Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions conglomeration
1 2 3 4 5 6
Do you know how much I need like all of this? I need it like a plant needs soil. I need it.
Also another suggestion since we have the invisibility cloak apparel which affects the whole dragon, what about a hue shift cloak? Inspired by the image of a hue shifted petals/butterfly/glimmer radioactive nocturne bab that turned bright pink and red with green tips. Imagine all the color possibilities it could bring!
Do you know how much I need like all of this? I need it like a plant needs soil. I need it.
Also another suggestion since we have the invisibility cloak apparel which affects the whole dragon, what about a hue shift cloak? Inspired by the image of a hue shifted petals/butterfly/glimmer radioactive nocturne bab that turned bright pink and red with green tips. Imagine all the color possibilities it could bring!
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
@medenadragon
ASHKFHSF IKR?? I am so addicted to apparel, I don't think I can express myself well enough. I'm a person who cares too much about details, and apparel can give our dragons so much freaking personality!!!

And OH??? I have no idea what you're talking about but that sounds incredibly interesting. Is there a thread about hue shifting, I'd love to see that if there is? I guess it would work similar to Stained, right?
@medenadragon
ASHKFHSF IKR?? I am so addicted to apparel, I don't think I can express myself well enough. I'm a person who cares too much about details, and apparel can give our dragons so much freaking personality!!!

And OH??? I have no idea what you're talking about but that sounds incredibly interesting. Is there a thread about hue shifting, I'd love to see that if there is? I guess it would work similar to Stained, right?
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
This was the thread that inspired me! Just think of all the cool new color combos that could come about from a dragon wearing a cloak of color shifting, or whatever it would be called!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2516616
@DeadBattery
This was the thread that inspired me! Just think of all the cool new color combos that could come about from a dragon wearing a cloak of color shifting, or whatever it would be called!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2516616
@DeadBattery
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
@medenadragon

OH MY GEB AKSHFDKJF that is fantastic. I felt like it had something to do with Coli and I wasn't wrong. That's a great idea, I'll add it to the list.
@medenadragon

OH MY GEB AKSHFDKJF that is fantastic. I felt like it had something to do with Coli and I wasn't wrong. That's a great idea, I'll add it to the list.
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
:D yay!
:D yay!
#UnnamedIsValid

she/her or they/them
Added some things
Added some things
I love all of these!!! The backgrounds are also amazing. I think it would look better than actual background

For tattoos and makeup, tho… Aren’t accents basically tattos?
I love all of these!!! The backgrounds are also amazing. I think it would look better than actual background

For tattoos and makeup, tho… Aren’t accents basically tattos?
@nekosysteme AYY thanks!

And technically, yes! The effect can be done with accents and skins, but I know many people would like official apparel-like tattoos. I kinda don't want to pay 1000 Gems just for some scribbles haha
@nekosysteme AYY thanks!

And technically, yes! The effect can be done with accents and skins, but I know many people would like official apparel-like tattoos. I kinda don't want to pay 1000 Gems just for some scribbles haha
I would kill for comfy clothes. Like sweaters that aren't Marva's, slippers, cardigans, ponchos, and casual shirts and pants.
I would kill for comfy clothes. Like sweaters that aren't Marva's, slippers, cardigans, ponchos, and casual shirts and pants.

Saint's Stamp Stop
Sorneith Culinary Society
Stained Glass Shop

They/Them
Please be patient with me, I'm chronically ill, and it causes fatigue and pain - response time will vary!
1 2 3 4 5 6