Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 139 140 141 142 143 ... 753 754
1. Will the Fairgrounds Music Tack's ever be released on MP3 for download?

2. Did the Fairgrounds Music Tack's get some of it inspiration from the Spyro the Dragon Soundtrack?
1. Will the Fairgrounds Music Tack's ever be released on MP3 for download?

2. Did the Fairgrounds Music Tack's get some of it inspiration from the Spyro the Dragon Soundtrack?
0QP261t.png
Is the December yearly event always going to be for new breeds? Will that be one new breed per year? Or is it a 'returning breed scrolls' and nocturne event thing?

I must know. pleeeeeaase
Is the December yearly event always going to be for new breeds? Will that be one new breed per year? Or is it a 'returning breed scrolls' and nocturne event thing?

I must know. pleeeeeaase
Will there be any addition to the Achievement page like the Breeding and Gathering parts? We have many new genes since the last time it was added and the Gathering level cap is now 30.
Will there be any addition to the Achievement page like the Breeding and Gathering parts? We have many new genes since the last time it was added and the Gathering level cap is now 30.
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
A friend and I were curious, what is the texture of each of the dragons' hides? Imperials have scales and leathery wings, Tundras have fur, Skydancers have fur and feathers.... what about all the others? Smooth skin? Fish scales? Alligator hides? Downy feathers?

If there isn't a definite answer to this, then what do you think?
A friend and I were curious, what is the texture of each of the dragons' hides? Imperials have scales and leathery wings, Tundras have fur, Skydancers have fur and feathers.... what about all the others? Smooth skin? Fish scales? Alligator hides? Downy feathers?

If there isn't a definite answer to this, then what do you think?
jsj7i0F.png

GXksSMR.png

jsj7i0F.png

Rq86m6N.png

5YkumXU.png
give me the stupid birds

8yJJEur.pngVZGtQue.png8KQXC3X.pngL2fmqQ8.pngwC1KtX9.png6H6WBlh.png

how do you determine which accounts are "inactive" wrt dominance? is it attendance-based (ex. players who do not log in today are not counted as active for this day) ?
how do you determine which accounts are "inactive" wrt dominance? is it attendance-based (ex. players who do not log in today are not counted as active for this day) ?
tumblr_inline_nj6nifdt401qh7pn6.png
Is there ever going to be theme additions to the flight festival skin/accent contests aside from their obvious element and land areas?
To broaden the entries after so many festivals have gone by.
Is there ever going to be theme additions to the flight festival skin/accent contests aside from their obvious element and land areas?
To broaden the entries after so many festivals have gone by.
Lichtdrache.gif

Searching for ID: 701737107
I'm not sure if this has already been asked but do Guardians have any gills of some sort for breathing underwater? Since they were created by the Tidelord I would assume that they'd be given some sort of attribute like that or am I totally wrong here?
I'm not sure if this has already been asked but do Guardians have any gills of some sort for breathing underwater? Since they were created by the Tidelord I would assume that they'd be given some sort of attribute like that or am I totally wrong here?
XriSV9h.gif
Is there any chance of a scroll that could allow same-sex dragons to produce a nest with magic?

...Because I would gladly buy it with gems, even if I had to buy one for each time I want the pair to nest.

And second question:

With the color wheel expansion, will any of the deities have their colors changed on their profile?
Is there any chance of a scroll that could allow same-sex dragons to produce a nest with magic?

...Because I would gladly buy it with gems, even if I had to buy one for each time I want the pair to nest.

And second question:

With the color wheel expansion, will any of the deities have their colors changed on their profile?
dLxsQW7.png ***
Brittany
She/Her or They/Them
FR + 3
L8bbLC3.png
d8kVeqZ.gif
Can the Tidelord grant swimming abilities? Or will Snappers just sink no matter what?
Can the Tidelord grant swimming abilities? Or will Snappers just sink no matter what?
no
Do the gods know about their nicknames (Windsinger=NoodleDad, Shadowbinder-Shadow Momma, etc)? If so, how do they feel about these monikers?
Do the gods know about their nicknames (Windsinger=NoodleDad, Shadowbinder-Shadow Momma, etc)? If so, how do they feel about these monikers?
1 2 ... 139 140 141 142 143 ... 753 754