Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Baldwin's Bin - dedicated storage
1 2 3 4
Support.

I have to double and triple check my familiar tab before I transmute one because my vault space is for awakened familiars only. So my hoard familiars tab is a mix of extra familiars to melt, and new familiars I don't have a dragon for yet.

Being able to dump everything I want to transmute into its own specific storage space would be great.
Support.

I have to double and triple check my familiar tab before I transmute one because my vault space is for awakened familiars only. So my hoard familiars tab is a mix of extra familiars to melt, and new familiars I don't have a dragon for yet.

Being able to dump everything I want to transmute into its own specific storage space would be great.
nZzzLxJ.png Horror aesthetic/lore lair
Weird goblin hermit
She/Her
.......................... Massive Horror fan
Gamer
Writer
zwGyDvx.png
Yes please, this would be so incredibly useful! It's very time consuming to have to scroll through long lists of items looking for something to melt down, especially when you've collected quite a few pages of items.
Yes please, this would be so incredibly useful! It's very time consuming to have to scroll through long lists of items looking for something to melt down, especially when you've collected quite a few pages of items.
tumblr_nqi7ugRwjP1uy6rdio3_r1_400.png
FR+9
Adorbs Accents
Oh, please and thank you if this ever becomes a thing! I try to keep my stuff sorted but, it gets harder and harder with fams, so many duplicates and I fail to remember each one I have awakened and which I only have one of. It'd be a nice way to clean and sort the inventories.
I'd even be happy if it were a separate inventory strictly for Baldwin. You select what you want to melt and send it to Baldwin to store in your personal "alchemical satchel" or "curiousity cabinet" so you can better access and store the mats you want, basically turning the " choose what you want to transmute" menu to strictly store and show what you sent Baldwin.
I don't see anyone besides those that don't use Baldwin at all having much of a fuss over it as it's been suggested before (I've seen various ideas pop up over the years since he came along) typically met with positivity. If someone really does get overwhelming upset over the addition, could just do like the lair tabs do where the tab is "hidden" until something is put in it.
Either way, support!
Oh, please and thank you if this ever becomes a thing! I try to keep my stuff sorted but, it gets harder and harder with fams, so many duplicates and I fail to remember each one I have awakened and which I only have one of. It'd be a nice way to clean and sort the inventories.
I'd even be happy if it were a separate inventory strictly for Baldwin. You select what you want to melt and send it to Baldwin to store in your personal "alchemical satchel" or "curiousity cabinet" so you can better access and store the mats you want, basically turning the " choose what you want to transmute" menu to strictly store and show what you sent Baldwin.
I don't see anyone besides those that don't use Baldwin at all having much of a fuss over it as it's been suggested before (I've seen various ideas pop up over the years since he came along) typically met with positivity. If someone really does get overwhelming upset over the addition, could just do like the lair tabs do where the tab is "hidden" until something is put in it.
Either way, support!
34824.png6NDVAGQ.png34822.png
either this, or some way to mark items, def support
either this, or some way to mark items, def support
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
Something like this would be fantastic, though I'd prefer something like bin to transmute + ability to draw actual ingredients from hoard. The skinks stay out of the bin, so you don't accidentally melt them down but you can still brew a familiar with them. Etc.
Something like this would be fantastic, though I'd prefer something like bin to transmute + ability to draw actual ingredients from hoard. The skinks stay out of the bin, so you don't accidentally melt them down but you can still brew a familiar with them. Etc.
this is a super good suggestion, it would make navigating and dedicating certain items/materials for baldwin so much simpler than keeping them in mind,
or even somewhere to store brewing materials in general for brewing items rather than simply transmutation mats.
i would love anything to improve navigating and moving items to melt at baldwin brew
this is a super good suggestion, it would make navigating and dedicating certain items/materials for baldwin so much simpler than keeping them in mind,
or even somewhere to store brewing materials in general for brewing items rather than simply transmutation mats.
i would love anything to improve navigating and moving items to melt at baldwin brew
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
Huge support from me. I've been wanting something like this for a while.
Huge support from me. I've been wanting something like this for a while.
58918181.png 💜🧡 68776200.png
Support! I find it hard to use Baldwin because I have trouble seeing all the tiny icons, which makes it hard to make sure I'm not melting something important. That combined with my bad memory makes it even more of a pain.

I'd love to see this added! I could toss things in the pot with no worry.
Support! I find it hard to use Baldwin because I have trouble seeing all the tiny icons, which makes it hard to make sure I'm not melting something important. That combined with my bad memory makes it even more of a pain.

I'd love to see this added! I could toss things in the pot with no worry.
ePOliyb.png
ypcKWM0.png
JvUa9ma.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
75678404.png
God, yes please. This would solve all my Baldwin lag problems and let me actually use it on my phone without it crashing the browser or freezing the phone entirely.
God, yes please. This would solve all my Baldwin lag problems and let me actually use it on my phone without it crashing the browser or freezing the phone entirely.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
Support
I was a bit disappointed in the hoard revamp TBH. I was hoping that they would take the opportunity to add multiple tabs (like they did with the lair) so that I could create a Tab called baldwin and put all my transmutable stuff in there. ANd maybe another tab for stuff I wanted to sell, etc.
Ideally I'd still like the ability to add as many generic tabs as I want to my hoard. But since that doesn't seem to be forthcoming a Baldwin bin would at least resolve the issue for Baldwin items.
Support
I was a bit disappointed in the hoard revamp TBH. I was hoping that they would take the opportunity to add multiple tabs (like they did with the lair) so that I could create a Tab called baldwin and put all my transmutable stuff in there. ANd maybe another tab for stuff I wanted to sell, etc.
Ideally I'd still like the ability to add as many generic tabs as I want to my hoard. But since that doesn't seem to be forthcoming a Baldwin bin would at least resolve the issue for Baldwin items.
1 2 3 4