Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New scrolls & New functions
I've been on Flight Rising for a little over a year and with the 3 year anniversary reinvigorating my love for the site, I've decided to share some ideas that I've been sitting on. Since I didn't see any rule against posting more than one suggestion in a thread, that's exactly what I'll be doing here. Below, I've listed a series of add-ons that I feel FR could benefit from, followed by a simplistic idea of how the add-ons could be implemented or used.

• Fertility scrolls: When applied to a dragon, this scroll guarantees that said dragon will lay 4 to 5 eggs next time he or she breeds. This effect goes away after the dragon has laid a nest.
  • Cooldown scrolls: When applied to an adult dragon who is still on cooldown and who is NOT tending to a nest, this scroll will immediately make said dragon ready to breed. Cooldown time returns as it normally would after the dragon has laid a nest.
  • Genderswap scrolls: When applied to a dragon, this scroll will change the gender of said dragon, allowing him to become a her and breed with female dragons (and vice versa). This effect will remain unless the player uses another genderswap scroll to return a dragon to his or her original gender.
  • Exalt reclaim: Many players I know have either exalted a dragon by accident or ended up regretting their decision after the fact. By implementing a button on a dragon's exalt page - which would allow the dragon to be reclaimed by the exalter up to 48 hours after the dragon's exalting for a fee - FR could prevent a lot of heartache.
  • Two color search: Before we got an increased color wheel, I had a small problem with the fact that I could only search one color at a time in the auction house. With the doubled number of colors available, it has been become almost painful finding an idle dragon. Implementing a "choose two" color system at the auction house would allow a player to pick two colors - a starting and ending point. Any dragon that falls between (or falls on) the two colors would appear in the search results. I've already come across a thread which discusses this, but I decided to add it here as well.
  • Message locks: If there was an option to "lock" a message so that it could not be deleted until the player "unlocked" it, then players would not have to worry about accidentally deleting a message that he or she intended to save.
  • Dominance brew times: When a flight is dominating (first place in Dominance), then all players who belong to said flight will have their Baldwin's Bubbling Brew times cut in half. All transmutations would take 15 minutes instead of 30 and creating items such as the Rosetail would only take 2 hours instead of 4.
I've been on Flight Rising for a little over a year and with the 3 year anniversary reinvigorating my love for the site, I've decided to share some ideas that I've been sitting on. Since I didn't see any rule against posting more than one suggestion in a thread, that's exactly what I'll be doing here. Below, I've listed a series of add-ons that I feel FR could benefit from, followed by a simplistic idea of how the add-ons could be implemented or used.

• Fertility scrolls: When applied to a dragon, this scroll guarantees that said dragon will lay 4 to 5 eggs next time he or she breeds. This effect goes away after the dragon has laid a nest.
  • Cooldown scrolls: When applied to an adult dragon who is still on cooldown and who is NOT tending to a nest, this scroll will immediately make said dragon ready to breed. Cooldown time returns as it normally would after the dragon has laid a nest.
  • Genderswap scrolls: When applied to a dragon, this scroll will change the gender of said dragon, allowing him to become a her and breed with female dragons (and vice versa). This effect will remain unless the player uses another genderswap scroll to return a dragon to his or her original gender.
  • Exalt reclaim: Many players I know have either exalted a dragon by accident or ended up regretting their decision after the fact. By implementing a button on a dragon's exalt page - which would allow the dragon to be reclaimed by the exalter up to 48 hours after the dragon's exalting for a fee - FR could prevent a lot of heartache.
  • Two color search: Before we got an increased color wheel, I had a small problem with the fact that I could only search one color at a time in the auction house. With the doubled number of colors available, it has been become almost painful finding an idle dragon. Implementing a "choose two" color system at the auction house would allow a player to pick two colors - a starting and ending point. Any dragon that falls between (or falls on) the two colors would appear in the search results. I've already come across a thread which discusses this, but I decided to add it here as well.
  • Message locks: If there was an option to "lock" a message so that it could not be deleted until the player "unlocked" it, then players would not have to worry about accidentally deleting a message that he or she intended to save.
  • Dominance brew times: When a flight is dominating (first place in Dominance), then all players who belong to said flight will have their Baldwin's Bubbling Brew times cut in half. All transmutations would take 15 minutes instead of 30 and creating items such as the Rosetail would only take 2 hours instead of 4.
q9EEy5M.pngqhK4FYS.pngLEpJMnn.pngVs2WmBF.png
nWiQNX9.pngnmHdjnM.pngJg1iwNo.png
Support for the fertility scroll and a infertility one (1 egg).

