Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New Eye Type: Eyeless (...sorta)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30
Support! This eye type looks so sinister, I love it.
Support! This eye type looks so sinister, I love it.
Support 100%

Gives a scary vibe to it and I like it. It is perfect if you're purposefully trying to make an evil/scary looking dragon.
Support 100%

Gives a scary vibe to it and I like it. It is perfect if you're purposefully trying to make an evil/scary looking dragon.
There are cool as heck and would be a great addition to the eye pool! Support cuz I already need like 10
There are cool as heck and would be a great addition to the eye pool! Support cuz I already need like 10
YES

SANS FANDRAGONS WOULD BE BLESSED
YES

SANS FANDRAGONS WOULD BE BLESSED
ayato_chibi_small.png powerchords
they/he
link goes here
link goes here
link goes here
semi-active
Yess Baldwin or Swipp item! Need these for my dragons
Yess Baldwin or Swipp item! Need these for my dragons
1000 supports,

But... HOW WOULD THEY LOOK ON SKYDANCERS??? Skydancer's eyes really infuriate me, they're so small that even facet can't escape their grasp.
1000 supports,

But... HOW WOULD THEY LOOK ON SKYDANCERS??? Skydancer's eyes really infuriate me, they're so small that even facet can't escape their grasp.
Full support! This would be great, especially for lore bits!
Full support! This would be great, especially for lore bits!
D5434246-6648-4-AC8-9-E96-EF6547-FFA963.jpg
It's so creepy! I love it! Full support!
It's so creepy! I love it! Full support!
YES PLEASE
BIG AESTHETIC!! i love this. support!!!
YES PLEASE
BIG AESTHETIC!! i love this. support!!!
Tarnished Cerdae Necklace she/they
fr+1
I like it. Pretty, yet eerie. I would suggest it be a scroll you can get from an event that changes a dragon, Night of the Nocturne-style.
A. It and the scroll it came from would (possibly) be more valuable because of rarity.
B. You could choose which dragon you wanted it on, because while I like it, some players might be freaked out by their new hatchling having hollow, undead eyes.
I like it. Pretty, yet eerie. I would suggest it be a scroll you can get from an event that changes a dragon, Night of the Nocturne-style.
A. It and the scroll it came from would (possibly) be more valuable because of rarity.
B. You could choose which dragon you wanted it on, because while I like it, some players might be freaked out by their new hatchling having hollow, undead eyes.
med_fish_smol.pngsplish_smol.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30