Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Gathering Apparel [UPDATED: See Pg4]
1 2 3 4 5 6
Support. I have so many dragons whose in-lore job is “scavenger”, “digger”, “fisherman”, etc. I want them to finally look the part!

Plus, it’s about time they added something more valuable and rewarding to gathering beyond eggs (since most of the familiars’ prices have plummeted).
Support. I have so many dragons whose in-lore job is “scavenger”, “digger”, “fisherman”, etc. I want them to finally look the part!

Plus, it’s about time they added something more valuable and rewarding to gathering beyond eggs (since most of the familiars’ prices have plummeted).
corrosivecreaturessig.png
This sounds amazing
This sounds amazing
Definitely something that would make gathering less boring. There's only so much enjoyment you can get out of familiars because there's no benefit to having multiple copies.
Definitely something that would make gathering less boring. There's only so much enjoyment you can get out of familiars because there's no benefit to having multiple copies.
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
I support this idea wholeheartedly! There is nothing that could have made me happier since gathering takes such a big role in my clan.
I support this idea wholeheartedly! There is nothing that could have made me happier since gathering takes such a big role in my clan.
O4T41rS.pngcl14OpS.png
i'd love to see these!! i have so many dragons that this would work perfectly with lore-wise, and honestly, i just love more bag/basket apparel. ;v;
i'd love to see these!! i have so many dragons that this would work perfectly with lore-wise, and honestly, i just love more bag/basket apparel. ;v;
ninbinarycatcher.png
I love this idea! It would be awesome to get more profession oriented apparel such as that. As others mentioned, it would work so well for lore! I bet it would look super cool as well. *-*
I love this idea! It would be awesome to get more profession oriented apparel such as that. As others mentioned, it would work so well for lore! I bet it would look super cool as well. *-*
P0QFcvZ.png
I support at incredibly high support rates. More accessories is always great, but especially ones so unique and interesting!
I support at incredibly high support rates. More accessories is always great, but especially ones so unique and interesting!
aVzIJsH.png 000 Lore (wip)
Hatchery
Leveling Service
Wishlist
Breeding Cards

Adopts
Comissions!
Yes!! This sounds amazing, I'm all for it!
Yes!! This sounds amazing, I'm all for it!
hi hello
hi hello
robin
21, he/they
+8 FRT
l0qdw8w.png
badge_smallest.png
This sounds pretty cool! I'm down!
This sounds pretty cool! I'm down!
britwhalebadge.png
ABSOLUTELY support 982439237%
even if the pieces were a bit of a pain to get because of rng, i'd love to have these implemented :0
ABSOLUTELY support 982439237%
even if the pieces were a bit of a pain to get because of rng, i'd love to have these implemented :0
pVhWnFy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6