No support for the other scrolls - they are overpowered and gamebreaking (plus the sex change one is even sitebreaking since the whole dragons coding would not work with it)

Exalting is a feature that needs to be final. Its so very easy to make it failsave and even if you don't have these absolute failsaves (which is hard to NOT have) then there is still a confirmation button you need to press. Plus you can get one recent accidental exalt back when pleading with the admins. Also no dragon is irreplaceable - you can always breed that exact same dragon again.
Introducing a 'back out' will seriously mess with dominace too. So no support for that either.

Support for ranges on searchfeatures - as always when this comes up.

Undecided on the last one. Would the automatic deletion still affect the messages?

No support for the other scrolls - they are overpowered and gamebreaking (plus the sex change one is even sitebreaking since the whole dragons coding would not work with it)

Exalting is a feature that needs to be final. Its so very easy to make it failsave and even if you don't have these absolute failsaves (which is hard to NOT have) then there is still a confirmation button you need to press. Plus you can get one recent accidental exalt back when pleading with the admins. Also no dragon is irreplaceable - you can always breed that exact same dragon again.
Introducing a 'back out' will seriously mess with dominace too. So no support for that either.

Undecided on the last one. Would the automatic deletion still affect the messages?
[quote name="Taya" date=2016-06-11 12:02:34]Fertility scrolls: When applied to a dragon, this scroll guarantees that said dragon will lay 4 to 5 eggs next time he or she breeds. This effect goes away after the dragon has laid a nest.[/quote] There are enough players that complain about the 'dragon economy' that I really don't see the need for an item to increase nest sizes. In addition if this item was a gem item, it could be considered pay to win, when combined with a boon of fertility and parent dragons with new breeds/genes [quote name="Taya" date=2016-06-11 12:02:34]Cooldown scrolls: When applied to an adult dragon who is still on cooldown and who is NOT tending to a nest, this scroll will immediately make said dragon ready to breed. Cooldown time returns as it normally would after the dragon has laid a nest.[/quote] Once you are established, the length of cooldown is not the limiting factor when it comes to breeding; it’s the number of nests a player has. I have went a year hatching a nest a day and never in that time did I run out of RTB dragons. There's also a very big negative for such an item--if it was used in conjunction with boons of fertility it would crash any new breeds/genes very quickly. This would happen as rich players will cash in on the hype of new genes and breeds (it's already quite common for players to slap new genes/breed change scrolls on RTB dragons and boon the nest. They can easily make back their initial investment) [quote name="Taya" date=2016-06-11 12:02:34]Genderswap scrolls: When applied to a dragon, this scroll will change the gender of said dragon, allowing him to become a her and breed with female dragons (and vice versa). This effect will remain unless the player uses another genderswap scroll to return a dragon to his or her original gender.[/quote] This is a rather divided topic within the suggestion forum. I personally do not want to see a sex change scroll that would allow you to change the sex and then be able to breed according to the newly assigned sex (IE You have two males, you change one of them to a female and then you would be able to breed the male to the female). I'd rather not see this for a couple of reasons: First of all, it could probably involve having to recode a fair amount of the breeding/display system which I think could be better spent adding new features rather than recoding a system that works perfectly fine the way it is. The reason I say it could involve a fair amount of recoding is depending on how the lineage is stored in the database the system could have a fit over trying to figure out how to display the parents when one of them has been sex changed so they are now the same sex since there is no longer a male and a female parent to display first and second. The second reason I don't like this is because it would remove some of the challenge involved in breeding since sex is the only thing you can't change and something should remain static. You can change color by using a scatter scroll and you can ensure the hatchlings are of a particular element by breeding it in the appropriate nest I'd personally prefer to see a cosmetic change (changes the image to the opposite sex, so your male dragon displays a female dragon image, but he is still a male dragon so he still can only breed with females so the breeding pool for him doesn't change). Alternatively if there wouldn't be a coding issue like mentioned above (or there were additional restrictions like must never have been bred to avoid the entire potential coding issue) and it actually changes the sex then that individual becomes unbreedable. [quote name="Taya" date=2016-06-11 12:02:34]Many players I know have either exalted a dragon by accident or ended up regretting their decision after the fact. By implementing a button on a dragon's exalt page - which would allow the dragon to be reclaimed by the exalter up to 48 hours after the dragon's exalting for a fee - FR could prevent a lot of heartache.[/quote] Personally I don't see how you can accidentally exalt a dragon as you've get a pop up asking if your certain. If you just click through them without reading, its not really an accident. Lore wise it doesn't really make sense to be able to 'reverse' an exalting considering its a big honor. The biggest issue is it could run into trouble when it comes to dominance. IE: Exalt a bunch of level25s, reclaim them, rinse and repeat. [quote name="Taya" date=2016-06-11 12:02:34]Two color search: Before we got an increased color wheel, I had a small problem with the fact that I could only search one color at a time in the auction house. With the doubled number of colors available, it has been become almost painful finding an idle dragon. Implementing a "choose two" color system at the auction house would allow a player to pick two colors - a starting and ending point. Any dragon that falls between (or falls on) the two colors would appear in the search results. I've already come across a thread which discusses this, but I decided to add it here as well.[/quote] More search options are always nice [quote name="Taya" date=2016-06-11 12:02:34]Message locks: If there was an option to "lock" a message so that it could not be deleted until the player "unlocked" it, then players would not have to worry about accidentally deleting a message that he or she intended to save. [/quote]This could be useful
Taya wrote on 2016-06-11:
Fertility scrolls: When applied to a dragon, this scroll guarantees that said dragon will lay 4 to 5 eggs next time he or she breeds. This effect goes away after the dragon has laid a nest.
There are enough players that complain about the 'dragon economy' that I really don't see the need for an item to increase nest sizes. In addition if this item was a gem item, it could be considered pay to win, when combined with a boon of fertility and parent dragons with new breeds/genes

