Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New Eye Type: Eyeless (...sorta)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30
This would be perfect with dark/white/silver dragons. they would make great ghosts/starry spirits(starclan fandergs anyone)/Shade possesed dragons. The lore possibilities! the gene possibilities! The apparel possibilities! its all just YES
This would be perfect with dark/white/silver dragons. they would make great ghosts/starry spirits(starclan fandergs anyone)/Shade possesed dragons. The lore possibilities! the gene possibilities! The apparel possibilities! its all just YES
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
I support, 11/10.
I support, 11/10.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
So much support.
They look so creepy :D
So much support.
They look so creepy :D
I WOULD LOVE THIS

- thinking about the dream dragon it works perfectly with -
I WOULD LOVE THIS

- thinking about the dream dragon it works perfectly with -
Neurodivergent Nonbinary Adult
Any Pronouns, No Preference

I have a processing disorder and I'm notoriously awful at math so patience is highly appreciated.

Feel free to ping me; I appreciate serious and silly pings!

My Questboard and Wishlist!
Full support as long as the artists can figure out a way to make it at least a little visible on the breeds with tiny eyes like skydancers :'3
Full support as long as the artists can figure out a way to make it at least a little visible on the breeds with tiny eyes like skydancers :'3
UJXttDL.png
Support! I agree that it might be tricky to make clear on some smaller-eyed breeds, but that's not really unique to any specific eye type.
Support! I agree that it might be tricky to make clear on some smaller-eyed breeds, but that's not really unique to any specific eye type.
Despite the username, I do use they/them
Yes please. Spooky dragons all the way.
Yes please. Spooky dragons all the way.
5LqH0sj.png
Hello Sans the Skeleton
Hello Sans the Skeleton
lightvs1.png Call me Sid! FRT+2
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
Eye type: Jawa

I like it.
Eye type: Jawa

I like it.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
Support! This is awesome. Also people worried about it not showing on smaller-eyed breeds, remember the Woodmasks, like [item=Sepia Woodmask] or [item=Honeyed Woodmask] have a similar effect, and you can see it just fine on SD's!
Support! This is awesome.

Also people worried about it not showing on smaller-eyed breeds, remember the Woodmasks, like Sepia Woodmask or Honeyed Woodmask have a similar effect, and you can see it just fine on SD's!
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30