Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions conglomeration
1 2 3 4 5 6
more mushrooms!!!!! i loove love love the colonies, but please more mushrooms, or atleast more recolors???
more mushrooms!!!!! i loove love love the colonies, but please more mushrooms, or atleast more recolors???
e886e4ae1e710956999ed44634cc8773e1ddf3be.png
[/center]
[quote name="bid" date="2018-05-08 19:14:17" ] more mushrooms!!!!! i loove love love the colonies, but please more mushrooms, or atleast more recolors??? [/quote] Agreed! Personally I wouldn't find much use of mushrooms since we're in a desert bUT the colonies are still beautiful and aesthetically pleasing, it would be amazing if we got a giant mushroom venue and sets of mushroom apparel.
bid wrote on 2018-05-08 19:14:17:
Agreed! Personally I wouldn't find much use of mushrooms since we're in a desert bUT the colonies are still beautiful and aesthetically pleasing, it would be amazing if we got a giant mushroom venue and sets of mushroom apparel.
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
Added more recolours
Added more recolours
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
perhaps kick starter ripoffs?
like the ripoff of the boolean
perhaps kick starter ripoffs?
like the ripoff of the boolean
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
@strhkr
I ((agree))

It would be nice if they re-released some of it for real money too but that's too far stretched. s i gh s I just want to collect everything so badly.
@strhkr
I ((agree))

It would be nice if they re-released some of it for real money too but that's too far stretched. s i gh s I just want to collect everything so badly.
Those tropical Snappers and that Beachy Ridgeback make me yearn for more non-fest Water apparel. I would also love cooking/chef apparel!

Though really I want everything on this list, save for maybe the more modern stuff, like the Swag and Motorcycle (but a 1920's motorcycle would be cool since the tech in Sornieth is officially within that frame and motorcycles were invented in 1885!)

Those tropical Snappers and that Beachy Ridgeback make me yearn for more non-fest Water apparel. I would also love cooking/chef apparel!

Though really I want everything on this list, save for maybe the more modern stuff, like the Swag and Motorcycle (but a 1920's motorcycle would be cool since the tech in Sornieth is officially within that frame and motorcycles were invented in 1885!)

output-onlinepngtools.pngI refuse...
@thewhitetigergod AHAHAH I get you, actually I think both of those were jokes, but I wouldn't mind a dragon riding an old motorcycle in lore. And yeah, however technology of Sornieth seems to be a bit more advanced in certain segments of knowledge such as golem tech. That's more advanced than the AI we have on Earth yet they don't have internet. I'm sure they're fully capable of implementing something like that in their society, it's just that they don't need it. Their society's needs differ I suppose.
@thewhitetigergod AHAHAH I get you, actually I think both of those were jokes, but I wouldn't mind a dragon riding an old motorcycle in lore. And yeah, however technology of Sornieth seems to be a bit more advanced in certain segments of knowledge such as golem tech. That's more advanced than the AI we have on Earth yet they don't have internet. I'm sure they're fully capable of implementing something like that in their society, it's just that they don't need it. Their society's needs differ I suppose.
@brahkest
Here it is!!
@brahkest
Here it is!!
@gogoat
Here you go! I also made some horrid scribbles of my own but they're horribly outdated, I'll update them one day.
@gogoat
Here you go! I also made some horrid scribbles of my own but they're horribly outdated, I'll update them one day.
@nimrook there it is!! The enormous pile no one asked for!!

But it sure is helpful in some cases
@nimrook there it is!! The enormous pile no one asked for!!

But it sure is helpful in some cases
1 2 3 4 5 6