Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [ Breed idea ]
1 2
[center] Hiya! so i was randomly doodling and i decided to put up some breed ideas? its probably kind of bad but it looks like a bit of a cross between a pearlcatcher, imperial, and a mirror?? Anyways here you go have some trash that nobody will ever support lol[/center] [b]WORKING ON REDRAWING THE CONCEPT! ESPECIALLY THE WINGS LOL.[/b]Hold tight! [img]http://i.cubeupload.com/30O9Rx.png[/img] [i]differences between male and female heads[/i] [img]http://i.cubeupload.com/bcX02B.png[/img] [i]Basic concept, uncolored[/i] [img]http://i.cubeupload.com/3mbrFF.png[/img] [i]COLORED FOR CLARITY[/i] Any name ideas? [u]Comes from:[/u] This breed comes from the Viridian Labyrinth, and are mostly calm, collected dragons, who tend to be shy, and potentially pushovers. [u]Group personalities[/u]: These dragons are shy and doormats, loving to help and heal others. After being caught up in wars, the entirety of the breed decided it was time to move on and stop the destruction that had ensued. [u]Diet[/u]: Plants, commonly take meat items/animals and turn them into pets. [u]Physical properties[/u]: These dragons are covered in tufts of fur, which help them to blend in with the infinite wilderness. Small clans are frequently hidden in the trees, woven from wood, vines and flowers. Paw-like feet help them to keep themselves from breaking their fragile homes, but their small claws can help sever vines from trees to make their intricate little hideaways.
Hiya! so i was randomly doodling and i decided to put up some breed ideas? its probably kind of bad but it looks like a bit of a cross between a pearlcatcher, imperial, and a mirror?? Anyways here you go have some trash that nobody will ever support lol
WORKING ON REDRAWING THE CONCEPT! ESPECIALLY THE WINGS LOL.Hold tight!
30O9Rx.png
differences between male and female heads
bcX02B.png
Basic concept, uncolored
3mbrFF.png
COLORED FOR CLARITY
Any name ideas?
Comes from: This breed comes from the Viridian Labyrinth, and are mostly calm, collected dragons, who tend to be shy, and potentially pushovers.
Group personalities: These dragons are shy and doormats, loving to help and heal others. After being caught up in wars, the entirety of the breed decided it was time to move on and stop the destruction that had ensued.
Diet: Plants, commonly take meat items/animals and turn them into pets.
Physical properties: These dragons are covered in tufts of fur, which help them to blend in with the infinite wilderness. Small clans are frequently hidden in the trees, woven from wood, vines and flowers. Paw-like feet help them to keep themselves from breaking their fragile homes, but their small claws can help sever vines from trees to make their intricate little hideaways.
JYOlR25.png
These look really nice! The only parts I don't support is the wing design and the eyes. The half-bird half-draconic is more of a skydancer thing and we don't really need two breeds with the exact same wing design. Same goes for the eyes, there's not really a reason for this breed to have four eyes, but the big ones by themselves would look amazing!
Perhaps dragon-like wings with fur on the back and edges so that when they're in danger they can curl up with the fur looking like normal forest textures?
These look really nice! The only parts I don't support is the wing design and the eyes. The half-bird half-draconic is more of a skydancer thing and we don't really need two breeds with the exact same wing design. Same goes for the eyes, there's not really a reason for this breed to have four eyes, but the big ones by themselves would look amazing!
Perhaps dragon-like wings with fur on the back and edges so that when they're in danger they can curl up with the fur looking like normal forest textures?
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@shinyumbreon
True true, the dragon has four wings to go with the four eyes but yeah, ill change the design at some point (id have to redraw a lot)
@shinyumbreon
True true, the dragon has four wings to go with the four eyes but yeah, ill change the design at some point (id have to redraw a lot)
JYOlR25.png
Interesting! I like it, but I feel it needs to be more distinct. Decide what makes it different from the other breeds and exaggerate that. For example, that mane is excellent, and the long, graceful deerlike legs are rather unique (many breeds are short-legged, while others, like Skydancers, are fragile).

The wings are a little unrealistic, too- not enough surface area. The membrane shouldn't attach up by the shoulder, but down near the hips.
Interesting! I like it, but I feel it needs to be more distinct. Decide what makes it different from the other breeds and exaggerate that. For example, that mane is excellent, and the long, graceful deerlike legs are rather unique (many breeds are short-legged, while others, like Skydancers, are fragile).

The wings are a little unrealistic, too- not enough surface area. The membrane shouldn't attach up by the shoulder, but down near the hips.
windh4.png
@wyvernvenom
ive already got comments about the wings, yeah, i'll be changing those soon i just havent had time to redraw them xD
@wyvernvenom
ive already got comments about the wings, yeah, i'll be changing those soon i just havent had time to redraw them xD
JYOlR25.png
To me, the wings look a bit like they could be bigger furred or feathered 'overwings' and then like thinner, fragile insectwings underneath, a bit like a ladybug, if you know what I mean? I think that would be a very cool design for wings, but I'm not too sure if it's very viable :')
To me, the wings look a bit like they could be bigger furred or feathered 'overwings' and then like thinner, fragile insectwings underneath, a bit like a ladybug, if you know what I mean? I think that would be a very cool design for wings, but I'm not too sure if it's very viable :')
BSwqHKf.gifGdRJZuE.png?2.png
@Rockypebble
im working on the wiinngsss
lol i was just about to update with the new pictures with a bit more on the fur
@Rockypebble
im working on the wiinngsss
lol i was just about to update with the new pictures with a bit more on the fur
JYOlR25.png
I like the head-ear-tentacle things :3 I love that there are two of them.

EDIT: also, somewhat unrelated but I could really see them with little wings? I would love to have a slender dragon with little wings
I like the head-ear-tentacle things :3 I love that there are two of them.

EDIT: also, somewhat unrelated but I could really see them with little wings? I would love to have a slender dragon with little wings
cPW6H3E.png
@princeraven
maybe if i have time to draw it lol
@princeraven
maybe if i have time to draw it lol
JYOlR25.png
i really like the wings honestly :O

i think we need more breeds where the wings don't attach all the way down the dragon's back.
it would make for more practical apparel and minimize the amount of membrane-clipping that is mandatory for some apparel on other breeds.
i really like the wings honestly :O

i think we need more breeds where the wings don't attach all the way down the dragon's back.
it would make for more practical apparel and minimize the amount of membrane-clipping that is mandatory for some apparel on other breeds.
1 2