Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions conglomeration
1 2 3 4 5 6
@strhkr
o-OH! That's a great idea! I'll add a "mushroom set" and after that I'm going to bed, it's 2:30 here h a h a.
Thanks a lot for the suggestions sdghfgh
@strhkr
o-OH! That's a great idea! I'll add a "mushroom set" and after that I'm going to bed, it's 2:30 here h a h a.
Thanks a lot for the suggestions sdghfgh
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
Deity doll apparel, please FR? ;u ;
Deity doll apparel, please FR? ;u ;
xxxxxx rLjqGXW.gif gWlopTc.gif
DRAGON SARONGS
DRAGON SARONGS
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
If you haven’t already done so, it would be worth linking this suggestion to the stickied apparel suggestion thread. It would be a shame if the suggestions in this thread were missed because the artists were checking the official thread and didn’t realize this thread existed.
If you haven’t already done so, it would be worth linking this suggestion to the stickied apparel suggestion thread. It would be a shame if the suggestions in this thread were missed because the artists were checking the official thread and didn’t realize this thread existed.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
@dragonsage
ACTUALLY, this thread was originally in the official thread. I pointed that out on the first page somewhere at the beginning haha

This is just the aftermath of that highly successful conglomeration because it was suggested to me that I should make a thread of its own for it. The original is still there and it's getting updated. Thanks for your concern tho!
@dragonsage
ACTUALLY, this thread was originally in the official thread. I pointed that out on the first page somewhere at the beginning haha

This is just the aftermath of that highly successful conglomeration because it was suggested to me that I should make a thread of its own for it. The original is still there and it's getting updated. Thanks for your concern tho!
@DeadBattery how would you feel about flower vines wrapped around the wings of a dragon? I also think a small hummingbird zooming around the dragon (like the fairy ones) would be amazing. (Flowers like these) [img]https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB14Y8VIpXXXXaLXXXXq6xXFXXX8/Artificial-Silk-Orchid-Artificial-Flower-Garland-Wall-Hanging-Plant-for-Wedding-Party-Home-Garden-Decoration.jpg[/img] [img]https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1hBa8HXXXXXXVXVXXq6xXFXXXp/116960813/HTB1hBa8HXXXXXXVXVXXq6xXFXXXp.jpg[/img]
@DeadBattery how would you feel about flower vines wrapped around the wings of a dragon? I also think a small hummingbird zooming around the dragon (like the fairy ones) would be amazing.

(Flowers like these)
Artificial-Silk-Orchid-Artificial-Flower-Garland-Wall-Hanging-Plant-for-Wedding-Party-Home-Garden-Decoration.jpg

HTB1hBa8HXXXXXXVXVXXq6xXFXXXp.jpg
@demonsofthenight
AHHH YES! That was supposed to go into the Flowers and Plants but for some reason I didn't put that there. Thank you for pointing it out, I'll add it right away!

AND YES, hummingbirbs..... good bois
@demonsofthenight
AHHH YES! That was supposed to go into the Flowers and Plants but for some reason I didn't put that there. Thank you for pointing it out, I'll add it right away!

AND YES, hummingbirbs..... good bois
@DeadBattery When attempt to draw an example, I'll post it
if it's not too bad
@DeadBattery When attempt to draw an example, I'll post it
if it's not too bad
@demonsofthenight
Nothing's too bad :^) go on!
@demonsofthenight
Nothing's too bad :^) go on!
woah! we need all of these!
woah! we need all of these!
space 45727959_wjSLU10pqvydDyT.png?1645336354.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
Down to talk, trade, whatevs!
Only friend me if we've talked plz
6kCimue.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6