probably for a VERY long time. I sort of had a 'vision' earlier when I thought about it, seeing all this golden treasure swirling down a drain into the abyss :P I wish FR had something like Gryffs does. On gryffs it has a little 'statistics page' [quote]Currency There is 836,368,737 gold in circulation, approximately 70.76% of which is in the bank. There's an average of 103,103 gold per player. [/quote] It can be fun (sadly I never saw it) when Gryffs releases something for gold to see that number just drop. I would have loved to have been able to see this information for FR users and see how much it has dropped since the update.
gemajgall wrote on 2021-05-03 08:43:24:
wyraj wrote on 2021-05-03 08:41:29:
We did badly need a treasure sink after the wildclaw cycle and the veilspun release.

Though scattering vials through site methods would be fun, I am just so happy we got a solution.
Yeah, I am slightly disappointed that we didn't get an exalting update and were able to exalt for the vials, but I do see this being better for the site long run because it means treasure sinks, and with how popular primal seems, probably for a VERY long time.

I sort of had a 'vision' earlier when I thought about it, seeing all this golden treasure swirling down a drain into the abyss :P I wish FR had something like Gryffs does.

On gryffs it has a little 'statistics page'
Quote:
Currency
There is 836,368,737 gold in circulation, approximately 70.76% of which is in the bank.

There's an average of 103,103 gold per player.

It can be fun (sadly I never saw it) when Gryffs releases something for gold to see that number just drop.

I would have loved to have been able to see this information for FR users and see how much it has dropped since the update.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
TREASURE SINK YOU GUYS?? That’s good. I’m personally not adversely affected by the update in any way even though others might, so *I’m* happy... was not expecting this update to happen today at all.
TREASURE SINK YOU GUYS?? That’s good. I’m personally not adversely affected by the update in any way even though others might, so *I’m* happy... was not expecting this update to happen today at all.
1 2 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168