Cooldown scrolls: When applied to an adult dragon who is still on cooldown and who is NOT tending to a nest, this scroll will immediately make said dragon ready to breed. Cooldown time returns as it normally would after the dragon has laid a nest.
Once you are established, the length of cooldown is not the limiting factor when it comes to breeding; it’s the number of nests a player has. I have went a year hatching a nest a day and never in that time did I run out of RTB dragons. There's also a very big negative for such an item--if it was used in conjunction with boons of fertility it would crash any new breeds/genes very quickly. This would happen as rich players will cash in on the hype of new genes and breeds (it's already quite common for players to slap new genes/breed change scrolls on RTB dragons and boon the nest. They can easily make back their initial investment)

Genderswap scrolls: When applied to a dragon, this scroll will change the gender of said dragon, allowing him to become a her and breed with female dragons (and vice versa). This effect will remain unless the player uses another genderswap scroll to return a dragon to his or her original gender.
This is a rather divided topic within the suggestion forum. I personally do not want to see a sex change scroll that would allow you to change the sex and then be able to breed according to the newly assigned sex (IE You have two males, you change one of them to a female and then you would be able to breed the male to the female). I'd rather not see this for a couple of reasons:

First of all, it could probably involve having to recode a fair amount of the breeding/display system which I think could be better spent adding new features rather than recoding a system that works perfectly fine the way it is. The reason I say it could involve a fair amount of recoding is depending on how the lineage is stored in the database the system could have a fit over trying to figure out how to display the parents when one of them has been sex changed so they are now the same sex since there is no longer a male and a female parent to display first and second.

The second reason I don't like this is because it would remove some of the challenge involved in breeding since sex is the only thing you can't change and something should remain static. You can change color by using a scatter scroll and you can ensure the hatchlings are of a particular element by breeding it in the appropriate nest

I'd personally prefer to see a cosmetic change (changes the image to the opposite sex, so your male dragon displays a female dragon image, but he is still a male dragon so he still can only breed with females so the breeding pool for him doesn't change). Alternatively if there wouldn't be a coding issue like mentioned above (or there were additional restrictions like must never have been bred to avoid the entire potential coding issue) and it actually changes the sex then that individual becomes unbreedable.

Many players I know have either exalted a dragon by accident or ended up regretting their decision after the fact. By implementing a button on a dragon's exalt page - which would allow the dragon to be reclaimed by the exalter up to 48 hours after the dragon's exalting for a fee - FR could prevent a lot of heartache.
Personally I don't see how you can accidentally exalt a dragon as you've get a pop up asking if your certain. If you just click through them without reading, its not really an accident. Lore wise it doesn't really make sense to be able to 'reverse' an exalting considering its a big honor. The biggest issue is it could run into trouble when it comes to dominance. IE: Exalt a bunch of level25s, reclaim them, rinse and repeat.

