Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Scattersights brought back once a year?
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
And with the anniversary coming soon, the staff could easily put Goat in the scattervials and cycle them.

OR, for the anniversary, the staff could make an entirely new scattervial. This one would have all natural eyes PLUS would have future natural eyes added to it. Then it could cycle for a full week every year. That way the staff are still toeing the line about cycling the first scattervial, but the userbase has a way to add natural eyes to existing dragons.

EDIT: And maybe this new vial could have less-skewed odds too.
And with the anniversary coming soon, the staff could easily put Goat in the scattervials and cycle them.

OR, for the anniversary, the staff could make an entirely new scattervial. This one would have all natural eyes PLUS would have future natural eyes added to it. Then it could cycle for a full week every year. That way the staff are still toeing the line about cycling the first scattervial, but the userbase has a way to add natural eyes to existing dragons.

EDIT: And maybe this new vial could have less-skewed odds too.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
This is also still a viable (vial-able, pun?) solution, as is individual eye vials. (And legacy eyes too.)
This is also still a viable (vial-able, pun?) solution, as is individual eye vials. (And legacy eyes too.)
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
I Support!

I need those special eyes on a certain dragon, and it is breaking my bank buying them at the current AH prices!

Plus with Goat, There is no way I could get it on a dragon without buying a whole new dragon!

Please! Bring them back!
I Support!

I need those special eyes on a certain dragon, and it is breaking my bank buying them at the current AH prices!

Plus with Goat, There is no way I could get it on a dragon without buying a whole new dragon!

Please! Bring them back!
RIQ2y3S.png
Scattersights should, if they are to be forced upon us, be overstocked in the treasure marketplace for 8,000t a pop and available year round.
Scattersights should, if they are to be forced upon us, be overstocked in the treasure marketplace for 8,000t a pop and available year round.

I still support this. Having them be around all year long would be just amazing. But at this point, even once a year would be preferred.
I still find it astounding staff won't say anything on this.
Hecke even the train wreck known as the coli-captcha got an admin reply saying they'd fix it. Sure it's been a year but it's better than nothing.
I still support this. Having them be around all year long would be just amazing. But at this point, even once a year would be preferred.
I still find it astounding staff won't say anything on this.
Hecke even the train wreck known as the coli-captcha got an admin reply saying they'd fix it. Sure it's been a year but it's better than nothing.
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
I've probably commented in this thread before but I am gonna re-add my support!

There's literally no reason to keep them permanently retired, and MORE than enough reasons to bring them back at least once a year! We weren't even warned that such an item was going to be so limited, and people who didn't log onto FlightRising for those few days really missed out. :(

Full support for a once a year release! That way they stay rare and special, but people can plan on accessing the site for that day to get in on it. Plus sellers can still make a profit as time passes and they become used up!
I've probably commented in this thread before but I am gonna re-add my support!

There's literally no reason to keep them permanently retired, and MORE than enough reasons to bring them back at least once a year! We weren't even warned that such an item was going to be so limited, and people who didn't log onto FlightRising for those few days really missed out. :(

Full support for a once a year release! That way they stay rare and special, but people can plan on accessing the site for that day to get in on it. Plus sellers can still make a profit as time passes and they become used up!
I would really, really love to see these more readily available!

I kind of like the idea of a new item being created, that will include all the eye types, including any future ones, that could be a rare drop in the Coli, and/or a yearly available item on the anniversary like other's have suggested.

I think they should be mid-range affordable if they're in the marketplace, just because you'd need to go through so many to get the eye type you want. But if they're an annual Coli drop, that would be the best, I think! That way people could ferret them out during a week each year, and then no one would be scared to use them because we'd know they're coming back the next year.

:)
I would really, really love to see these more readily available!

I kind of like the idea of a new item being created, that will include all the eye types, including any future ones, that could be a rare drop in the Coli, and/or a yearly available item on the anniversary like other's have suggested.

I think they should be mid-range affordable if they're in the marketplace, just because you'd need to go through so many to get the eye type you want. But if they're an annual Coli drop, that would be the best, I think! That way people could ferret them out during a week each year, and then no one would be scared to use them because we'd know they're coming back the next year.

:)
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
Support!
Support!
AH
Can we please have the scattervials cycle for this and all anniversaries on top of the ancient dragon release?
Can we please have the scattervials cycle for this and all anniversaries on top of the ancient dragon release?
Pings are disabled.

[quote name="gemajgall" date="2019-04-16 15:08:06" ] Can we please have the scattervials cycle for this and all anniversaries on top of the ancient dragon release? [/quote] Please! I've been holding onto hope ALL YEAR that they're [b]finally [/b]going to do something to fix the scattervial issue with the anniversary...... but now I'm worried that they're going to continue doing nothing and hope that excitement about the Ancient breeds will let them sweep vials under the rug and ignore them completely.
gemajgall wrote on 2019-04-16 15:08:06:

Please! I've been holding onto hope ALL YEAR that they're finally going to do something to fix the scattervial issue with the anniversary...... but now I'm worried that they're going to continue doing nothing and hope that excitement about the Ancient breeds will let them sweep vials under the rug and ignore them completely.
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29