Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Scattersights brought back once a year?
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Support! Please let us change dragons' eyes.
Support! Please let us change dragons' eyes.
It's been almost a year, and we haven't even see scattervials in Roundsey. At the very least, scattervials could pop up sporadically there.
It's been almost a year, and we haven't even see scattervials in Roundsey. At the very least, scattervials could pop up sporadically there.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
I certainly hope we hear about this issue at anniversary!

I have said support before, but now that I'm focused on collecting old dragons and gen ones - I feel totally locked out of a new important aspect of the site.

Is this how the staff plans to retain older players? Locking them out of new features?
I certainly hope we hear about this issue at anniversary!

I have said support before, but now that I'm focused on collecting old dragons and gen ones - I feel totally locked out of a new important aspect of the site.

Is this how the staff plans to retain older players? Locking them out of new features?
Nq0eoGi.png
let's hope
let's hope
DVcXRyP.png
At this point, we've had almost a full year. The eyes have bottomed out except for already existing niche markets. There's a growing feeling of disappointment when special eyes appear on fodder dragons instead of precious existing dragons. What I'm saying is that eyes as being special hatches has hit a plateau. Keeping things as-is isn't going to raise that plateau; it's not going to result in escalating thrills. So the scattervials might as well cycle so people can put new eyes on old dragons and we can have thrills and enjoyment and specialness and a sense of accomplishment that way.
At this point, we've had almost a full year. The eyes have bottomed out except for already existing niche markets. There's a growing feeling of disappointment when special eyes appear on fodder dragons instead of precious existing dragons. What I'm saying is that eyes as being special hatches has hit a plateau. Keeping things as-is isn't going to raise that plateau; it's not going to result in escalating thrills. So the scattervials might as well cycle so people can put new eyes on old dragons and we can have thrills and enjoyment and specialness and a sense of accomplishment that way.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
[quote]we can have thrills and enjoyment and specialness and a sense of accomplishment that way.[/quote] People clearly enjoy scattering dragons even though you can breed for colors a whole lot more reliably. It's fun. Thrilling. Dare I say special.
Quote:
we can have thrills and enjoyment and specialness and a sense of accomplishment that way.

People clearly enjoy scattering dragons even though you can breed for colors a whole lot more reliably. It's fun. Thrilling. Dare I say special.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
I still support this thread as a general idea, but I'll give no support to the Scattervials being Roundsey prizes. I think it's pretty unfair to re-release an item many, many people want another chance at getting in a method that's basically very low odds RNG.
I still support this thread as a general idea, but I'll give no support to the Scattervials being Roundsey prizes. I think it's pretty unfair to re-release an item many, many people want another chance at getting in a method that's basically very low odds RNG.
JGnDE4d.gif
The way I see it, with Roundsey, Scattervials would be included fairly often, be given out in large stacks, and/or be awarded to a large number of players. That's the only way to counter the terrible RNG and make Roundsey a viable re-entry method for scattervials.

That way, even if you don't win, you could always buy surplus off of someone who did. With this method, there'd be enough Scattervials that we wouldn't see great inflation.

But as I said, it would have to be regularly, large stacks, and/or numerous winners.
The other options are Coli grinding during the anniversary, Baldwin, marketplace, other distribution during FR events (april fools, thanksgiving?)...
The way I see it, with Roundsey, Scattervials would be included fairly often, be given out in large stacks, and/or be awarded to a large number of players. That's the only way to counter the terrible RNG and make Roundsey a viable re-entry method for scattervials.

That way, even if you don't win, you could always buy surplus off of someone who did. With this method, there'd be enough Scattervials that we wouldn't see great inflation.

But as I said, it would have to be regularly, large stacks, and/or numerous winners.
The other options are Coli grinding during the anniversary, Baldwin, marketplace, other distribution during FR events (april fools, thanksgiving?)...
Pings are disabled.

I definitely support this, since there's no other way for my older dragons to get different eye shades. Even if it comes once a year with anniversary I would at least have a chance to get these vials.
I definitely support this, since there's no other way for my older dragons to get different eye shades. Even if it comes once a year with anniversary I would at least have a chance to get these vials.
PDzsNHk.pngH17G9Y6.pngbDEq4O0.png
This thread has been locked. For more information, please see our response on the Vial of Scattersight and related suggestions in the Various eye vials - 90% problem fixes thread.
This thread has been locked. For more information, please see our response on the Vial of Scattersight and related suggestions in the Various eye vials - 90% problem fixes thread.
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29