Two color search: Before we got an increased color wheel, I had a small problem with the fact that I could only search one color at a time in the auction house. With the doubled number of colors available, it has been become almost painful finding an idle dragon. Implementing a "choose two" color system at the auction house would allow a player to pick two colors - a starting and ending point. Any dragon that falls between (or falls on) the two colors would appear in the search results. I've already come across a thread which discusses this, but I decided to add it here as well.
More search options are always nice

Message locks: If there was an option to "lock" a message so that it could not be deleted until the player "unlocked" it, then players would not have to worry about accidentally deleting a message that he or she intended to save.
This could be useful
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
[quote name="Ismaiel" date=2016-06-11 12:10:33] Support for the fertility scroll and a infertility one (1 egg). No support for the other scrolls - they are overpowered and gamebreaking (plus the sex change one is even sitebreaking since the whole dragons coding would not work with it) Exalting is a feature that needs to be final. Its so very easy to make it failsave and even if you don't have these absolute failsaves (which is hard to NOT have) then there is still a confirmation button you need to press. Plus you can get one recent accidental exalt back when pleading with the admins. Also no dragon is irreplaceable - you can always breed that exact same dragon again. Introducing a 'back out' will seriously mess with dominace too. So no support for that either. Support for ranges on searchfeatures - as always when this comes up. Undecided on the last one. Would the automatic deletion still affect the messages? [/quote] Same here for the most part. I am iffy on the fertility scrolls. especially one that guarantees a higher number of eggs. The other scrolls, no support at all. Breeding is the main point of the game, and there should be some challenge to breeding. Changing the sex of the dragon and having it so that your dragon can breed after five days negate not only the lore behind the site, but also the coding of the site. Sex and Cooldowns were put in place for a reason and we don't really have a good enough reason to get rid of them. Exalt reclaims I would ONLY support for progens. All other dragons are ultimately replaceable, even gen 1s, and there fore don't need such a feature. I am a bit iffy on the baldwins. While I think it would be nice to have baldwin affected, considering the low percentages of the other items that the top three get, I think cutting everything in half is taking it a bit too far. Make that a percentage as well that is comparable to the discounts and I would support it. Basically it would be barely noticable on the short timer items, but it would really help for those very long brewing times. Support for the searches, with the new colors I think that the search needs an advanced area where you can choose from basic ranges (blue, red, green, yellow, orange, brown, pink, black, purple, white) and can choose to either exclude certain ranges as well, as well as choosing multiple ranges. Perhaps even a step further and be able to chooose or exclude certain colors within those ranges.
Ismaiel wrote on 2016-06-11:

Same here for the most part.

I am iffy on the fertility scrolls. especially one that guarantees a higher number of eggs.

The other scrolls, no support at all. Breeding is the main point of the game, and there should be some challenge to breeding. Changing the sex of the dragon and having it so that your dragon can breed after five days negate not only the lore behind the site, but also the coding of the site. Sex and Cooldowns were put in place for a reason and we don't really have a good enough reason to get rid of them. Exalt reclaims I would ONLY support for progens. All other dragons are ultimately replaceable, even gen 1s, and there fore don't need such a feature.

I am a bit iffy on the baldwins. While I think it would be nice to have baldwin affected, considering the low percentages of the other items that the top three get, I think cutting everything in half is taking it a bit too far. Make that a percentage as well that is comparable to the discounts and I would support it. Basically it would be barely noticable on the short timer items, but it would really help for those very long brewing times.

Support for the searches, with the new colors I think that the search needs an advanced area where you can choose from basic ranges (blue, red, green, yellow, orange, brown, pink, black, purple, white) and can choose to either exclude certain ranges as well, as well as choosing multiple ranges. Perhaps even a step further and be able to chooose or exclude certain colors within those ranges.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
Fertility scrolls

I don't support any sort of item that "guarantees" something happening, as it becomes far too easy a game that way. I would support items that influence the probability; that, for example, would increase the probability of laying a nest with more eggs, as it still includes a level of risk that keeps the game a game. Even then I'm on the fence, since, as others have pointed out, there are still a lot of dragons already, and the marketplace is saturated.

