Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Gathering Apparel [UPDATED: See Pg4]
1 2 3 4 5 6
Holy heck, I need this stuff.
Holy heck, I need this stuff.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
i would love this! we already have so much mage apparel, and there needs to be some recognition to those less magically inclined who are actually keeping the clan fed/dug/scavenged
i would love this! we already have so much mage apparel, and there needs to be some recognition to those less magically inclined who are actually keeping the clan fed/dug/scavenged
clan_symbol_by_limpinglizards-db7xq26.png

they/he
this is incredible, i'd love to see this implemented
this is incredible, i'd love to see this implemented
she was standing over me with a cigarette, the moon behind her,
yelling at me how in dance and music it's all mathematical
full support 10000000000%!!!!!!!

also may i add in that i think maybe a mp set, called the beginner set, thats really shabby and worn down looking versions of these

so that gameplay wise, you still can get at least one set kinda easily, and lore wise it can be like!! as your dragons hunt/fish/etc more, they get better gear to do so and better stuff is yielded!!
full support 10000000000%!!!!!!!

also may i add in that i think maybe a mp set, called the beginner set, thats really shabby and worn down looking versions of these

so that gameplay wise, you still can get at least one set kinda easily, and lore wise it can be like!! as your dragons hunt/fish/etc more, they get better gear to do so and better stuff is yielded!!
da64ef312bfd4b00d218c14836b871f044bfa0a7.png Marcie | 28 | they/them | professional fun-haver :} e74fe9ca98503e92fc3b7b5bf41fefc156cac0e5.png
support for this! the idea of a new way to get apparel combined with the lore aspect of the apparel is great. i would absolutely use these on my dergs!
support for this! the idea of a new way to get apparel combined with the lore aspect of the apparel is great. i would absolutely use these on my dergs!
Bone Fragments xxxx » ivy.
» they/them
» adult
» fr time +17
xxxxxx
Amazing idea and now I need this! It would be a great addition to the apparel sets we already have and also something to look forward to everytime you use your gathering turns. I'm already itching to equip my dragons with more working tools! It would be amazing if this were made a reality!
Amazing idea and now I need this! It would be a great addition to the apparel sets we already have and also something to look forward to everytime you use your gathering turns. I'm already itching to equip my dragons with more working tools! It would be amazing if this were made a reality!
ZVpCPil.png
YES!!! We need more profession-based apparel, this would be perfect for my agriculturists! Also, don't forget hats. A farmer could have a straw hat, a miner a hard hat and so on
YES!!! We need more profession-based apparel, this would be perfect for my agriculturists! Also, don't forget hats. A farmer could have a straw hat, a miner a hard hat and so on
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
I love it!
I love it!
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
Support oh my god!!
Support oh my god!!
IMG_5287.png

They/Them
FR+3
Art
Shop

ACOZFAh.png

mtHAEL4.png