Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Support multiple languages in pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Full support for PMs. I understand forums needing to be in English to make moderation easy and prevent spam. I think the argument of getting harassment in a foreign language through PMs isn't a justifiable enough reason to not allow for language support. Individuals can just as easily send you something negative in English, and all you have to do is report and block. I don't really see how that would be any different for a foreign language and I think it would be unfair to not allow for multiple language support based solely on the fact that people could send PMs with negative intent.
Full support for PMs. I understand forums needing to be in English to make moderation easy and prevent spam. I think the argument of getting harassment in a foreign language through PMs isn't a justifiable enough reason to not allow for language support. Individuals can just as easily send you something negative in English, and all you have to do is report and block. I don't really see how that would be any different for a foreign language and I think it would be unfair to not allow for multiple language support based solely on the fact that people could send PMs with negative intent.
flat,128x,075,f-pad,128x128,f8f8f8.jpg

filler
filler

filler
filler

tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.gif

Bri / she/they / 22
FR +3

tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.gif

filler
filler
sending messages in other languages is definitely much easier! if crossroads and bios can support it then PMs should as well :0
sending messages in other languages is definitely much easier! if crossroads and bios can support it then PMs should as well :0
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9