Cooldown scrolls

No. See above re: way too many dragons already. Patience is a virtue.

Genderswap scroll

No. Not only would it require significant recoding of parts of the site, there's just no need. I get wanting to breed two dragons but having them both the same sex, but a.) the gender of a dragon can be changed simply by writing it in their bio, and b.) it's just as easy to find a dragon with the same colours as one in the pair and use that to breed.

Exalt reclaim

There is already a confirmation button in place to prevent accidental exalting. When a user still exalts by accident and wouldn't have had the opportunity to learn better, the admins are capable of restoring the dragon for them, but it's a one time only thing. Exaltation deletes all of a dragon's data, so apart from an image and a bloodline there is nothing to reclaim. No support.

Two colour search

I really want colour range search, so support.

Message locks

This could be convenient.

Dominance brew times

I could support a reduced brewing time, but to cut it in half is way too much. Even in the MP the dominant flight only gets a 15% discount. 5% reduced brewing time, sure. But nooooo way to 50%.
Fertility scrolls

I don't support any sort of item that "guarantees" something happening, as it becomes far too easy a game that way. I would support items that influence the probability; that, for example, would increase the probability of laying a nest with more eggs, as it still includes a level of risk that keeps the game a game. Even then I'm on the fence, since, as others have pointed out, there are still a lot of dragons already, and the marketplace is saturated.

Cooldown scrolls

No. See above re: way too many dragons already. Patience is a virtue.

Genderswap scroll

No. Not only would it require significant recoding of parts of the site, there's just no need. I get wanting to breed two dragons but having them both the same sex, but a.) the gender of a dragon can be changed simply by writing it in their bio, and b.) it's just as easy to find a dragon with the same colours as one in the pair and use that to breed.

Exalt reclaim

There is already a confirmation button in place to prevent accidental exalting. When a user still exalts by accident and wouldn't have had the opportunity to learn better, the admins are capable of restoring the dragon for them, but it's a one time only thing. Exaltation deletes all of a dragon's data, so apart from an image and a bloodline there is nothing to reclaim. No support.

Two colour search

I really want colour range search, so support.

Message locks

This could be convenient.

Dominance brew times

I could support a reduced brewing time, but to cut it in half is way too much. Even in the MP the dominant flight only gets a 15% discount. 5% reduced brewing time, sure. But nooooo way to 50%.
Oh man you're opening a can of worms here

Fertility scrolls:

From the current news there are over 1 million active dragons in the game and that number is growing - 5 egg nest is also an achievement so it's kind of pay to win to get that achievement
No support

Cooldown scrolls:

See my answer above
No support.

Genderswap scrolls:

ahahah no. Game needs static elements to keep it challenging for players - a dragons sex is one of the last elements to breeding which is static and cannot be changed.
also if you want to change the dragons gender- use the bio box.
No support.

- other users have suggested a pose change scroll which will change the artwork of a dragon between male and female and also an item which changes the temp of the nest thus giving a high change of male/female offspring, I support either of these options -

Exalt reclaim:

FR staff already allow one chance to get a dragon back from exalting - anymore would just get people to grab back gen 1 imps and super low digit dragons.

Exalting is also a way to get dragons out of the system and free up space. From the update over 13 million dragons have been exalted, you really want all those dragons to return and also give players the chance to get 4 - 5 egg nests? No.

No support

Two color search:

This is already in the works with the auction house redesign which was announced a few months ago before you joined .

Message locks:

Just create a saved message folder for people to use.

Dominance brew times:

This one i support but has been suggested in the past.

Oh man you're opening a can of worms here

Fertility scrolls:

From the current news there are over 1 million active dragons in the game and that number is growing - 5 egg nest is also an achievement so it's kind of pay to win to get that achievement
No support

Cooldown scrolls:

See my answer above
No support.

Genderswap scrolls:

ahahah no. Game needs static elements to keep it challenging for players - a dragons sex is one of the last elements to breeding which is static and cannot be changed.
also if you want to change the dragons gender- use the bio box.
No support.

- other users have suggested a pose change scroll which will change the artwork of a dragon between male and female and also an item which changes the temp of the nest thus giving a high change of male/female offspring, I support either of these options -

Exalt reclaim:

FR staff already allow one chance to get a dragon back from exalting - anymore would just get people to grab back gen 1 imps and super low digit dragons.

Exalting is also a way to get dragons out of the system and free up space. From the update over 13 million dragons have been exalted, you really want all those dragons to return and also give players the chance to get 4 - 5 egg nests? No.

No support

Two color search:

This is already in the works with the auction house redesign which was announced a few months ago before you joined .

Message locks:

Just create a saved message folder for people to use.

Dominance brew times:

This one i support but has been suggested in the past.

[quote name="Taya" date=2016-06-11 12:02:34] I've been on Flight Rising for a little over a year and with the 3 year anniversary reinvigorating my love for the site, I've decided to share some ideas that I've been sitting on. Since I didn't see any rule against posting more than one suggestion in a thread, that's exactly what I'll be doing here. Below, I've listed a series of add-ons that I feel FR could benefit from, followed by a simplistic idea of how the add-ons could be implemented or used. Fertility scrolls: When applied to a dragon, this scroll guarantees that said dragon will lay 4 to 5 eggs next time he or she breeds. This effect goes away after the dragon has laid a nest. [b] Sorry we do not need to have the ability to increase or decrease the numbers of offspring we you can get. No support[/b] Cooldown scrolls: When applied to an adult dragon who is still on cooldown and who is NOT tending to a nest, this scroll will immediately make said dragon ready to breed. Cooldown time returns as it normally would after the dragon has laid a nest. [b]We do not need to reduce the cool down times. This would only increase the population more and it would be inconsistent with lore. No Support.[/b] Genderswap scrolls: When applied to a dragon, this scroll will change the gender of said dragon, allowing him to become a her and breed with female dragons (and vice versa). This effect will remain unless the player uses another genderswap scroll to return a dragon to his or her original gender. [b]The Administration has stated they will not be introducing this already. [Quote] [quote] Are we ever going to get sex change scrolls? [/quote] [color=red] We have no plans to release an item like this. [/color] [/quote] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1327998/141]Source[/url] No Support[/b] Exalt reclaim: Many players I know have either exalted a dragon by accident or ended up regretting their decision after the fact. By implementing a button on a dragon's exalt page - which would allow the dragon to be reclaimed by the exalter up to 48 hours after the dragon's exalting for a fee - FR could prevent a lot of heartache. [b]Exalting is supposed to take dragons out of the game not be able to add them. No Support [/b] Two color search: Before we got an increased color wheel, I had a small problem with the fact that I could only search one color at a time in the auction house. With the doubled number of colors available, it has been become almost painful finding an idle dragon. Implementing a "choose two" color system at the auction house would allow a player to pick two colors - a starting and ending point. Any dragon that falls between (or falls on) the two colors would appear in the search results. I've already come across a thread which discusses this, but I decided to add it here as well. [b]Searching color ranges is not a bad idea. Neutral support.[/b] Message locks: If there was an option to "lock" a message so that it could not be deleted until the player "unlocked" it, then players would not have to worry about accidentally deleting a message that he or she intended to save. [b]It's not easy to accidentally delete a message as it. This is unnecessary. No support[/b] Dominance brew times: When a flight is dominating (first place in Dominance), then all players who belong to said flight will have their Baldwin's Bubbling Brew times cut in half. All transmutations would take 15 minutes instead of 30 and creating items such as the Rosetail would only take 2 hours instead of 4. [b] Interesting idea. Neutral support[/b] [/quote]

Fertility scrolls: When applied to a dragon, this scroll guarantees that said dragon will lay 4 to 5 eggs next time he or she breeds. This effect goes away after the dragon has laid a nest.

Sorry we do not need to have the ability to increase or decrease the numbers of offspring we you can get. No support

Cooldown scrolls: When applied to an adult dragon who is still on cooldown and who is NOT tending to a nest, this scroll will immediately make said dragon ready to breed. Cooldown time returns as it normally would after the dragon has laid a nest.

We do not need to reduce the cool down times. This would only increase the population more and it would be inconsistent with lore. No Support.

Genderswap scrolls: When applied to a dragon, this scroll will change the gender of said dragon, allowing him to become a her and breed with female dragons (and vice versa). This effect will remain unless the player uses another genderswap scroll to return a dragon to his or her original gender.

The Administration has stated they will not be introducing this already.

Quote:
Quote:
Are we ever going to get sex change scrolls?

We have no plans to release an item like this.

Source

No Support

Exalt reclaim: Many players I know have either exalted a dragon by accident or ended up regretting their decision after the fact. By implementing a button on a dragon's exalt page - which would allow the dragon to be reclaimed by the exalter up to 48 hours after the dragon's exalting for a fee - FR could prevent a lot of heartache.

Exalting is supposed to take dragons out of the game not be able to add them.

No Support

Two color search: Before we got an increased color wheel, I had a small problem with the fact that I could only search one color at a time in the auction house. With the doubled number of colors available, it has been become almost painful finding an idle dragon. Implementing a "choose two" color system at the auction house would allow a player to pick two colors - a starting and ending point. Any dragon that falls between (or falls on) the two colors would appear in the search results. I've already come across a thread which discusses this, but I decided to add it here as well.

Searching color ranges is not a bad idea. Neutral support.

Message locks: If there was an option to "lock" a message so that it could not be deleted until the player "unlocked" it, then players would not have to worry about accidentally deleting a message that he or she intended to save.

It's not easy to accidentally delete a message as it. This is unnecessary. No support

Dominance brew times: When a flight is dominating (first place in Dominance), then all players who belong to said flight will have their Baldwin's Bubbling Brew times cut in half. All transmutations would take 15 minutes instead of 30 and creating items such as the Rosetail would only take 2 hours instead of 4.

Interesting idea. Neutral support
I support all the last three things for reasons already mentioned. Also as mentioned before, 50% is WAY too much for a Dom buff, but it would be nice to get a little shorter brew time. OR a cost discount like in the MP.
I like the message idea not because it's easy to accidentally delete stuff, but because I never delete messages and then can't find the ones of actual importance. If I could lock the ones that have possibly important information in them, I could at the very least mark which messages I want, and maybe it would get me to actually DELETE my 70 pages of messages.
Two-color search has been suggested many many times. I like it.

No support for the first four suggestions, again for reasons already stated. Most of these have been suggested before and they're always HUGE cans of worms.
I support all the last three things for reasons already mentioned. Also as mentioned before, 50% is WAY too much for a Dom buff, but it would be nice to get a little shorter brew time. OR a cost discount like in the MP.
I like the message idea not because it's easy to accidentally delete stuff, but because I never delete messages and then can't find the ones of actual importance. If I could lock the ones that have possibly important information in them, I could at the very least mark which messages I want, and maybe it would get me to actually DELETE my 70 pages of messages.
Two-color search has been suggested many many times. I like it.

No support for the first four suggestions, again for reasons already stated. Most of these have been suggested before and they're always HUGE cans of worms.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Fertility scrolls: Support, but only if there were also scrolls to guarantee a 1 egg nest since this is often used for lore purposes. Price should be high enough to cancel out any "advantage" the scroll would bring. The dragon market was never met to be lucrative in terms of selling so I don't see an issue with this.

Cooldown scrolls: No support. While I don't think it's necessary to keep dragons worth much treasure/gems, I also don't want to see them dropping to the point where they're not even worth 1 gem. We're probably already heading there but this would make it happen even fast.

Genderswap scrolls: For the same reasons as the cooldown scroll, with the added face that the game is not coded for this to be possible.

Exalt reclaim: Support since you added the 48hr limit. I think progens shouldn't have a limit though and should be reclaimable at any point.

Two color search: FULL SUPPORT!! They're crazy if they don't include this feature in the AH revamp.

Message locks: Folders would be a better option for saving messages and allow more organization.

Dominance brew times: Support as well! I think it should match Market discounts though in terms of shortened times.
Fertility scrolls: Support, but only if there were also scrolls to guarantee a 1 egg nest since this is often used for lore purposes. Price should be high enough to cancel out any "advantage" the scroll would bring. The dragon market was never met to be lucrative in terms of selling so I don't see an issue with this.

Cooldown scrolls: No support. While I don't think it's necessary to keep dragons worth much treasure/gems, I also don't want to see them dropping to the point where they're not even worth 1 gem. We're probably already heading there but this would make it happen even fast.

Genderswap scrolls: For the same reasons as the cooldown scroll, with the added face that the game is not coded for this to be possible.

Exalt reclaim: Support since you added the 48hr limit. I think progens shouldn't have a limit though and should be reclaimable at any point.

Two color search: FULL SUPPORT!! They're crazy if they don't include this feature in the AH revamp.

Message locks: Folders would be a better option for saving messages and allow more organization.

Dominance brew times: Support as well! I think it should match Market discounts though in terms of shortened times.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.